• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy High School Overdrive interest check

[QUOTE="Mine 0]Are any spots still available? I would like to join, if possible.

[/QUOTE]
I'm interested as well...

Mmm, by far he only has had six characters posted from users for the thread, all in different classes, and one is a professor, by the means of it, it looks like there are still spots open, but there is only five per class rank, so make sure to double check on the character descriptions.

FancyGlitch said:
Mmm, by far he only has had six characters posted from users for the thread, all in different classes, and one is a professor, by the means of it, it looks like there are still spots open, but there is only five per class rank, so make sure to double check on the character descriptions.
I was a bit confused since the spots said open yet the admin was saying some spots were already taken.

[QUOTE="Mine 0]I was a bit confused since the spots said open yet the admin was saying some spots were already taken.

[/QUOTE]
Yes some are, I guess he hasn't had the time to fill them all in.

Cause there were some people who had called for spots but have yet to fill out a character sheet.

FancyGlitch said:
Yes some are, I guess he hasn't had the time to fill them all in.
Cause there were some people who had called for spots but have yet to fill out a character sheet.
I see, I'll check out which spots have been taken here then, thank you for filling me in!

[QUOTE="Mine 0]I see, I'll check out which spots have been taken here then, thank you for filling me in!

[/QUOTE]
Not a problem at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back