Hiiiiiiiiiii, I'm Alex :D

Arialianna

Hiiiiiiiiiii, I'm Alex :D

Umm, I joined a while ago and I've been dormant for like two weeks while family stuff occurred. But now, I am return!

I'm kinda shy, so I usually overcompensate by being SUPER friendly so I don't appear weird but know that public posts like this make my hands sweat...

So...

Yeah...

I like to roleplay fantasy, futuristic, apocalyptic and others. My favorite color is..not sure. Couldn't tell ya.

I like pasta foods.

I read a lot.
I like to draw though I'm not much good at it haha

I write short stories and small novels for fun (and usually delete them when I'm done and I don't know why I do that please don't get mad at me for destroying an expression of art please I'm sorry I won't do it again just don't yell at me...)

And my name is Alexis o.o I go by Alex.

Let me know if you want to roleplay! okay byyyyyye!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome back fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread