• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hijirikawa's Interest Check || OPEN!

ABOUT ME

ezgif-2-58fba926f3bc.gif
Hello! I'm Avery. But my username is Hijirikawa! You can call me either of these, whichever is easiest for you.
I'm 18 years of age, taken by my wonderful boyfriend, and most importantly, I LOVE ROLEPLAYING! I'm very
new to this site despite having an old join date. All I ask is for you to be patient with me as I continue to fiddle
around with finding my way around this site! I work as a private home health aide, and I work night-shift, so expect me

to be online around these hours; 11 pm EST - 7 am EST. I look forward to getting to know every single one of you! ^.^

NOTES & ETC.

ezgif-2-63a3a63ac532.jpg
I work night-shift and sleep all day. So if I'm not online when you're online, please don't think it's abnormal! I swear I'll get to the roleplay if we do decide
to do one. I'm just resting my eyes like the hibernator I am and need sleep before my next shift!! ;; I tend to respond pretty quickly if it's something I'm intrigued with at the time of the roleplay, which is why I'm making an interest check so all my viewers can see what I'm interested in at the time of viewing! However, I do have some rules that need to be established before we roleplay! I hope that's suitable with you!

RULES

- Please. I am BEGGING you. Be patient with me. This is like, one of the only things I will ever ask of you. My depression and anxiety will flare up at times, and it
gets bad. So PLEASE be patient with me when it comes to responses.

- If I don't respond for 2 weeks, please notify me as soon as possible! I might have forgotten. We all forget sometimes! And that's okay. original (1).gif

- I do canon×oc, canon×canon, and oc×oc. Try not to take advantage of this, though!

- I swear I'm a super friendly person, so feel free to private message me about any questions you may have!

- I RP through threads, DM's, and sometimes Discord. I also am okay with OOC chitchat and stuff like that.

FANDOMS

Feel free to ask about my stance of interest/intrigue on the fandoms listed below!

anime

Uta no Prince-Sama

Shokugeki no Souma

How to Keep a Mummy

Love Live

Hataraku Saibou!

One Piece (not too educated on it, but I can catch up and/or research!)

Hetalia

MHA / BNHA

movies

MCU

The Hobbit

LotR

k-pop

BTS

Red Velvet

EXO

games

Detroit: Become Human

Pokemon

Fire Emblem (3H and Fates)

ROLES

These are the roles I would be interested in having my partner play. * = CRAVING

Masato Hijirikawa (Uta no Prince-Sama) *

Natsuki Shinomiya (Uta no Prince-Sama) *
Reiji Kotobuki (Uta no Prince-Sama) *

Kojirou Shinomiya (Shokugeki no Souma) *
Megumi Tadokoro (Shokugeki no Souma)
Takumi Aldini (Shokugeki no Souma) *

Tazuki Kamiya (How to Keep a Mummy)

Mari Ohara (Love Live) *
Nico Yazawa (Love Live)
Kotori Minami (Love Live)
Dia Kurosawa (Love Live)

Neutrophil-1146 / White Blood Cell (Hataraku Saibou!) *
Dendritic Cell (Hataraku Saibou!) *

Killer T Cell (Hataraku Saibou!)

Sanji (One Piece) *
Luffy (One Piece)
Franky (One Piece)

France (Hetalia) *
Russia (Hetalia)
Estonia (Hetalia)

All-Might (MHA / BNHA) *
Eijirou Kirishima (MHA / BNHA)
Denki Kaminari (MHA / BNHA)

Bucky Barnes (MCU) ***
Thor Odinson (MCU) *
Scott Lang (MCU)

Thranduil (The Hobbit) *

Pippin (LotR)

Kim Seokjin (BTS) *
Kim Namjun (BTS) *
Kim Taehyung (BTS) *

Irene (Red Velvet)
Seulgi (Red Velvet)
Wendy (Red Velvet)

Sehun (EXO)
Suho (EXO)

Connor (DBH) *
Kara (DBH)

N (Pokemon)
Clemont (Pokemon)
Cheren (Pokemon)
Bianca (Pokemon)
Blue (Pokemon)

Dimitri (FE:3H) ***
Mercedes (FE:3H)
Sylvain (FE:3H) *

Xander (FE:Fates) ***

If you seem interested in any of these, please send me a Private Message! Do NOT reply to this thread, as I'd like to keep it nice and clean.
Thank you for your time! ^.^

Last edited:
Bumpy!

Gonna add some more things tonight to keep my mind off of things. In the meanwhile,
feel free to send me a PM if any of these fandoms interest you!

BUMP!

After being inactive for a few days due to my insomnia problems, I'm back and ready to roleplay again! ^.^

hey! i'd be totally up for perhaps doing some pokemon rp? i only have my oc, if thats okay, so ill use her. pm me if you're in the mood to! completely understandable if you're not.

Bump!

I don’t know if you guys noticed, but I added the roles I’d be interested in my RP partner playing as for me!

I’m also very open to doubling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back