• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
Arc 1: Angels of the Kuoh Town

Arakad Thorgarath

Interaction: N/A
Mentions: N/A

1605494669965.jpeg It was a beautiful day. The weather was the kind that felt like a kiss of summer without the fiery heat of noon time in August. The grass was a soft green that almost had a hint of blue and in the sky was enough pristine white cloud to show how beautiful the sky was, how perfect for a festival. Oh! That's right! Today was Kuoh Academy's school festival and Arakad inconsiderately volunteered the Occult Research Club to participate. The best part is what he volunteered for them to do. You guessed it! A maid/butler cafe! They had worked to change a whole classroom into a cafe and Arakad made everyone swear to him that they'd wear their respective costumes and refer to everyone as Master and Mistress. Speaking of the devil, (get it?) the young man was serving two young ladies some coffee. "Ah, thank you Arakad!" They said simultaneously. He noticed one of them had some cake crumbs on their face. "Oh look at you, making a mess everywhere. Please..." He leaned in closer to her, her face getting redder by the second. "Let me get that for you." He was so close his lips barely brushed against her cheek and he used a napkin to gently wipe off the crumbs. Because Arakad didn't have his shirt fully buttoned, when he bent over, the girl could look down his shirt and she did, seeing his muscular abdomen. Her face filled with pure red and she passed out. "Uh... Mistress..?" Arakad stared at her puzzled.

Zeodror

Mentions: N/A

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5058694b2d767a354a35536244413d3d2d3433353339333336382e313463656362353736633031653331643332323235323934303437342e6a7067
The waft of coffee welcomed all who came. The animated chatter brought life to the cafe. The cafe was filled with people from all walks of the school. Teachers, popular students, introverts, couples, etc. all filled the busy lines of the cafe. Zeodror was currently taking some dirty dishes to get washed until he saw Arakad acting like a fool. He watched as he made one of the "Mistresses" pass out. "Arakad! What the hell are you doing?! Aren't these supposed to be our mistresses? Why are you making them pass out?" Arakad turned to look at Zeodror and chuckled. "I guess it can't be helped." The dark toned boy proceeded to bend over and whisper in the unconscious girl's ear while gently rubbing her. "Wakey wakey..." Suddenly Zeodror landed a powerful chop upon Arakad's head. "Crazy bastard!!" This was how the Occult Research Club's day was starting. Who knows what's next.

Professor red Professor red Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1 Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Whoopy Pandaa Whoopy Pandaa PlusUltra PlusUltra s u n f l o w e r s u n f l o w e r Phayne Phayne Milky Way Milky Way

(If you're not currently in the Human World, a student at Kuoh Academy, or apart of the Occult Research Club, you can really do whatever you please at the moment.)

neko male.jpgCurrent location- Outside Kuoh academy. Walking around the cultural festival

Yawning some, the young Neko male was walking around this festival place looking for something that he could get his little hands on. Having not managed to eat anything in the past 3 days, he just happened to come across this thing called a cultural festival. Having no idea what that is but seeing quite a few people around, he finally gave into his hunger as he walked pass someone taking something shiny from their pockets. Using a hoodie to hide his neko ears, he looked at the stuff seeing a few things he noticed people used to gather items. Why the silly humans seemed to use this shiny stuff for it he would never know. All he knew was that he needed to get a bit more to be able to get anything. Sighing, he noticed the person who he acquired this stuff from start to feel around in their pocket as he turned a corner walking around some more. Now who would be the young nekos next victim as he groaned when his stomach growled loudly in the crowd of people.

3293c3f148fc86bf13a427705ab16a80.png

Mikazuki dropped into a low courtesy, head tilted up ever so slightly to showcase a soft smile and closed eyes, "Welcome Master and Mistress!"

She, quite tactfully, ignored the groans of disappointment once they caught sight of her rather modest uniform.

(Nevermind the commotion Zeodror and Arakad were causing, so long as she didn't need to give Miyagawa-kun a crash course in memory removal and manipulation, she considered it everyone else's problem for the time being.)

They weren't the first, and they certainly wouldn't be the last to think such a thing.

More than a dozen had shown up just to catch a glimpse of the famed Occult Research Club members in something a little more... Revealing.

Luckily, no one had been so forward as to try and cope a feel yet, but Mikazuki was under the impression it was only a matter of time, and was more than glad to be simply stuck as one of the greeters for the time being.

