• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom High School DxD: The Secret Service

JuniperBoi

Don’t fear the reaper
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I’m going to offer you a deal you cannot refuse.”

That is what Sirzechs Gremory himself said to you before your live was changed forever. As he offered you to become a part of Hell’s very own secret service to deal with threats that lurk in the shadows. Little do you know, you will soon be intertwined with a conspiracy that aims to destroy both heaven and hell. Are you up for the challenge? Or will you burn for eternity?

This roleplay will be lit to semi-lit. (1-3 paragraphs required per post) and will require to be active.

1. No Overpowered characters ofc

2. Be respectful

3. No controlling other people’s character

4. Character limit is only 2 or 3 as long as you can roleplay them

5. Some roles are first come first serve (ie. King, Queen) no exceptions

6. Characters outside the main peerage/Other peerages can exist in rp

6. Be creative when making characters!

Roles:
American Branch
King- Dextra Dextra

Queen- OPEN

Bishop- 2 slots

Knight- 2 slots

Rook- 2 slots

Pawn- 8 slots

European Branch
King- Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Queen- OPEN

Bishop- 2 slots

Knight- JuniperBoi JuniperBoi , 1slot left

Rook- Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage , 1 slot left

Pawn- 8 slots

Japanese Branch
King- Vladilena Vladilena

Queen- AI10100 AI10100

Bishop- 2 slots

Knight- Mirai-chan Mirai-chan , 1 slot left

Rook- 2 slots

Pawn- Optimo Optimo , 7 slots left

OOC: Fandom - High School DxD: The Secret Service OOC

CS: Fandom - High School DxD: The Secret Service CS

Last edited:
I'd be up for this maybe. I was in a DxD RP a while ago with a character though that died after first few posts after i joined, not sure who ran it though on RPN.

This was the CS. Will need to refresh myself on the series though I guess since it's been a WHILE.

Name: Medai Asmodeus
Nicknames: Darwins Damnation, The Last Orphan, The Peerless King, Lady of Pain, Emma, MA
Race: Devil
Race Ranking: High-Class Devil*
Clan/Family: Asmodeus
Peerage: N/A
Chess Piece: King
Personality: A relaxed and laid back demon, lacking the same interest in rank or status as others, seemingly uninterested in her reputation as seen by the world at large. Her confidence in going forward in all her beliefs can sometimes be infectious, her words holding a strange charisma evoking feelings of trust. She shows kindness very unbecoming of a devil, even to those factions that are said to be at odds with her kind she will remain respectful if informal, choosing words and compromise before hostility. This has gone further, of course, holding a little grudge at attacks directed at herself, even choosing not to retaliate on many occasions which have led to some lower ranks suspecting her of weakness, though she strangely enough views it as a strength. She holds a fascination with overcoming her limits and weaknesses to the point she will purposefully engage in activities or with items she dislikes. This has even extended to spending a great deal of time near and eventually on holy sights as well as wearing various holy items, the most notable being her possession of a sacred gear know as Helena's nail, this has lead to it being suspected she may have an unnatural infatuation with pain. Despite all this, she is known to hold an unfathomable will power, capable of staying cool-headed as well as displaying great conviction and resolve in the things important to her, loyalty and honesty being more of the rare traits she displays.
Appearance:
Medai appears as a tall beautiful young woman with a voluptuous figure, pale skin, red irises, and short silvery-white hair that conceals her left eye. She stands just over six feet in height, and when not adopting a fully human appearance a black arrow tipped tail can be seen swaying casually and small horns protruding from beneath her hair, she is also capable of summoning up to twelve sets of firey draconic wings tipped with toxic barbs.

Forgoing makeup, she instead can be seen with multiple piercings across her person with several in each ear as well as her lip, tongue, and nose as well as other accessories such as a leather choker and necklace. Drawn to casual attire she is almost always found in some combination of red or black garments, with her typical attire consisting of a red tuckered shirt, leather gauntlet like gloves, black skinny jeans, and black knee-length heeled boots. She does not however seem to ever wear any skirted fashions, even going as far as to adopt the make uniform of the academy.

History:
The last daughter of the Asmodeus Clan returned to the scene following an extended period of travel through the human world, forgoing the benefits of her status while doing so to pass as nobody of importance and going by the alias of MA or Emma for the past 500 years. Making her living as a courier, she has been absent from the picture until now and finds herself somewhat oblivious to the new state of things, not typically being one for history or book learnings and as a result, is somewhat lost as to how to adjust back to the Devil society. Her unusual nature has also been an issue of contention among many of the devil community and subject of scrutiny, most notably her possession of angelic silver and presence within sunlight without visible discomfort. What's more, is it is more than apparent to the more experienced individuals that she conceals a great deal of her ability raising questions about exactly what she has been doing all this time. This has lead to the speculation that she may in fact be capable of taking the seat of even a Satan should she hold the desire to do so.

