• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern High School LGBT Focused RP

snailsnoo

man, that's gay
Westwood High School's New "Genders and Sexualities Alliance" is just starting up and needs new members!
Anyway, I wanted to do a fun roleplay that can have a good amount of people (cap ten role players) that is slice of life and queer focused.
Its going to be generally fun and cheery, but I'm a big fan of drama.
Its an idea I like and I hope others will too.
Pipe in if you'd like to!
There are a couple of boards up already for it so after you reply here you can head there too!

this could be really fun!!! i'm always one of the only gay characters in rps so having an rp where it's ALL gay people will be significantly less awkward and uncomfortable. i'm probably gonna join in!

Sounds pretty cool. Rainbow child at heart.

Super interested!

Lowkey I've been feeling left out at many of the other group rps because there's barely any diversity, so count me in!

can I join
count me in
I'd be interested
Sounds cool, i'm interested. Still open?
snailsnoo snailsnoo I'm interested if this is still open.
snailsnoo snailsnoo is it still open? It looks enjoyable!
Let me know if this is still open! Pretty interested
Hi! So this is kind of dead, sadly- never got off the ground rip- but if we're all interested, I don't see any reason why you guys and those of us who made character sheets and are still interested can't make an rp similar to this and have some fun maybe?

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties I agree completely. I have some other stuff I have to do which might take a while, but if need be I can make it, but it definitely wouldn't be today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back