• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern High Society (An immersive, detailed slice of life RP) (NEEDED 3 Males 1 FEMALES)

LittleDarkness

Come and kiss me, salt water
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=bkg] height: 388px; width: 368px; margin: auto; background: #EDEDED; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=img] height: 308px; width: 308px; position: relative; top: 30px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=box2] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 267px; left: 20px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=box22] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 267px; left: 20px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=box23] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 267px; left: 20px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=box24] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 267px; left: 20px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=trueimg] height: 308px; width: 308px; position: absolute; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/HzLr3Lp/Untitled-design-10.jpg'); background-size: 100%; background-position: center; animation-fill-mode: forward; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 12px; width: 308px; text-align: right; font-family: Calibri; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; color: black; top: 35px; [/class] [class=a] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -300px; left: 334px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=b] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -270px; left: 330px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=c] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -240px; left: 326px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=d] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -210px; left: 328px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=slide] animation: {post_id}slideout 2s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slideout] [keyframe=0] left: 0px; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] left: -400px; [/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=img on=click] addClass slide trueimg [/script] [script class=a on=click] hide box22 hide box23 hide box24 fadeIn 0400 box2 [/script] [script class=b on=click] hide box2 hide box23 hide box24 fadeIn 0400 box22 [/script] [script class=c on=click] hide box22 hide box2 hide box24 fadeIn 0400 box23 [/script] [script class=d on=click] hide box22 hide box23 hide box2 fadeIn 0400 box24 [/script] [class=taggies] font-size: 10px; font-family: Roboto Condensed; font-weight: bold; color: black; display: inline-block; margin-bottom: 4px; position: relative; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [div class=bkg] [div class=img] [div class=box2]
[div class=taggies]Setting the Stage

The City is at War || Cobra Starship

Ravenpoint is a small town just outside of New York city, also known as the Money District. Ravenpoint is home to the richest of the rich; Congressmen, CEOs, Retired Actors, and Self Made Billionaires. The streets are lined with beautiful mansions, the schools are private academy’s with some of the best education systems, and of course the residents are insanely wealthy. You get the picture.

To outsiders Ravenpoint looks like quite the dream; But don't be fooled, it’s a dog eat dog world in this corner of wealth and it’s far from a dream. Between the rebellious teens and the neglectful parents, there is always fresh drama, endless affairs, and dark secrets. No one’s safe in this High Society, you either got lie to survive or dry out.

Lies, Lust, Love, Jealousy, Drugs, Power, and an endless amounts of money; Darling, welcome to Ravenpoint.

[div class=taggies]IMPORTANT

⟹This is an immersive, incredibly detailed role-play, that is going to take a tone of creativity and cooperation from those involved. I understand it will not be for everyone; so please read through EVERYTHING, carefully before deciding to take on a role or two.

⟹Due to the nature of this Role-Play, some things will be predetermined. Some Relationships, Family Details, and other things may already be formed, as well as past relationships. This is mostly to keep the RP moving, to intertwine characters, and keep the drama gritty. If that's not you're thing, I completely understand!

⟹ A WARNING: This RP may contain some mature themes and triggers. I would appropriate if you were 18+ if you decide to apply.

⟹Lastly, you will need to be vocal, willing to communicate with others, willing to build and create, be patient, and go off site for certain things in this RP. (As a lot of the information is in Google Docs and there will be a Discord Server.)
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="box22 hidden"]
[div class=taggies]Quick Note

〖Due to the fact that their will be siblings and for a more cohesive flow, I'll be putting recommendations to Face Claims in a Google Do for each family. This being said, if you take a look and you have a better idea of a FC that you want to use that is fitting, just run it by me and I will more then likely be happy to change it for you. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure to check out ALL LINKS!

The Dot System: The dots ( • ) below each family name show how many roles available.

Basic Information about the character's will be found here, detailed information will be located on the link to the Doc.

Bolded are available role, Strike out are taken, Underlined are reserved.〗

[div class=taggies]The Families||Roles

The De Leon Sisters
FAMILY FULL
After the death of their mother, their father was always away on business; Therefore The Oldest was forced to look after her two younger sisters and their father constantly relied on her to take care of them.

Giana De Leon|| The Responsible One. (Played by bakerstreet_girl) She practically raised them by herself. She’s been addicted to drugs for quite some time and she’s a heavy drinker, though her sister’s don’t know.