Powers and Abilities:
Immense Demonic Power: Despite seemingly unable to manifest any external spell or magic directly, Medais sheer quantity and density of Demonic power can prove suffocating to fellow devils if not properly constrained. Fortunately, she has long since learned the ability to conceal and condense such further allowing it to become practically undetectable unless she wishes otherwise. She does not appear to possess any particular demonic sigil like others of her kind due to the nature of how her abilities manifest.
Unstoppable Juggernaut: Lacking any real commitment to the more flashy techniques, the entirety of Medais demonic power is condensed into her physical form, bestowing her with a body far beyond what outward appearances would suggest. Displaying Impossible levels of strength, durability, regeneration, and speed even by devil standards she stands as a force of nature.
Aerokinetic Decimation: Through a combination of their physical strength and wings Medai is capable of unleashing powerful gusts and shockwaves sweeping away people and objects alike even if they have been secured down. This can be employed in combination with their wings flaming and poisonous nature to deadly effect.
Pain Train: Medai's true power lays in her ability to adapt to situations and attacks, using the pain generated to further increase her demonic power while reducing the damage from similar sources in the future, allowing them to constantly gain power through adversity. Repeated exposure to sources can reduce their impact severely as shown in her otherwise seemingly unexplainable ability to handle holy effects and light with no visible discomfort.
Open-Gate Nine Circle Extremitie Fists: A masterful hand to hand combatant, the unique style of Media has been refined repeatedly over her travels. Focusing on explosive short-range power it takes its name from the use of the nine extremities incorporated as part of the style to the user every part of her body. The name number, however, is deceptive however as she has later since also incorporated her wings, tail, and even horns into such but has stated that the higher number doesn't have the same ring to it. In addition to this, she has also shown proficiency in grappling, in particular taking to aerial manoeuvres resembling Lucha.

Equipment:
Helena's Nail: Resembling a worn six-inch railway spike, Helena's nail is a Longinus and one of the three nails said to have been used in the crucifixion of Christ, physical contact with the item will result in an eruption of flames when brought into contact with unholy sources. In order to activate the item's abilities, the user must impale themselves at which point a series of thorned vines will run through the body, holding together severe wounds and even reattaching if necessary. Once activated the users will be empowered beyond their limits as well as hold the ability to generate and manipulate countless thorned vines from their wound. She has not yet achieved heightened states with this artefact due to her limited us of it so it is unknown how its Balance Breaker and Juggernaut will manifest, though it has been rumoured to possess a resurrection power for the user within three days of their defeat.
Glamoured Holding Vest: A enchanted garment from Yokai provinces, holding the ability to repair itself from damage given time as well as remain clean regardless of the situation. Its primary features other than extreme comfort, however, come in its ability to change its form into various other fashions as desired though is restricted to its original colours of red and black. It also appears to have been fitted with an extradimensional pocket allowing for the storage of items far larger than would be physically possible.
Hydraskin Gauntlets: Two incredibly durable fingerless leather gloves that extend up the forearm, they hold incredible shock absorption properties and appear extremely resistant to being cut.
Blessed Silver Jewelry: A Large cross of angelic silver secured around her neck with a matching area of sacred skin below where the item appears to hang, the materials extremely holy aura and nature normally resulting in a high degree of pain and discomfort in devils similar to walking upon holy grounds. She also holds several rings and piercings made out of the same material as well as 12 battered coins of considerable age.
Ash and Onyx: Two custom semi-automatic magnum pistols constructed from celestial silver mithril and infernal titanite respectfully. The weapons are both over sixteen inches in length and boast inhuman stopping power due to both the nature and calibre of the weapons with stray shots capable of shattering walls. Each item holds custom inscriptions across the side "Strength through Weakness" and "Persuasion through Truth."
Evil Pieces: Holding 15 Onyx like objects in the style of chess pieces stored within an ancient-looking case. Medai herself has bonded with the King Piece which glows with a silver light when channelling her energy within, though full activation results in an overload. This overload while damaging is not immediately fatal and has been tamed somewhat into a technique she calls "Internal Heart Conflagration" in which the energy is contained within herself for even greater effects while her body becomes seemingly a living flame in the same light as when she normally channels its energy.
Crystal Caskets: Said to be unique creations, allowing those stored within to be separated to be immune to all outside forces, even time to perfectly preserving its contents. Medai acquired this item following gambling with seven dwarven miners who had constructed such with rare ores from their mountain.
Themes:

Ooh, this sounds so unbelievably interesting!

I'd love to join, but I'd like some clarification perhaps...? Such as are the stated idea of Characters all confined to the one Peerage of the King that acts as the SS? Or is it a bit different?

Ooh, this sounds so unbelievably interesting!

I'd love to join, but I'd like some clarification perhaps...? Such as are the stated idea of Characters all confined to the one Peerage of the King that acts as the SS? Or is it a bit different?
The SS itself is made up three Peerages. American branch, Japanese Branch, and European Branch. Each Peerage is hand picked by Sirzechs. It acts somewhat of an agency of some sort

I don't really know what type of Piece my OC would be, or where she would go, so you can decide, otherwise it's completely made up.

Interested in grabbing a Queen piece myself though I'm flexible in whichever peerage he'll land on

Planning to make a Fallen Angel turned Devil

Still!

I was waiting for that, personally, nonetheless, beyond adding anything I might be missing from what you set out, Uri's pretty much finished.

Guess I'm fine for any branch really. Had idea that they had returned to devil society after alot of travelling

I'll bite.

A Japanese King/Queen or European Queen is what I'll go for. Depends on which idea I find to be charming.

Forgot to say but considering the history I typed in and decided to just double down on Japanese Peerage queen since that makes most sense

Thank you!

Yeah the old concept for mine was someone who had been outside the system for a long time but returning. Im open for whatever continent works best though since that's not as big a part of the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back