Highschool Roleplay Form

i. basic information
character name || Luna Gaskarth
full name || Luna Selene Gaskarth
name reasons || Luna means "moon" in Spanish, as well as Selene. Her parents just love the moon and find it very inspiring.
nicknames || Luna • Lu • Lunie • Sel
age || 17
birthday || 22nd March
birthplace || Manhattan, USA
gender / pronouns || Female • She • Her
sexual orientation || Bisexual
teacher or student || Student

ii. physical information
height + weight || 165 centimeters • 120 lbs
face + eyes || That's immortalitymy darlings
hair || If you're not losing friends, you're not growing up
face claim || Luanna Perez
overall appearance || Life isn't always romanticsometimes it's realistic
tattoos || Roses • 
scars || Luna has a few little varicella scars from when she was little, one near her nose and a few ones near her breasts, but they are really little. She has two little burn marks on her left arm.
biological sex || Female
style || 
casual: 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06 
formal: 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06
sleepwear: 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06
swimwear: 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06

iv. others
animals || noir

v. social media information
instagram username and icon || Luna_22 • icon
twitter profile username and icon || Luna Gaskarth • icon
tumblr blog username and icon || KilljoyLuna22 • icon
deviantart profile username and icon || Killjoy22 • icon
facebook profile username and icon || Luna Selene Gaskarth • icon

vi. family information
mother || Mary Gaskarth
father || John Gaskarth
sister || Liyah Gaskarth

vii. extra information
house || house || living room || kitchen || bathroom || bedroom || hallway ||
vehicle || bicycle
cell phone || phone • phone case
occupation || waitress in a café, but only works from Tuesday to Thursday
handwriting || handwriting (it's my own handwriting, so please don't use the picture)
dream job || singer and actress
personality || Luna can be a very cheerful, happy, honest, silly and adorable person. She has a good sense of humor, is loving, smart and Funny. She is a really strong and independent girl. She is sassy, sometimes arrogant, and sarcastic. Luna sometimes suffers light depression. She is easily angered and/or hurt. She can be mean and stubborn. She never has problems with expressing her feelings. She sometimes thinks she can do something without help, although it's not true. She sometimes has anxiety attacks or sometimes just cries out of nothing. She is very talented, flirty and she likes to dress well. 
bad habits || Luna tends to bite her nails often, that's why she normally paints her nails black. Another habit she has is twirling her hair when she's thinking or nervous, although it's not really a bad habit. 
friends || Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood, Valentina Yammouni and Juliette Pereyra.
enemies || Katelynne Leigh, Jennifer Hugh and Lindsey Thompson.
other || Luna is a vegetarian, she can play guitar, drums and she can sing. Luna speaks English, German and Spanish fluently and wants to learn to speak French. She has a fear of small closed spaces and fear of dolls. She loves cats. Her taste in music is large, but she prefers bands, like My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, 5 Seconds of Summer and Twenty One Pilots. Her zodiac is Aries and she loves playing soccer.

Hey @KilljoyLuna22,

I moved your thread from the introduction subforum to the character feedback section because the former is for new users to introduce themselves.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to answer them!

Stone

BORKUS LAZORUS ADMINISTRATUM

Bork Lazer: *sign*

Bork Lazer Assistant: Sir, what appears to be the matter? Are you suffering from Post-Roleplaying Depression again?

Bork Lazer: No, I'm not!

Bork Lazer Assistant: Sir, you're obviously suffering from a crippling depression. I can tell you're depressed when you ask for the-

Bork Lazer: Hey, can you take that Duck Confit from the freezer for me?

Bork Lazer Assistant: Duck Confit...Anyway, I believe I have the solution to your problems.

Bork Lazer: What's that, then?

Bork Lazer Assistant:Well, you're in luck. I've found this character profile who could use some feedback online. 

Bork Lazer: Fine, then. Hopefully, this should be better than the time I tried stuffing myself at that 3 star Las Vegas Sushi Bar......

full name || Luna Selene Gaskarth

Bork Lazer: Huh, Gaskarth. Got an etymology for that one?

Bork Lazer Assistant: Apparently, it's the name of a UK signer from Essex. It's also possibly has a relationship to Gasg-

Bork Lazer: Blah, Blah, Blah, next.

name reasons || Luna means "moon" in Spanish, as well as Selene. Her parents just love the moon and find it very inspiring.

Bork Lazer: Wait, did her grandparents also name her mother after the same reasoning?

sexual orientation || Bisexual

Bork Lazer Assistant: Sir, I recommend that we start using unorthodox genders to boost the popularity of our roleplays next time.

Bork Lazer: Oh, come on! What's the problem with good ol' heterosexuality? Damn, all the cool kids seem to be homosexual and bisexual these days..........

She has two little burn marks on her left arm.

Bork Lazer Assistant: Sir, I'm starting to notice a startling precendence of scars being in character profiles nowadays.

Bork Lazer: Don't worry. It's usual. All of us need scars to make ourselves look great and imply a dark past or backstory.

swimwear: 01 || 02 || 03 || 04 || 05 || 06

Bork Lazer: Aw, c'mon, you know you wanna say it with me.

Bork Lazer Assistant: Sir...

Bork Lazer: Pwetty pwease?

Bork Lazer Assistant: Fine.

Bork Lazer: Alright. Let's do this.

Bork Lazer and his Assistant: FANSERVICE! FANSERVICE! FANSERVICE! FANSERVICE! FANSERVICE!

Bork Lazer: I didn't know Iron Man was this sexually promiscuous.

Bork Lazer Assistant: Sir, I think it's high time you need to review your Marvel Cosmology and History.......

cell phone || phone • phone case

Bork Lazer: My god, what's next? Underwear? Choice of furniture? Her chair? 

Bork Lazer Assistant: Sir, if I may, I believe this Roleplayer is trying to make her character more vivid in a attempt to reduce description of her-

Bork Lazer: Oh, yes. The phone case is a demonstration of her ambition to be a act- C'mon, anyone with half a brain can figure that out. Moving on...

handwriting || handwriting (it's my own handwriting, so please don't use the picture)

Bork Lazer: This is the most thorough character profile I've seen, I'll give this roleplayer that.

Luna sometimes suffers light depression. She is easily angered and/or hurt. She can be mean and stubborn. She never has problems with expressing her feelings. She sometimes thinks she can do something without help, although it's not true. She sometimes has anxiety attacks or sometimes just cries out of nothing.

Bork Lazer: Uh. I win this bet. C'mon, give me the money.

Bork Lazer Assistant: Fine...Here's your dime.

Bork Lazer: Oh yeah! One more into the angsty teenage edgy jar!

Katelynne Leigh, Jennifer Hugh and Lindsey Thompson.

Bork Lazer: Oh, look. Three. The magical number in fiction! I'm trying to guess who's the alpha bitch. Uh...Lindsey sounds like a alpha bitch to me.

Bork Lazer Assistant: Nope. I'll raise you a Jennifer.

Assesment

Bork Lazer Assistant: What's your judgement on this, sir?

Bork Lazer: Based on this, I've decided it's a remarkably benign character profile. It suits its prupose for being a highschool RP and who am I to judge the tastes of other people? It's fairly detailed, too detailed, I supposed and this character is not a Mary Sue. Overall, it's mundane, benign and relatively harmless. I'll give it a....

5 Cheesecakes/ 1 block of Edam Cheese

Ah.... It's good to be back to form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back