Annaliese De Leon||The Rebellious One. (PENDING - GRIM)
She has no respect for anyone except her older sister, she doesn’t listen very well and her bad habits could very well be the death of her. She hates her father and she has deemed herself a professional heartbreaker. Partying is her life, when she’s not partying she’s doing something illegal.

Allegra De Leon, The Obsessive One. (Played by copacetic)
She is very quiet and keeps to herself most of the time, she doesn’t exactly like getting involved with all the drama in her small town, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t know what goes on, in fact she probably knows more than thoes who are actually involved in the drama. When she likes something…or someone she tends to get attached and will more than likely start to creepily obsess over them.

The Saito Twins
One Available Roles
The Saito Twins have always been incredibly close, some people would say questionably close. They’ve always lend on each other.

Joshua Saito, The Pretty Boy (Played by AlphaHelios )
He thinks he’s hot shit, that no one can touch him, and he’s the best thing that ever happened upon the earth. He’s completely full of himself, he’s the guy that spends all his money on protein shakes, personal trainers, and healthy food. But, deep down he’s actually a really sweet guy who puts his whole heart into relationships. Whether their romantic or simply friendships.

The Drama Queen (PENDING)
She’s the main reason behind most the drama that goes on in Ravenpoint. She likes to start rumors and make everyone’s life a living hell, then play the sweet and innocent to everyone’s face. If she wants something, she’ll take it at whatever the cost, she can ruin your life with her brilliant talent of twisting words and making people believe her.

The Cambridge Siblings
Two Available Roles ••
Ah, the old money Cambridge family, with two of the sweetest kids in Ravenpoint and one bad seed.

The Bad Boy (PENDING)
Despite the fact that his family is fifthly rich and he’s never know what it’s like to be poor, he loves the rush of stealing cars, doing drugs, and living life on the wild side. Most people are convinced that he’ll never settle down, because he goes through girls faster than drugs.

The Goodie-Goodie (PENDING)
He’s a straight edge kind of kid, who rarely ever gets in trouble, he’s a sweetheart and quite popular with the ladies. Getting through college is his number one priority, playing football is second, and his love life comes third. He hates being rich and wishes sometimes his family was normal. He’s seen how is brother is and he doesn’t want to end up pissing his parents off like his brother does, although he’s getting pretty tired of being a good boy all the time. He’s very close to his older brother and very protective of his little sister.

The Hopeless Romantic (PENDING)
She’s probably the nicest girl you will meet among Ravenpoint’s high class residents. Much like her older brother she’s a sweetheart and will do anything for a friend. She is very grateful for what she has and doesn’t take anything for granted.

The Hart Brothers
One Available Roles
Richly cultured and well-versed in the wealthy, prep school lifestyle; doesn't always mean well-rounded. Their parents worked hard against all odds to make names for themselves.

Isaías Hart, The Player (Played By LazyDaze)
He is a professional compulsive liar, practically everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie and he makes each lie believable. Which is why he can manage to have more than one girlfriend at any given time, even in his small town.

The Medically Insane (OPEN)
He’s been in and out of psych wards his entire life and diagnosed with several different illnesses, although doctors still aren’t sure what’s wrong with him, so they’ve simply dubbed him medically insane. He takes medication to keep him under control, but without his medication he can become pretty violent.

Non-Family Related Roles
Three Available Roles •••
Despite the wealthy well known families that inhabit Ravenpoint, there are others, you’ll find them as well as their details below.

Clover Lexington,The High Maintenance, Daddy’s Girl (Played by _amaranth_)
She’s an only child, so she’s been spoiled her whole life, whatever she wants. She doesn’t care who she hurts in the process as long as she comes out on top.

The Resident Drug Dealer (OPEN)
He’s an abusive asshole who feels like he’s entitled to everything. His family wasn’t always rich, they just recently came into money and moved to Ravenpoint. He’s Ravenpoints main drug dealer.

The Bitch (OPEN)
if you're not a friend of hers then she probably doesn’t like you. She’s the leader of her group of friends, she tells it like it is and she’s not afraid of anyone. She’s an only child and is used to getting what she wants, when she wants. She doesn’t care who she steps on as long as she ends up on top. She’s dated both girls and guys and prefers girls although she won’t admit to that.

The Heartbreaker (OPEN)
Breaking hearts is what he does best, he’s not really good at relationships in general simply because he’d rather see a girl cry then make her happy, he’s pretty twisted to say the least. This is because of his own personal issues. He tries not to date rich girls, simply because he feels they’re too high maintenance. He likes to drink and is often seen hooking up with girls at parties.

