• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highland Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
In most circles it's considered poor etiquette to bring your fetish in before the game even starts
Maybe it's a kink. There's a big difference between the two after all
Not really either. I have a transformation one already thought up and I had to wonder how everyone would react to a gender swap one. Then I wondered which would be funnier and I think the gender swap one works best with the whole go on a mission. Rather than the transformation one.

That and my soul is slowly dying from this female majority character selection. I need balance. I'm losing my marbles just feeling the imbalance.

Not really either. I have a transformation one already thought up and I had to wonder how everyone would react to a gender swap one. Then I wondered which would be funnier and I think the gender swap one works best with the whole go on a mission. Rather than the transformation one.

That and my soul is slowly dying from this female majority character selection. I need balance. I'm losing my marbles just feeling the imbalance.
Wait. But ignoring the teachers, and assuming all posted cs are accepted its 6 and 6

Even without bran and ren is still 6-5

Prophets, Alaric, ahren (unless he's also not there), Leon, zellisk

tenor.gif

Still seems close enough. Could've been worse.
True. True. And there's one more spot so I can hope.
HOW DID YOU KNOW! XD
But yes it's a magic event. Magic in this world is rare to unheard of. Gods, angels and demons are mythic/religious, but there have been stories told that in medival times there was magic in this world. But you can stumble across it if you visit the right (2-3) places.

Sorry I firgit this i had a busy weekend got called in and i hate using my phone for sheets

So currently there are 3 people working on their CS to be approved. I won't be accepting anyone else in the Rp until we've actually started, which will be sometime this week.

I will also be working on some basic rules and will make a Wait List in the CS.

If there's anything you all need or want to see let me know throug a DM

So currently there are 3 people working on their CS to be approved. I won't be accepting anyone else in the Rp until we've actually started, which will be sometime this week.

I will also be working on some basic rules and will make a Wait List in the CS.

If there's anything you all need or want to see let me know throug a DM

Maybe it's like one of those specialized schools where they send pyromaniacs and budding psychopaths where it's more like a daycare that fulfills legal education requirements
Speaking of which do we still have standardized testing and junk in the year 23XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back