• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage reboot cs

name: Dykstra

Personality: Dykstra loves causing mischief, from big things to small. It could be as small as misplacing someone else's favorite shirt or as big as causing a fight between two people. He gets bored a lot, so he does tend to pull these pranks on people when he wishes. Another think to note, he has a taste for gems. Real ones. He can gobble down a priceless diamond and smile at you while doing it. Though all of these things, he can and will get very attached to someone and follow them wherever they go and protect them if needed. If he is angry, his diamond-cutting teeth can become very dangerous but he has to get in close range to be able to do anything. He does enjoy soaking in hot baths, like scalding hot baths.

History: Not much is known about Dykstra, where he came from or why he came to this place but he is obviously something nobody has documented in history before. He does have a peculiar scar down his back and if asked about he doesnt know what happened either.
Looks:
sableye_by_svantanon-dandrhx.jpg
Other: He is about 4'4 ft tall and weighs almost nothing.

Last edited:
Name Nichole (Nikki)
Age newborn
Hustory daughter of karumi and kiba granddaughter of Ryu and misako she a shark/ cat and part human
Personality shy spoiled by her grandmothers and loves pulling pranks when she is older she whines a lot when she a baby
Appearance
Baby
b616b49ea8f5a716731338f3053de5c216a93b4c_hq.jpg

Kid Three years old
6d6843bc83951c5d3766b8323f971ca4--clannad-funny-clannad-after-story.jpg

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji (what ya think)

Name: Alexis (Lexi)

Apperance: (would love a pic)

img_3326-jpg.324127

Personality: shy loves playing with her parents she tends to be hyper she likes

experiment, human, or hybird Scenitist:

Bio: she is the daughter of kitsune and raz her parents is scientist she tend to hide for her checkups she has asthma she have hard time breathing

THeme:

Name: Alison

Apperance:

4e04023e8445b7c1a78f378ea149e857.jpg

Personality: shy, hyperactive, loves reading she is very smart for her age she loves swimming she nice and sweet to everyone she likes help to cook

experiment, human, or hybird scientist: hybrid scientist: hybrid cat

Bio: is the daughter of tokko she was adopted when she was four she was sad when her sister went away she tends to be very hyperactive when she don't take her medicine she loves to be around people she is scared of the scientist she can hear people mind thinking she's telepathic

Name: Elizabeth (eliza or lizzy)

Apperance: (would love a pic)

maxresdefault.jpg

Personality: shy, hates bullies, kind, loving, sometimes gets depressed, she is very playful

experiment, human, or hybird Scenitist: hybird

Bio: She is deaf she was born deaf her parents died when she was born her parents was involved in a car crash she was with a babysiter at the time when the news hit she was sent to the orphanage she thinks it's her fault for her parents death she looks up to the nice scientist she gets scared of the bullies

THeme:
Zelda characters (mine)

img_0196-jpg.324103

Name: Kitsune
Race: fox hybrid
Info: Tsubaki is one of the survivors from the attack on the facility as well as one of the few living scientists and is Raz's lover

img_0059-jpg.324107

Name: Kiba
Race: cat hybrid
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf characters

Name: Ashlynn
Gender female
Appearance:
2212277-bigthumbnail-jpg.327169

Personality: fun, energetic and brave
Hybrid
Theme. Believer

Name Ryu
Female
Appearance:
18b2679ba78bbfa9a4e80f0792f7218d-sci-fi-fantasy-fantasy-women-jpg.327180

Personality: sweet , wise , funny and cute
Theme: this little girl
Lesbian

Name Ali
Female
Appearance
1bzia8-jpg.327183

Personality: brave sweet and funny
Bisexual

Name Zaria
Female
Appearance
shark_girl_by_paintingsymphony-d325tdn-jpg.327184

Personality: funny , strong , not easy to give up or lose. Happy little girl sometime.

Bio: Zaria was born when ryu meet a shark by the name of Dike he seemed nice and fun but after their kid was born , he did the unthinkable he tried to kill both ryu and their daughter ryu ended up killing him but to do so she hide Zaria and could never find her again , Zaria frowned her way to a den and grew up with herself in the water. , when she got older she became a good hunter and a loner Tsutarji Tsutarji characters

Name: Raz Hido

Appearance: below for both:

Personality: Raz can be very cold and prickly and sometimes he say and does some seriously questionable but he's also very reasonable and understand and has a warmer side which he tryies to show more of these days.

experiment: hybrid Scientist:

Bio: Raz has been working in a number of labs and a hell of a lot has happened in his life but right now he's happy being by kitsunes side and continuing his work

Theme:

quote: Make it fun and i'll come out and play

other: Raz can regrow his body due to being fused with a mana demon as well as an ice dragon

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...607998037291369594&selectedIndex=8&ajaxhist=0

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...608026152147289795&selectedIndex=5&ajaxhist=0 dragon form

Name: Violet Jino Alfred Jino and Fritz jino

Appearance: (would love a pic)
9e78da5039fa2e1e66e7789fb27b9b75.png
Violet has light blue and purple hair and has soft brown and green fur and a fan around her neck think those creatures for jurassic part that spit but she spits acid and has long talons and soft violet eyes with a ruby red star in the middle also moderately bigger portions that the pic Alfred is similar but is six inches taller and can spit dark matter which is heavy hitting he has dark blue hair his much stronger than he looks
Fritz Is in between the two of them size wise and has neo blue hair and can teleport and uses other nasty psychic abilities.