[div class=taggies]Current Number of Available Roles

OPEN: MALE: {3}
PENDING: MALE: {2}
TAKEN: MALE: {2}

OPEN: FEMALE: {1}
PENDING: FEMALE: {2}
TAKEN: FEMALE: {4} [/div][/div][/div] [/div] [div class="box23 hidden"]
[div class=taggies]Rules

Ⅰ. DO NOT Godmode under any circumstances. However, if you need to briefly move a character from one place to another or anything like that to move the plot, consult the characters owner.

Ⅱ. Mature themes will be a huge part of this RP. I ask that if you have any triggers, you let us know and will do our very best to list them so others are aware; but you've been warned and I don't want to put to much of a limit on theses things. That being said. I WILL NOT put up with smut. Getting hot and steamy is fine with me. However, due to this being a group RP I would ask that you take anything further to a private chat or simply fade to black.

Ⅲ. I want everyone to have a good time, so this means everyone needs to be friendly and cooperate. If you are having issues please let me know and I'll do my best to solve the issue. If you are causing issues, I won't tolerate it and you will be kicked from the RP. No bullying. No judging. No being a jerk. Be positive. Be happy. Be a friend.

Ⅳ. Be patient. I can't stress this enough. Everyone has a busy life outside of the lovely world we create. Do not bother for posts or bully for them. I will only require that you post as often as you can. This being said, if you can not keep up and you need a break, please let us know so we can figure a way to give you and your character a break.

Ⅴ. Face Claims and Predetermined relationships. I am more then happy to take a Face Claim request and change it for you as long as it fits along the same lines as the recommended ones. This can only be changed once you've been approved to take on you're character. Predetermined relationships are so that the characters are intertwined, still once we get to chatting feel free to add more and tweak them with other writers.

Ⅵ. This RP is completely LGBTQ+ friendly. This being said however, I will have to have a bit of a limit on who is gay, bi, exc. Simply because I want to keep a sort of balance. IF you would like your character to be LGBTQ+ please add that to you're application; but DO NOT be offended if I turn down the request. It's nothing against you or anything else, it's simply because we've reached a cap. (Hopefully that makes sense.)

Ⅶ. I want this RP to feel real an authentic to the plot of this story and their upbringing; feel free to include traumatic encounters, body issues, mental health, exc. This being said though, make sure you do so with a justice to mental health. Don't just willy nilly, uncompassionately add things that don't make sense or you can not do them justice.

Ⅷ. I'm not here to babysit. I want us all to have fun, so please use common sense and be a decent human in all aspects of this community. I can't stress this enough. This RP will be a place for everyone. SO BE FRIENDLY.

Ⅸ. DO NOT. I repeat PLEASE DO NOT, be upset if you are reject in the application process. This is not against you, It's simply me trying to piece together a collection of like-minded writers that I think will click well.

Ⅹ. My dears, please note that a detailed character sheet will be required. No exceptions. Again, I need creative minds.

We've reached the end of the rules, I'm sure I forgot one thing or another; basic courtesy and rules apply. You know the drill. I know this seems like a whole lot and I promise I'm super laid back. It's just been a while since I've done a group RP an I know they can quickly fall through and I would love for this to be long term. So that is why the process is so detailed. Please add your favorite TV show to the application process so that I know you read all of this.
[/div] [/div] [div class="box24 hidden"]
[div class=taggies]Application & Reservation Process

Applying for a character will be different from actually reserving a character. This is simply because I want to make sure that the writers that are applying are serious; as I have put a lot of work and detail into this, I would hate for it to just fall short so please understand I just want a good group of writers.

Application Process:

You will have to apply for a character via Discord. This does not guarantee you a character however. I know that sounds unfair. Again, I want to make sure you're serious about taking on a character. So the application will mostly be me collecting info about you and you're style as well as the character you're applying for.

This being said, multiple of you may apply for the same character, but only one of you will receive a conformation that your character request is received. However, if I feel like you're a great fit for the RP, but the character you're applying for is already taken, you will have first pick at you're second choice.

Reservation Process:

Once you're application has been approved, you will have a 48 hour deadline to get a character sheet to me. This does not have to be a fully finished sheet, but it needs to be started. IF you need more time, pleas just let me know and I can extend your admission time for you.

Once your sheet is submitted, you'll have one week to finish it up; before you will be bumped from the RP and you forfeit you're character. AGAIN, if you need an extension I'm happy to give it to you. I will bump you once halfway through the week if you'd like, just as a reminder.

