• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom High School DxD ReBorN OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hmm ok that gives so more context and ideas of how to work things in. What about this Foundation? Is that a thing in this setting since google put it as a Fan concept i think? Was saying essentially top tier military humans with magic/tech.

I don't recall any mention of 'Foundation' from the original series, though I could just be forgetting things. x.x

Japanime Japanime s u n f l o w e r s u n f l o w e r PlusUltra PlusUltra

Out of curiosity, is there any particular 'established' relationship between any of the 3 current IC kings?. Like Animosity towards one another?

Just curious as Mikhail will probably enter the maid cafe in my next post, drawn by the sense of demonic power and probably eager to be a bit of a douchebag
64b99524974daabda5ff922913bfb26b.jpg

Medai has been away for past 500 years so i think not much may be known about her without Familyn name. She might have left before the other two were born....i just need to check the CS.

They may have heard rumors of a King traveling the world if their ear is really to the ground, but otherwise most of the teenage devils likely havent heard much of them.

Lephres, Axel, Arkad would have known they had been off the radar for some time but was always an oddball compared to other Devils. Not filing contacts/taking verbal contracts, getting involved with Humans masquerading as a human, visiting various holy sites.
Rogziel may have a connection with her given similar ages, maybe even called Little Brother or something given he is 15 years younger, has the family view, and how laid back Medai is. Maybe ran into her a few times on her travels. May be especially annoyed at the items she has in her possession.

Was making a quick list for reference with Peerage etc.

Independent/No Peerage:
Tetsuya ( Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1 ), Rogziel ( Japanime Japanime ), Axel Lucifer ( Professor red Professor red ), Arkad Leviathan ( Professor red Professor red )

Thorogarath Peerage:
King - Arakad Thorgarath ( Japanime Japanime )
Queen - Roxas Lucifer ( Professor red Professor red )
Bishop - Kobashigawa Mikazuki ( Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage )
Bishop - Namiko Miyagawa ( Whoopy Pandaa Whoopy Pandaa )
Rook - Ryan Mcnutt ( Sir Fungus Sir Fungus )
Knight - Amund Triminus ( Venchi1986 Venchi1986 )
Knight - Hikaru Iwamoto ( Dimple Doll Dimple Doll )
Pawn - Zeodror ( Japanime Japanime )
Pawn - Erik Brunhild ( Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia )

Lephres Peerage:
King - Lephres Bael ( s u n f l o w e r s u n f l o w e r )
Bishop - Shourlia Agares ( Milky Way Milky Way )
Pawn - Mikhail Vanargand ( Phayne Phayne )

Asmodeus Peerage:
King - Medai Asmodeus ( PlusUltra PlusUltra )
Queen - Bithiah Duat ( PlusUltra PlusUltra )

Last edited:
Happens. Also feel free to whoever wants him to adopt the nekomata Tetsuya :P. That or he just steals everyones cookies and flees O_O

Medai might, but hasn't really run into him yet interaction wise.

Fixed. And i kind of went down the list looking over the CS's to refresh my mind quickly of who was who. They didnt have a Backstory listed on the Angel so all i had was the personality blurb/age so threw it out as a idea given Medai is 15 years older than him.

I mean if all else fails I am tempted to make a fallen angel that could be a bad guy for later if we ever need one.

Had some backstory ideas etc but was trying to find a tidbit about Evil Pieces. What is the Timelimit on when a body is dead to when it can be Reincarnated?

I think the body has to be 'fresh'. Only resurrections shown have been just after the person died.

Ah, Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1 is it alright if I interact with Tetsuya on the basis of leading him back to the clubhouse to continue sleeping?

It seems like a relatively big decision.

Sorry for my absence everyone. Been a little busy but I’m back.
Was making a quick list for reference with Peerage etc.

Independent/No Peerage:
Tetsuya ( Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1 ), Rogziel ( Japanime Japanime ), Axel Lucifer ( Professor red Professor red ), Arkad Leviathan ( Professor red Professor red )

Thorogarath Peerage:
King - Arakad Thorgarath ( Japanime Japanime )
Queen - Roxas Lucifer ( Professor red Professor red )
Bishop - Kobashigawa Mikazuki ( Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage )
Bishop - Namiko Miyagawa ( Whoopy Pandaa Whoopy Pandaa )
Rook - Ryan Mcnutt ( Sir Fungus Sir Fungus )
Knight - Amund Triminus ( Venchi1986 Venchi1986 )
Knight - Hikaru Iwamoto ( Dimple Doll Dimple Doll )
Pawn - Zeodror ( Japanime Japanime )
Pawn - Erik Brunhild ( Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia )

Lephres Peerage:
King - Lephres Bael ( s u n f l o w e r s u n f l o w e r )
Bishop - Shourlia Agares ( Milky Way Milky Way )
Pawn - Mikhail Vanargand ( Phayne Phayne )

Asmodeus Peerage:
King - Medai Asmodeus ( PlusUltra PlusUltra )
This is extremely helpful and I had planned to make a thread with this type of information but never got around to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back