• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Highschool Roleplay Scenarios!

Lo-fi Guy

Trying to live
I need someone to help me write these stories out, so please look through them and see if you are interested! Bold means I’m craaaaving that scenario as no one wants to do it!

Story 1 “Boy’s Love”
(My Character) is one of the popular kids at his school, but incredibly different then the others, because he loves to help whenever he can! He surrounds himself with his kind friends and girls are crowding him everyday to get his heart! Yet Alan never loved anyone, which make him think he’s broken, and this makes him be driven to hurt himself, yet with prom coming up, everyone is expecting him to go, but will he even have the courage to?

Story 2 “Voice of the Unheard”
(My Character) is a lonely kid, who tries to help, but gets bullied for it, to pass the time and distract him, he grows flowers and loves the smell of them, and he draws the flowers and birds passing by! When a new girl (Your Charafter) comes to the school and becomes popular, he falls in love with her, wanting to help her no matter what!

Story 3 “The Forced Love”
The two are forced into a relationship a low life loser boy (me) and a trans boy that seems popular (you), and the only reason the two are accepting because if they don’t everyone they know and love will be murdered. When the two meet up they recognize that they go to the same highschool and as the two began to hangout, the trans boy (you) begins to fall in love with my character, but my character doesn’t see him as lovable, as he just wanted to save his family..

Story 4 “A Neko’s Love”
(Your Character) is a neko (or a woman with cat ears, whiskers, and sometimes paws or a tail) who just moved to a town where Nekos aren’t really thought of as likable, but when she goes to school she sees a rather nice man (my character) that she immediately falls in love with, trying to win his heart as fast as she can!

(Added: May 10th, 2020) Story 5 “The Obsession“
Muse A is the new student at the current high school who has racked a rather great amount of popularity over the days, Muse B being one of the popular girls/boys sees Muse A, falling in love with his/her charm and comedic skills. Over the last few days Muse B had been planning of how to kidnap Muse A, to have him/her all to herself/himself

Your Requirements
All I need is a person who can play as a girl at a highschool around 15-17 yo and someone who can understand basic grammar! And I’m not joking, I’ve met roleplayers who can’t even rp right, which just brings me to tears! So message me if you are interested and I’ll message you the OC! You can also bring in your own characters/NPCs to develop the story, because I’m always open!​

Last edited:
*kicks roleplay chat door open* I have a few idea as alternates for these stories- but I have a question first- I assume these stories involve Furries?

I can do Story 1 or 2. I too, am not such a fan of improper grammar.(although I'll admit my English grade was passable. It was identifying sentence parts that had me. I cared little for what they were called. My writing however, was a favorite of my teacher's. She told she would read my assignments again to help her calm herself after having to grade the atrocities of my classmates' work.)

I can do Story 1 or 2. I too, am not such a fan of improper grammar.(although I'll admit my English grade was passable. It was identifying sentence parts that had me. I cared little for what they were called. My writing however, was a favorite of my teacher's. She told she would read my assignments again to help her calm herself after having to grade the atrocities of my classmates' work.)
Sure thing! Let's do 2!

I do have a Discord, though I use it primarily to talk to my best friend while gaming. I never see her after she moved to another state after graduation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back