Personality: Violet is a mega flirt and doesn't care if their male or female and will try her luck, but she's also down to earth when she needs to be and she's also is fairly maternal at the oddest of times this sometimes drives the other 2 nuts mysterious and more Alfred is the groups pillar of reason and wisdom because he is mostly calm and collected, he does flirt but it's more of the subtle kind that doesn't push people away he sometimes comes over cold or distant with out meaning to because he's used to being misunderstood. Frizt is foul mouthed overly hyper and very passionate but every so often he can show a nicer side to him and is a gent a teddy and chammer in an odd way.

experiment, human, or hybrid Scientist: Hybrids

Bio: A long time ago Raz use to look after them in the old orphanage but suddenly left so they love and hate him at the same time, they recently got transferred from the one raz used to work at because they are getting to old for that place.

Theme: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...63F9BDECBFB87FC9F1CD63F9BDECBFB87FC&FORM=VIRE

quote: time flys we try to enjoy our selves

other: Frizts Is pretty bashful when in love and sometimes says things he shouldn't because he gets choked up

Name: Tiger green fang
Gender male
Appearance:

Personality: Wise sweet and sour and so much more

Raz's creations

Theme. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

name Emma (em)
Age 11
Personality shy hyperactive very talkative when she is around her sister and brother she is very loving she loves to read a lot she hates bullies
History she don't remember much of her past she was in a car accident with her parents they were a drunk driver that ran the red light she remembers her parents faces but not of what happened she don't know her parents are dead she broke her leg since the car flipped couple of times she can't think back of what happen to her parents she just is getting treated at the moment she forgotten how to walk and she broke her leg she is in shock what happened when the people what happened she don't remember all she remembers is going to go to get ice cream other than that she don't remember at all
Looks
0.jpg

Other

(Imma ask, but how you feel about a night goblin horde? Technical offspring of one of the orphans experimented who died.)

What I'm saying is that these goblins are spores that fell off of a fungus monster called an orc, formley a human that got experimented on with fungus serum, so they ended up forming they're own tribe.

What I'm saying is that these goblins are spores that fell off of a fungus monster called an orc, formley a human that got experimented on with fungus serum, so they ended up forming they're own tribe.
mushroom based creature sure but orc nah and where would they get it and a whole tribe i don't think that would really work in the rp

Were you not listening to my explanation?

The orc is a fungus monster, called green skins. I'm playing the smaller variant, "goblins", as they will be called, which would act more or less be played like minons. They originate from the dead body of the orc, that emits fungus spores that survive and grow into goblins, fungus, squigs, etc, a side affect of the experiment.

Were you not listening to my explanation?

The orc is a fungus monster, called green skins. I'm playing the smaller variant, "goblins", as they will be called, which would act more or less be played like minons. They originate from the dead body of the orc, that emits fungus spores that survive and grow into goblins, fungus, squigs, etc, a side affect of the experiment.
i know orcs that worship a demon god are deformed and would have spawn etc on them, ok read some d&d and i sorta get what trying to do but in the long run they'd probably end up being more annoying than their worth and if he's the i want to be the alpha male type he'll piss a lot of people, i might work in a different type of fantasy rp

The orcs dead dude, and imma Warhammer fantasy man.

I'm playing them like minions, on the side doing their little shenanigans while sometimes contributing the plot.

The orcs dead dude, and imma Warhammer fantasy man.

I'm playing them like minions, on the side doing their little shenanigans while sometimes contributing the plot.
yeah i get that, but it still leaves the questions of how he got taken made a lab rat etc, there are warhammer based rps on her but i'm not sure how it would fit into a hybrid rp

Minions. Goblins being little minons doing a lot of stop stuff in the background.
In the long run would end just be in the way besides there's already chars including my main char raz who usually fixes and tunes machines, with so little details etc i can't see it working if you guys want to do that kinda thing there are rps like i said

Yoyd be surprised how much detail I can add with npc characters.

Besides, there's not many slice of life monster rps out there.

Yoyd be surprised how much detail I can add with npc characters.

Besides, there's not many slice of life monster rps out there.
i'm doing my best to be reasonable and helpful but you're starting to piss me, there's char bios for a reason and there's already other npc people can use so we don't need yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back