Roxas was not happy. He walked around the cafe kitchen with the bottom half of the outfit saying he accidentally burned it. Roxas was in back cooking. As a matter of fact Roxas was a master chef. He was moving pretty Fast and make several dishes he puts some plate up “ table 1 ,3,5,8 food is ready whe said before working going back to start a few other meals he couldn’t wait for the day to be over so he can work on his new move. The Nova nuke but needed to be away from mortals when he did Roxas sighs as he flips a few pancakes

1605518547240.png

"Oh try to smile a bit more, Mika. A pretty flower such as yourself will wilt if it doesn't take the chance to bloom every so often" said Zero as he looked over from the podium where he had been setting up seating and table arrangements. Arakad was getting a scolding from Zeodror as usual. Their King really was far too much of a playboy sometimes. They might not get any customers if he kept it up with the faint-worthy charm of his. A pair of first year girls wandered over and one of them tried to speak, but blushed and closed her mouth. "Table for two? Right this way, mesdemoiselles" remarked Zero as he bowed his head to the two. Leading them over to a table that provided an excellent view of the athletic field, Zero provided them with complimentary water and menus. "Zeodror will be along to serve you shortly.... thank you again for coming to the Occult Research Cafe" said Zero as he bowed once again. Turning to head back to his podium, he noticed a second year girl get up with her drink in hand. Eyeing a stray ice cube on the floor, Zero moved quickly. As soon as the girl had began her downward descent, Zero had her caught in his arm. Quickly snatching her glass from the air. Zero caught the spilled liquid, as well as each individual ice cube. Looking down as the red faced girl, Zero gave her a warm smile. "Dearest apologies Mistress for such a troubling tumble, accept this as a token of my sincerity" said Zero as he gave her a refill and provided her with a coupon for a free dessert. Sitting back at his podium; Zero greeted yet another customer.

Japanime Japanime
Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage

Medai Asmodeus
Tags
: (Open)
Devil2.png

Rolling her shoulders once more to adjust a large duffel bag, a long-absent devil takes a slow stroll back into the city that had apparently become the epicenter of the various inter race conflicts and plots in her absence, a soft bounce to her step, a clink and jingling from the silver piercings moving along with her. The buildings were a lot taller than she remembered but then again the humans had been seriously busy in construction for the past few centuries so it was no surprise this place was no diffrent. She continued her walk as she passed a casual gaze around the landscape, becoming more and more aware of how much she had forgotten in her time away from the country, and suspecting that the supernatural world had likely gone through similar changes so she might as well be back to start as oblivious as the average human to it all.

Laughing lightly to herself with a grin, she soaks up the sun while venturing onwards while internally debating where to start first, she had already dropped off the few packages she had brought back with her, the actual academy registration wasn't until tomorrow, so she guessed the only remaining option to relax and take it easy before her eventual return home to 500 years of dust and whatever groceries she could get her hands on. On the topic of relaxing, she had noted a strange festival had been taking place at the school so she decided to take a look, it couldn't hurt to get familiar with the scene and maybe see a few of the newer elements, supernatural and more.

First things first, however, food!, and it just so happened that ping of demonic energy drew her attention to one of the classrooms emitting a mixture of attractive aromas dictating food cooking away. Keeping her own energy suppressed to mortal levels she entered the classroom to glance around at the various occupants, taking in each one before approaching a seat and reclining into it to await to order. She had viewed some mention of an occult club on the signage which she supposed was the easiest way to mask supernatural work now she thought about it, so obvious that many would overlook but she guessed that these people were from some family or another though the exact one eluded her in foggy memory, maybe a name or two from the tags would help but given her long absence it was entirely possible a new one had arisen that would, of course, be completely unknown to her.

location maid cafe kitchen tags open
Ciro as finished a few other plate because he was alone in the kitchen he could use his powers. He had his hand under a pan to warm it up. He absolutely loved his powers. Roxas then takes the finished plates and found a shirt. It was tight as Roxas was a giant. The shirt a siz to small. So it was tight. He walks out of the kitchen with five plates two in each hand and one on his head. And his lionhad one on her head. She took it to a table and the man smiled “ why thankyou “ the man said to the liondusk bowing. Roxas dropped the four plates at a table of girls who all blushed as they could see how well h was built and his muscles.” Hope you enjoy your meal” he said and smiled as he walks and drops the last plate off to a one person table Roxas then would head back into the kitchen and would make the new orders

E9702010-49B0-4B46-84D7-ABCB6EE4BB74.jpegRyan McNutt
Mentions:
Japanime Japanime PlusUltra PlusUltra

As Ryan sighed, sitting at one of the tables of the maid cafe, he continued to play the part of a patron minding his own business by reading a magazine while still keeping his eyes about. Arakad may have been carefree and busy, but he would do anything required to make sure they would be safe in the human world. While he did seem quite older than most other students at Kuoh, Ryan decided to take the cover of a 2 year student at the academy who was just super jacked. During his cover, Ryan looked over to Arakad as he attempted to wake up the sleeping human. His attention turned to the strange girl that had entered, but, seeing as how she was just another mortal, he payed no further mind as he glanced at the magazine once more.

