• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom High School DxD: The Secret Service REBOOT

JuniperBoi

Don’t fear the reaper
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
“I’m offering you all a deal of a lifetime”

That is what the Devil King, Sirzechs Gremory’s letter opened up with when you and your peerage received it. The letter reads as follows:

“To whoever received this message, congratulations, you and your peerage have been hand picked to enlist in a secret service that deals with threats that tend to lurk in the shadows. I believe this syndicate will threaten all 3 worlds if they aren’t stopped. I trust that you have what it takes. Otherwise I have chosen wrong. Hopefully you will all prove to me you have what it takes
-Sirzechs Lucifer

The service is split into 3 branches
-American
-European
-Japanese

Rules
1. No Overpowered characters ofc

2. Be respectful

3. No controlling other people’s character

4. Character limit is only 2 or 3 as long as you can roleplay them

5. Some roles are first come first serve (ie. King, Queen) no exceptions

6. Characters outside the main peerage/Other peerages can exist in rp

6. Be creative when making characters!
Roles

American Branch
King- OPEN

Queen- OPEN

Bishop- 2 slots

Knight- 2 slots

Rook- 2 slots

Pawn- 8 slots

European Branch
King- OPEN

Queen- OPEN

Bishop- 2 slots

Knight- 2 slots

Rook- 2 Slots

Pawn- 8 slots

Japanese Branch
King- OPEN

Queen- OPEN

Bishop- 2 slots

Knight- 2 slots

Rook- 2 slots

Pawn- 8 slots

Didnt this get posted before and the went silent? Ill be up for it in anycase with same character as before if that works (apology if I'm getting users mixed up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back