• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Highschool drama, but with a twist || MxM, Slight Horror, Drama, and Angst

Macklemore

An absolute dumb dumb
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A small southern town in the middle of nowhere, miles from the next town over, surrounded by thick forest. Quaint and quiet, nothing exciting ever really happened here. Perfect for people looking for a quiet life, or those who loved getting in touch with nature. With a population of about 27,000 people, it was a small world, and you knew just about everyone in your area. But something evil has been growing within the forest surrounding this small town, and it would soon make itself known.

This roleplay would take place in this said small town, and the main characters would be our ocs, who would be seniors in high school. I want this to be a romance story that develops and grows during the events of the roleplay. The two characters would become closer and their bond would grow stronger as they navigate strange and unknown feelings on top of dealing with their peers who have their own strong opinions about things, and eventually while trying to survive the supernatural being in the woods. A small warning for anyone interested, I am a furry and my character is an anthropomorphic animal character. Though this does not exclude characters that aren't furries! While it would be nice to be able to rp with another furry, I am more then happy accepting human characters or characters of other species and what not! :)

Warning! - This roleplay will have scenes containing homophobia, horror, distressing scenes, and violence. Though nothing will ever get too graphic or descriptive, it's still important to note that it could get pretty intense!

Anyways, that's my idea! I wasn't sure how to put too much more detail into it here, since a lot of it would revolve around our characters themselves, so I am more than willing to give more details and discuss further in dms! I also am willing to add onto this and take ideas if you have any! I prefer to roleplay on discord, but we can rp here as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back