Once you're character is fully finished, you'll be invited to the High Society Discord channels to start plotting and chatting with other characters.

Grab the templet and apply to either the Female or Male character sections.

Once you're application has been accepted and you have confirmation that you're character is reserved you may go here to start you're character sheet.
[/div] [/div] [div class=trueimg][/div][/div][div class=text]hazy dreamland escape[/div] [div class=a]I.[/div][div class=b]II.[/div][div class=c]III.[/div][div class=d]IV.[/div] [/div] [class=cred] width:100%;text-align:center;font-size:8px;[/class][div class=cred]fated.[/div]

Last edited:
MOBILE FRIENDLY
Setting the Stage

The City is at War || Cobra Starship

Ravenpoint is a small town just outside of New York city, also known as the Money District. Ravenpoint is home to the richest of the rich; Congressmen, CEOs, Retired Actors, and Self Made Billionaires. The streets are lined with beautiful mansions, the schools are private academy’s with some of the best education systems, and of course the residents are insanely wealthy. You get the picture.

To outsiders Ravenpoint looks like quite the dream; But don't be fooled, it’s a dog eat dog world in this corner of wealth and it’s far from a dream. Between the rebellious teens and the neglectful parents, there is always fresh drama, endless affairs, and dark secrets. No one’s safe in this High Society, you either got lie to survive or dry out.

Lies, Lust, Love, Jealousy, Drugs, Power, and an endless amounts of money; Darling, welcome to Ravenpoint.

IMPORTANT

⟹This is an immersive, incredibly detailed role-play, that is going to take a tone of creativity and cooperation from those involved. I understand it will not be for everyone; so please read through EVERYTHING, carefully before deciding to take on a role or two.

⟹Due to the nature of this Role-Play, some things will be predetermined. Some Relationships, Family Details, and other things may already be formed, as well as past relationships. This is mostly to keep the RP moving, to intertwine characters, and keep the drama gritty. If that's not you're thing, I completely understand!

⟹ A WARNING: This RP may contain some mature themes and triggers. I would appropriate if you were 18+ if you decide to apply.

⟹Lastly, you will need to be vocal, willing to communicate with others, willing to build and create, be patient, and go off site for certain things in this RP. (As a lot of the information is in Google Docs and there will be a Discord Server.)

Quick Note

〖Due to the fact that their will be siblings and for a more cohesive flow, I'll be putting recommendations to Face Claims in a Google Do for each family. This being said, if you take a look and you have a better idea of a FC that you want to use that is fitting, just run it by me and I will more then likely be happy to change it for you. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure to check out ALL LINKS!

The Dot System: The dots ( • ) below each family name show how many roles available.

Basic Information about the character's will be found here, detailed information will be located on the link to the Doc.

Bolded are available role, Strike out are taken, Underlined are reserved.〗

The Families||Roles

The De Leon Sisters
Two Available Roles ••
After the death of their mother, their father was always away on business; Therefore The Oldest was forced to look after her two younger sisters and their father constantly relied on her to take care of them.

Oldest Sister, The Responsible One. (RESERVED) She practically raised them by herself. She’s been addicted to drugs for quite some time and she’s a heavy drinker, though her sister’s don’t know.

As for The Middle sister, The Rebellious One. (OPEN)
She has no respect for anyone except her older sister, she doesn’t listen very well and her bad habits could very well be the death of her. She hates her father and she has deemed herself a professional heartbreaker. Partying is her life, when she’s not partying she’s doing something illegal.

The youngest sister, The Obsessive One. (OPEN)
She is very quiet and keeps to herself most of the time, she doesn’t exactly like getting involved with all the drama in her small town, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t know what goes on, in fact she probably knows more than thoes who are actually involved in the drama. When she likes something…or someone she tends to get attached and will more than likely start to creepily obsess over them.

The Saito Twins
Two Available Roles ••
The Saito Twins have always been incredibly close, some people would say questionably close. They’ve always lend on each other.

The Pretty Boy (OPEN)
He thinks he’s hot shit, that no one can touch him, and he’s the best thing that ever happened upon the earth. He’s completely full of himself, he’s the guy that spends all his money on protein shakes, personal trainers, and healthy food. But, deep down he’s actually a really sweet guy who puts his whole heart into relationships. Whether their romantic or simply friendships.

