• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Highschool of the Dead-inspired RP

Mantarok

The Primordial
Hello, everyone! Who likes a good ole zombie apocalypse? Well, here's one! Anyone familiar with Highschool of the Dead may know the basic premise: a group of teenagers try to survive a zombie apocalypse while growing into a tight-knit family of their own. It's very Left 4 Dead-esque. I was aiming to try something similar to that, following some college students trying to survive when an unknown virus sweeps the world and causes an undead pandemic. The main characters try to survive not just the zombies, but opportunistic scavengers, criminals, and gangs who prey on the vulnerable and remind up that humans can be worse monsters than the undead. As bad as they can be, at least they're predictable. It's the people you have to watch out for.

If you're interested, feel free to message me directly and we can hash out character details! I've already got some arcs plotted out!

ABOUT ME

- I only roleplay with those 18+.

- Lengthy replies. Admittedly, this varies depending on the pacing of the roleplay, but I can easily go for three to five paragraphs, sometimes even more.

- I'm quite good with grammar, so you can expect few if any typos. I like to make my stuff presentable.

- I'm fairly consistent, I can reply anywhere from multiple times to a day, to once a day, or a few times a week. It depends on my schedule, really, but I typically try to shoot for one reply every day or two at the latest. Any longer and I'll notify you if I may take longer.

- If you like a roleplay that involves multiple characters, I can certainly deliver on that front.

- I can write on the fly or make a rough plan. I'm very malleable, though I do have a preference for some degree of planning.

- This goes without saying, but I am an OOC chatter, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back