Arakad Thorgarath

Mention: PlusUltra PlusUltra

1605538964038.jpeg Arakad walked to the back where all the cooking was happening, rubbing his head. "That damn Zeodror..." He mumbled furiously. He grabbed some orders that were already prepared and took them to their respective tables. "Enjoy." He said with a smile. As he was about to turn and head back to the kitchen he could overhear some boys gossiping about him and how he's "stealing all the girls for himself" and decideed to give their table a visit. "Greetings, masters." He bowed, but as he came back up, he gave them all a death glare and released a small amount of his demonic energy as a scare tactic. "There aren't any problems are there? Everything is alright?" He put on a fake smile and tried his best to sound kind. They all shook from the dark presence Arakad emitted and fumbled over their words. "Y-Y-Yes... E-Every..thing's... Fine.. Sorry!" They said before quickly leaving. Arakad chuckled as he concealed the very little amount of power he let out and begin picking up their dirty dishes and trash. "Pathetic." As he was turning to go return the dishes, he spotted another girl come into the cafe. This one wasn't wearing a school uniform and he had never seen her apart of staff. He didn't pay much attention to her as she could have just been a visitor interested in the cafe.

Zeodror

Interaction: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Professor red Professor red
Mention: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Professor red Professor red

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5058694b2d767a354a35536244413d3d2d3433353339333336382e313463656362353736633031653331643332323235323934303437342e6a7067
Zeodror was coming from the back with several orders in his hands. He remembered Zero mentioning something about two girls who came in and was headed to their table after dropping off the orders. "Greetings mistresses, my name is Zeodror and I'll be your server today. How may I be of service to you all today?" His smile was warm and welcoming. His face surrounded by an imaginary cloud of sparkles. The girls blushed and stuttered when they spoke. "Alright. I'll have that right out for you all. May I take your menus?" They extended their menus out to him and he grabbed them, gently brushing his hand against theirs. His skin was soft and smooth. There was a hint of warmth too. They blushed even more and stared at their hands like treasure. Meanwhile, Zeodror turned to go give Roxas the orders and passed by Zero who made a good catch. "Nice catch, Zero!" He shouted as he passed by. When he reached the cooking area he taped what the two girls ordered up so Roxas can see. "Yo Roxas! Two new orders in!"

To as location maid cafe kitchen dunno if I put the charecter name or take the person so I’ll do interaction Japanime Japanime

Roxas looked up and smiled” give me four minutes “ “ he would say and looks at dusk” heat the pans and pots “ he said as he quickly made the food.Being done in the time he said putting the food out “ zeo foods reward.E say.He was sore.He’s been using his speed and fire to make food quick he’s not use to using his powers like this. But Roxas refused to take a break.He knows that he most likely is the best cook so he doesn’t wannatake a break. He takes the moment he has to sigh and stretch. Ripping the shirt “
Ahhh fuck “ he said then shrugged while he waited for orders he went and took some orders. Take another table of girls order. They all blushed and kinda stared “ what would you ladies like “ he asked. After they told him the order he went back to the kitchen and started cooking. Again getting done in four minutes than takes the food out to the table “ hope you enjoy the meal. “
He said and saw the line word was spreading about how good the food is roxas smiled and heads back into the kitchen and sits down and

