• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern High School RP in Greece?

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

ezgif_com_98515e548c.gif

e41007cb515046b43c5efe64c203b1fd.png

{Inspired by: Kang Shin Hyo's The Heirs; Mark Piznarski and Norman Buckley's Gossip Girl.}
STARRING ROLEXXXEVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLDXXXCASTLEXXXA WORLD ALONE
money-table-rich-people.gif
ezgif_com_ece6e37c1d.gif
ezgif_com_d99e8c51ac.gif
plane_zpstecb27jg.gif
tumblr_nd08zcOXzB1tchrkco1_500.gif
You have heard of us. Of course you have. How could you possibly have not, when we plaster every magazine, and dapple every billboard? We are the upper class, beautiful creatures borne into greatness. Our names ring prestigious, and our airs sing of class and elegance. We are the first-class, the top of the food chain, the diamonds in the rough.

We are the sons and daughters of the wealthy and refined. The children of presidents, CEO's, surgeons, politicians, royalty... The creme de la creme of society. We live our lives under the bright lights, our dramas front page news, our mistakes sources of humor and entertainment for all those around us. We are the privileged, but still we carry burdens.

Who could possibly imagine that the jewels and diamonds come in the form of chains, or that our secrets are a constant liability? Who could possibly dream that in our brand-name shoes, we walk on eggshells, and with our designer clothes, cover up naked fears and insecurities? Who would ever think that we, the ones without problems, are constantly trapped in webs of dilemma, and knots of worry?

The crowns we bear, they have gone through many hardships. Some have been dragged through the dust, though still they shine. Some have been chipped and cut, though still they glitter. All are encrusted with beauty, wealth, fame, and fortune... But my, how heavy they are. Can you feel your neck beginning to snap?

Empire High, school for the elite. Where the children of the world's 'finest' receive their education. Located on the small island of Kairos, off the coast of Greece, the school offers only the best of resources, and is famed for its superior teachers and beautiful school grounds.

And, like any other high school, Empire High has its hierarchy. At the very top of the social pyramid, the real power players. The most famous and most wealthy. Among them, the children of political leaders, and the heirs of conglomerates. Beneath them, those of new-found wealth, the spawn of lottery winners and share-holders. And the lowest of the low? The bottom of the barrel? The 'charity cases'. Teenagers attending thanks to benefactors and non-blood relations to wealthy. The conglomerate owner's secretary's son. The daughter of the political leader's body guard. The ones without wealth of their own. The ones that take taxis instead of limousines, and were born without the silver spoons that nearly everyone else here takes for granted.

Such is the irony of attending Empire High. The school advertises itself as an Eden of sorts, a place separated from the rest of the world. And yet, it is at Empire that worlds collide, and social classes find themselves blending, meeting, competing... with the most gloriously messy of results.

Welcome to Empire High, where school is definitely in session.

P.S. I got this idea from a friend, who has granted me permission to use it. Original credit goes to her.

P.P.S. This will be a detailed roleplay, by the way.

Last edited:
Hey this sounds really fun! Sadly I haven't been on here in forever and I don't remember if this is an interest post or one that you can join lol...

Ok thank you ugh I'm so confused do you know where rp's are to join. BTW I think this is really cool idea for an rp!
I am on mobile right now so I wouldn't really be much help. Sorry. Try asking a MOD or something.

But thanks. :)

Skylark Skylark eunoia eunoia BAHBAHBABE BAHBAHBABE AThiefOfSpades AThiefOfSpades AviouslyPTX AviouslyPTX SassyEbony SassyEbony ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Hello one, hello all!

I should apologize for not having this up and running yet, as work has been super stressful since most of my employees have been battling the flu and have suffered tremendously from their sickness.

But nevertheless, I am still up for hosting this roleplay if you all are still interested and I can get it up by later tonight. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back