The Drama Queen (OPEN)
She’s the main reason behind most the drama that goes on in Ravenpoint. She likes to start rumors and make everyone’s life a living hell, then play the sweet and innocent to everyone’s face. If she wants something, she’ll take it at whatever the cost, she can ruin your life with her brilliant talent of twisting words and making people believe her.

The Cambridge Siblings
Three Available Roles •••
Ah, the old money Cambridge family, with two of the sweetest kids in Ravenpoint and one bad seed.

The Bad Boy (OPEN)
Despite the fact that his family is fifthly rich and he’s never know what it’s like to be poor, he loves the rush of stealing cars, doing drugs, and living life on the wild side. Most people are convinced that he’ll never settle down, because he goes through girls faster than drugs.

The Goodie-Goodie (OPEN)
He’s a straight edge kind of kid, who rarely ever gets in trouble, he’s a sweetheart and quite popular with the ladies. Getting through college is his number one priority, playing football is second, and his love life comes third. He hates being rich and wishes sometimes his family was normal. He’s seen how is brother is and he doesn’t want to end up pissing his parents off like his brother does, although he’s getting pretty tired of being a good boy all the time. He’s very close to his older brother and very protective of his little sister.

The Hopeless Romantic (OPEN)
She’s probably the nicest girl you will meet among Ravenpoint’s high class residents. Much like her older brother she’s a sweetheart and will do anything for a friend. She is very grateful for what she has and doesn’t take anything for granted.

The Hart Brothers
Two Available Roles ••
Richly cultured and well-versed in the wealthy, prep school lifestyle; doesn't always mean well-rounded. Their parents worked hard against all odds to make names for themselves.

The Player (OPEN)
He is a professional compulsive liar, practically everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie and he makes each lie believable. Which is why he can manage to have more than one girlfriend at any given time, even in his small town.

He’s been in and out of psych wards his entire life and diagnosed with several different illnesses, although doctors still aren’t sure what’s wrong with him, so they’ve simply dubbed him medically insane. He takes medication to keep him under control, but without his medication he can become pretty violent.

Non-Family Related Roles
Four Available Roles ••••
Despite the wealthy well known families that inhabit Ravenpoint, there are others, you’ll find them as well as their details below.

The High Maintenance, Daddy’s Girl (OPEN)
She’s an only child, so she’s been spoiled her whole life, whatever she wants. She doesn’t care who she hurts in the process as long as she comes out on top.

He’s an abusive asshole who feels like he’s entitled to everything. His family wasn’t always rich, they just recently came into money and moved to Ravenpoint. He’s Ravenpoints main drug dealer.

The Bitch (OPEN)
if you're not a friend of hers then she probably doesn’t like you. She’s the leader of her group of friends, she tells it like it is and she’s not afraid of anyone. She’s an only child and is used to getting what she wants, when she wants. She doesn’t care who she steps on as long as she ends up on top. She’s dated both girls and guys and prefers girls although she won’t admit to that.

The Heartbreaker (OPEN)
Breaking hearts is what he does best, he’s not really good at relationships in general simply because he’d rather see a girl cry then make her happy, he’s pretty twisted to say the least. This is because of his own personal issues. He tries not to date rich girls, simply because he feels they’re too high maintenance. He likes to drink and is often seen hooking up with girls at parties.

Current Number of Available Roles

OPEN: MALE: {7}
PENDING: MALE: {0}
TAKEN: MALE: {0}

OPEN: FEMALE: {6}
PENDING: FEMALE: {1}
TAKEN: FEMALE: {0}

Ⅰ. DO NOT Godmode under any circumstances. However, if you need to briefly move a character from one place to another or anything like that to move the plot, consult the characters owner.

Ⅱ. Mature themes will be a huge part of this RP. I ask that if you have any triggers, you let us know and will do our very best to list them so others are aware; but you've been warned and I don't want to put to much of a limit on theses things. That being said. I WILL NOT put up with smut. Getting hot and steamy is fine with me. However, due to this being a group RP I would ask that you take anything further to a private chat or simply fade to black.

Ⅲ. I want everyone to have a good time, so this means everyone needs to be friendly and cooperate. If you are having issues please let me know and I'll do my best to solve the issue. If you are causing issues, I won't tolerate it and you will be kicked from the RP. No bullying. No judging. No being a jerk. Be positive. Be happy. Be a friend.

Ⅳ. Be patient. I can't stress this enough. Everyone has a busy life outside of the lovely world we create. Do not bother for posts or bully for them. I will only require that you post as often as you can. This being said, if you can not keep up and you need a break, please let us know so we can figure a way to give you and your character a break.