Hikaru Iwamoto

Mention: Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

d7auvmb-9b9762b4-872b-47a6-9ccf-6e3236bb8864.jpg
"Mmmmrrgh..." Hikaru whined, her puffed cheeks as red as an apple. She pulled her rather shorter skirt down. "Oh why did Arakad make us wear these?!" She shouted to no one in particular. She was currently stationed as a greeter with Mikazuki. She could feel boys' eyes on her. Two males then walked into the cafe. "Greetings, m-m-masters..." Her eyebrow twitched. It was difficult for her to refer to someone as master or mistress. Especially the guys and girls she considered low lives. "Oh wow you look smoking hot Hikaru." They giggled to each other. "Yeah you look cute too Mikazuki." Veins appeared on Hikaru's forehead. She did not find that funny but had to let it slide. She then said with a trembling voice, trying to keep a nice tone. "If you're r-" She was rudely interrupted by the impatient boys in front of her. "You gonna seat us or what?" One of them asked. "Is there a way I can request you as a special personal server?" The other asked. Emphasizing on the 'special' and 'personal'. Hikaru was now shaking with anger but kept a smile on her face. They were taking advantage of her not being able to say or do anything back because she was working. In her head, a monster of a girl screamed and punched the air. "STUPID RUDE PERVERTED BOYS CAN'T EVEN WAIT FOR ME TO FINISH MY SENTENCE!!!" RRRRGHHHH!!" She shook her head on the negative thoughts she was having and cleared her throat. "If you're ready, you can head over to Zero and he can get you seated." She gestured over to Zero with the fakest smile on her face. "Also, to answer your question. No, you can't request me for any kind of special personal service or really anything for that matter. Enjoy!" She managed to maintain her kind tone. When they left she let out a relieved sigh then frowned again. "I hate boys."

Location maid cafe

interaction Dimple Doll Dimple Doll

Do as watched it all unfold. He knew the boys well. He just hoped they didn’t cause a fuse. Roxas left the kitchen and walks to the greeters “ hikaru if you wanna keep perverted boys away have my lion. She will lay down and shrill scare em so they have manners and if they really bug you. Just tell her and dusk will
Chase em and scare me. But that’s only if you don’t mind me helping. I don’t like the way the boys who come in here treat you. Women deserve to be treated with respect “ he would say with a smile dusk can you give the lady a bow “
He asked and the lion bowed as to say hi

F90EEC91-EB4F-42F9-99C2-34C386D13B19.jpegRyan McNutt
Interacted with: Dimple Doll Dimple Doll
Mentions: Dimple Doll Dimple Doll

As Ryan saw that Hikaru was in trouble, he stepped up immediately and approached the two men calmly and collectively as he could “Hello gents.” He said with a smile before returning to a serious look. “While I do not work here myself...at the moment at least, I still ask that you please do not harass this young lady any further..understood?” He said as he put a hand on one of the boys’ shoulders, squeezing with a near death grip.

Mentions:
Dimple Doll Dimple Doll , Sir Fungus Sir Fungus , Professor red Professor red
Interactions: Dimple Doll Dimple Doll
Mood: Annoyed

The small Bishop's smile turned into a hard frown at the upperclassman's comments, clearly not pleased.

Backed by her fellow Peerage members, she steadied herself from violence.

Her hands fisted the skirt of her maid uniform,
"I would prefer it if you didn't refer to me, or Hikaru-chan, by our first names Masters."

They deflated, clearly more intimidated by the two older, and larger, males, but Mikazuki payed that no mind, (she especially ignored Ryan's deathgrip), taking a bit of pride in herself as the simply scurried off.

Turning to Hikaru, she took on a more exasperated expression,
"Honestly, I have no idea why he thought forcing us into Maid Outfit's would be a good idea, I was half tempted to show up in a butler uniform just to piss everyone off."

Namiko Miyagawa
Mention: Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Professor red Professor red Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage

tenor.png
Namiko was seated with Ryan, also playing the role of a patron to watch over the cafe. She watched as people flowed out just as quickly as they flowed in. Business was booming. "Ahhhhh!" Her eyes sparkled like a child. "The cafe is turning out so great!" She then turned to a commotion that appeared to be happening at the greeting area with Hikaru, Mikazuki, some other boys. "Oh no..." That's when she saw Ryan get up and start walking over. She thought about following but then she realized Roxas was also over there and didn't want too many people over there because she didn't wanna draw unnecessary attention. She smiled when she saw Roxas and Ryan trying to resolve the situation and going to Hikaru and Mikazuki's aid. "Yay!" She cheered from afar.

neko male.jpg Current location-Entering maid cafe. Please feel free to embarrass the young nekomata

