• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Highschool Anime DnD/D20/ICONS

Brumock

Knight
Well it's not much of a story I have planned out just an intro but I can easily fake my way though it until I design a storyline and character arcs
I have no experience with ICONS but DnD is 2nd hand for me and D20 is pretty easy granted I've never ran a D20

Anyways I was thinking like a bleach/beyond the boundary like thing it'll be everyone first year with little to no experience with their own powers your parents or care takers or mentors may or may not know about the abilities you have

Like stories around NPCs or PCs if you are interested though please ask about stuff also if you want to join in I have a discord for this stuff to just send me a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back