• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Aiety's Realistic Thread (12/01/18)

Aiety

A Little Wicked✨
I'm Aiety. You may have seen my other threads. This one is specifically for realistic and modern plots. In case you are wondering, I do RP more than just this. These are just ideas. If you want to talk, PM me or ask for my discord. I RP mainly as a female. I can double as side characters or another main if you want. Brainstorm a plot with me? Let's do it!

Somebody Else
(Criminal x Innocent)
Muse A is an infamous criminal. They're used to pushing people around, always taking the hard road. No mercy for anyone. Muse A's double life leads them to set up a large plan to assassinate a government official. Their plan was to lure them into a false relationship, using an undercover alias and life. To make their act more convincing, Muse A moves into an apartment complex on a tad wealthier side of town. Everything is going fine until Muse B comes into the picture. Muse B lives next to Muse A, always offering a helping hand. At first, Muse A doesn't want anything to do with them, only wanting to go after the target. Though, Muse B is persistent, not giving up. Managing to weave themselves' into Muse A's life, things get messy. Muse A falls head over feels for Muse B, but Muse A must complete their task. And part of that task is luring the target into a relationship. Muse B can't find out. What is Muse A to do?

A 30 Day Free Trial
(Arranged Marriage)
Muse A is helplessly stuck. Getting right out of high school, they’ve already done this once. And by done this once, run away from the altar. An arranged marriage is not the way Muse A wants to go. They don’t even like marriage, much less want to take part in one. Upon meeting their partner, Muse B, they’re very confused about why Muse B seems okay with this. However, that doesn’t stop Muse A from convincing Muse B that they can escape this. Laughing it off, Muse B doesn’t care, thinking they can find another partner with the snap of their fingers. Forced to live together, date night once a week and two random acts of love throughout the week too, only makes this tougher on them. They bond over talking about Muse A’s plan to leave the country and never come back, forgetting this wedding in the process. One month until the fateful day of Muse A’s departure, Muse B is slapped in the face with the realization they love A. They have 30 days to convince Muse A not to leave. And in that same month, Muse A is lost. Afraid of marriage yet fallen for Muse B. They don’t know what to do. They’re worried about committing to Muse B, under the impression that it’s all an act. It’s 30 days until Muse A is free to leave. A 30 day free trial on what love is like. Will Muse A stay or go?​

How To Fall In Love 101: Cupid Edition
(Matchmaker x Client)​
Muse A is set on creating the best, most amazing love life for Muse B. It’s their job, really as their best friend and as the school’s cupid. It’s not surprising that Muse B has bad luck when it comes to dating. Rejected and turned down time after time. Muse A is almost the opposite in that sense. They’ve got dates lined up around the block. But Muse B’s friend, they want to help as much as possible. So much, that it’s become a challenge to Muse A. They’ve never met a person they can’t match with someone. And Muse A doesn’t intend on breaking that streak. A bet between the two arises. If Muse B can’t get a date before spring break, Muse A will admit to not being the best cupid there ever was. If Muse A wins, and B gets a date, Muse B has to admit that life isn’t all that bad sometimes. And that Muse A is the best matchmaker ever. Throughout their many, many hours spent on trying to whip Muse B into shape, A starts to notice something… She’s never quite seen their friend like this before, nor have they ever considered themselves an option. But Muse A matches what Muse B wants perfectly. The catch here? Muse B knows they're going to win the bet. Something they’ve never told A, Muse B is the one turning everyone down. Why? Because all Muse B wants is A.

Last edited:
Hi! I am interested, but it seems I can't add you on discord. I was wondering if you could add me instead? :) discord: Hikari_Dragneel#5802

Hello^^
I’d be very interested in the Estranged lovers plot.
I like they way you build your plots in general, so I was wondering if we could make our own? Together?
Best regards, Meeps

I love. This. Plot!
I'd be totally in for this if you're still looking for a partner! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back