Ⅴ. Face Claims and Predetermined relationships. I am more then happy to take a Face Claim request and change it for you as long as it fits along the same lines as the recommended ones. This can only be changed once you've been approved to take on you're character. Predetermined relationships are so that the characters are intertwined, still once we get to chatting feel free to add more and tweak them with other writers.

Ⅵ. This RP is completely LGBTQ+ friendly. This being said however, I will have to have a bit of a limit on who is gay, bi, exc. Simply because I want to keep a sort of balance. IF you would like your character to be LGBTQ+ please add that to you're application; but DO NOT be offended if I turn down the request. It's nothing against you or anything else, it's simply because we've reached a cap. (Hopefully that makes sense.)

Ⅶ. I want this RP to feel real an authentic to the plot of this story and their upbringing; feel free to include traumatic encounters, body issues, mental health, exc. This being said though, make sure you do so with a justice to mental health. Don't just willy nilly, uncompassionately add things that don't make sense or you can not do them justice.

Ⅷ. I'm not here to babysit. I want us all to have fun, so please use common sense and be a decent human in all aspects of this community. I can't stress this enough. This RP will be a place for everyone. SO BE FRIENDLY.

Ⅸ. DO NOT. I repeat PLEASE DO NOT, be upset if you are reject in the application process. This is not against you, It's simply me trying to piece together a collection of like-minded writers that I think will click well.

Ⅹ. My dears, please not that a detailed character sheet will be required. No exceptions. Again, I need creative minds.

We've reached the end of the rules, I'm sure I forgot one thing or another; basic courtesy and rules apply. You know the drill. I know this seems like a whole lot and I promise I'm super laid back. It's just been a while since I've done a group RP an I know they can quickly fall through and I would love for this to be long term. So that is why the process is so detailed. Please add your favorite TV show to the application process so that I know you read all of this.

Applying for a character will be different from actually reserving a character. This is simply because I want to make sure that the writers that are applying are serious; as I have put a lot of work and detail into this, I would hate for it to just fall short so please understand I just want a good group of writers.

Application Process:

You will have to apply for a character via Discord. This does not guarantee you a character however. I know that sounds unfair. Again, I want to make sure you're serious about taking on a character. So the application will mostly be me collecting info about you and you're style as well as the character you're applying for.

This being said, multiple of you may apply for the same character, but only one of you will receive a conformation that your character request is received. However, if I feel like you're a great fit for the RP, but the character you're applying for is already taken, you will have first pick at you're second choice.

Reservation Process:

Once you're application has been approved, you will have a 48 hour deadline to get a character sheet to me. This does not have to be a fully finished sheet, but it needs to be started. IF you need more time, pleas just let me know and I can extend your admission time for you.

Once your sheet is submitted, you'll have one week to finish it up; before you will be bumped from the RP and you forfeit you're character. AGAIN, if you need an extension I'm happy to give it to you. I will bump you once halfway through the week if you'd like, just as a reminder.

Once you're character is fully finished, you'll be invited to the High Society Discord channels to start plotting and chatting with other characters.

Grab the templet and apply to either the Female or Male character sections.

@Sombra. Lover

I would LOVE to get on board playing either The Rebellious One or Daddy's Girl ♥

I'm just having trouble to find the link to Discord, I'm sorry

Last edited:
Hi, I'd love to apply, but I don't see a link to the discord anywhere--sorry if I missed it, but could you tell me where it is or link me directly, please?

Also, it seems the doc for The Cambridge Siblings isn't public or something. It says I need to request for access when I click on the link. Sorry for all the trouble;;;

For those of you interested Gianna De Leon || The Oldest De Leon || The Resposible One, is finished.
You can check her out.
If you have any questions or concerns let me know!​

Hey dolls,
Let me know once your character is completely finished, so I can approve them an add you to the main discord channel!

Also looking to fill more characters! Still OPEN.​

At the moment, we are currently looking to fill 5 remaining roles! 3 Guys 2 Girls!
(If by chance someone can't fill a role I will update this.)
If the below characters sound like something you're interested, take a look at the RP above.
We would love to have you join the High Society.
NOTE: Please be 18+ ||You will need to apply for the role via discord.
Make sure to read through the RP above if one of these
roles strikes your fancy.
-bakerstreet_girl

The Drama Queen (OPEN)

The Bitch (OPEN)

The Heartbreaker (OPEN)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back