• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom High School DxD ReBorN OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Was bored so decided to make one with a Piece, but with a weird relationship given both of them. Had an idea to make it all work lore-wise since was initially a Mummy but no idea how reincarnation would work with that.

Also may or may not implied it rains Holy Water in Africa.

She
Was bored so decided to make one with a Piece, but with a weird relationship given both of them. Had an idea to make it all work lore-wise since was initially a Mummy but no idea how reincarnation would work with that.

Also may or may not implied it rains Holy Water in Africa.
Reincarnated her in ANCIENT TIMES?

Tied into Egyptian mummification/preservation and a trick with the piece. Its likely going to be a "Wait....HOW?!" when/if people find out about her as well, origionally i thought Mummys are something not done as much and couldnt see them listed on Wiki despite feeling they would be around in a world with Faye, Yokai, Jotuns, Dragons etc.

Last edited:
What happens when Lephres is away from her throne and Mikhail is left alone:
7ae47a544606ef7ae1402ab5494a9d44.jpg

Yeah Bithiah can use similar things through their magic but dust/bandage based. That or pulling out a giant snake with Sacred Gear (Happy with turning an actual lesser-known mythological item into one.)

Is dusk the lion in the middle of the cafe full of normal people?

Working on a post so just making sure.

Waiting for some others before posting again. Had an idea for the Nekomata with Bithiah due to fondness of Cats.

Is dusk the lion in the middle of the cafe full of normal people?

Working on a post so just making sure.
I think he’s like a familiar type thing where only the supernatural can see him.

Been a little quiet, was waiting for responses from those in the scene before replying again.

Yeah, like scene I'm in there are two others at least to reply before I can, otherwise I can't react to much really.

I'll check up on a few people just to see if everything's alright and they're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back