Finally after scouring around and getting some more shiny things and paper things (money) from people, the young nekomata had finally scrounged enough money to afford something to eat. Having no idea where the food was at all, he followed his nose and made sure to keep his head down as a few people started to talk about someone taking money from random people at the festival. If given the choice not to steal he would of done that in a heart beat. It was hard to not act suspicious with his ears and tail. Heck hiding them like he was at the moment was proving to be more annoying then what he was used to as it was like his tail wanted to start showing which he was fighting every urge to hide. His ears were starting to perk up helping him stay on high alert as he soon walked inside to try and hide from the people looking for a pickpocket. Nobody would expect the middle school looking guy was actually old enough to be in high school. Heck the now cautious male did not even know that school was a thing! Following his nose, the young male soon came upon a room that had a smell of what he was after, food! Trying to compose himself, he opened the door and blinked at what he saw. What were people doing there calling people masters and mistresses. He had NO idea what any of that meant as he went into a corner table and sat down. Having managed to somehow sneak in while the people up front were dealing with people that were flirting, the young male sat there trying to act like he was just there for food which was technically the truth. To any normal humans he was just a kid sitting there waiting for service. To anyone supernatural, it was obvious to tell he was not human as his ears were starting to peek out a bit from his hoodie. Remaining quiet, the young male waited for whatever was going to happen to happen.

location maid cafe mention Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1 interaction Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1

Dusk saw the nekomata ( dunno how it’s spelled ) dusk trots over and just stares as the person now sitting at a corner table. Roxas saw the person sneak by. Roxas walked over “ don’t play dumb. I know you been stealing money from
People. I’ll make you a deal. You return everything of value back to the owners and ill
Make you the biggest meal we have for free. Deal?” He asked. Roxas was no fool. He had eyes and ears everywhere after all he is a beast and animal tamer. “ I know it’s you as the animals told me. Some birds saw you and a squirrel and a crow “

f056cd73bd2d5e8379851c3746bfe2d2.jpg
Lephres Bael
Interaction: Milky Way Milky Way
Mention: Milky Way Milky Way

Lephres was sitting atop her throne on a special phone that allowed her to speak to Shourlia who was in the Human World from the Underworld. "So have you heard about what's going on? Good. Have you told them? Or at least him? Make sure you do that as soon as possible. I don't know for sure but this might be something that gets serious. Hopefully not, but I don't like the way things are going. This is quite abnormal. Alright. Be careful." She hung up and stretched, letting out a loud yawn. "I'm bored." She looked around. "You two. Rub my feet." She called over two male members of her Peerage to rub her feet.

F80BA3A2-51AE-4A2E-A780-750DAC9C1FBF.jpegRyan McNutt
Interacted: Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Whoopy Pandaa Whoopy Pandaa
Mentions: Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Whoopy Pandaa Whoopy Pandaa Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1

Ryan bowed respectfully to Mikazuki and Hikaru as he returned to his table where Namiko sat across from him, he then nodded to her before saying “I dearly apologize for the display of menace.” He then picked up the magazine, obviously, not reading it, but just simply for appearance that he was. Thankfully, nothing was out of the ordinary quite yet, perhaps today might just go off without a hitch, of course, that was only Ryan’s hopes...

As he continued to look around he noticed a nekomata inside the cafe, he kept his eyes on the boy cautiously as his eyes squinted.

Mentioned: Dimple Doll Dimple Doll , Japanime Japanime , Sir Fungus Sir Fungus , Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1 , Professor red Professor red
Interactions:
Professor red Professor red , Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1 , Japanime Japanime , Dimple Doll Dimple Doll
Mood: Annoyed​

Mikazuki's eyes followed Roxas and Dusk as they left, and focused in on the Youkai they bad interacted with, barely picking up the conversation.

Something about pickpocketing.

'Shit.' She thought,'This better not develop into a fight.'

Signaling Arakad and Zeodror, she fell back beside Hikaru, her eyes never leaving Roxas and the Youkai, her hand slipped into her apron pocket, "Hikaru-chan, if this develops into a fight I'm gonna need you to rush in and shove a talisman on the Youkai, yeah?"

Arakad Thorgarath

Interaction: Professor red Professor red Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1
Mention: Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Professor red Professor red Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1

1605549518417.jpeg Arakad had returned from the cooking area and stood off to the side, watching the whole ordeal with Hikaru, Mikazuki, the guests, Ryan, and Roxas happen. The only thing stopping him from crushing the skulls of the two savages who harassed the two dear members of his Peerage, was Ryan and Roxas stepping in before him. Which was probably for the best. When everybody dispersed from the incident, Arakad noticed Mikazuki had signaled him towards Roxas and what appeared to be a Nekomata? Nonetheless, he walked over to the two. "Everything alright over here?" He asked Roxas and the Nekomata.

Zeodror

Interaction: Professor red Professor red Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1
Mention: Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Professor red Professor red Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1

Zeodror returned some dirty dishes to the back and had begun cleaning a table until a commotion began near the entrance. He would've jumped in but some of his buddies beat him to it. "Geez..." He thought to himself. That's when out of his peripheral vision he could see Mikazuki signaling him. He looked up and realized it was to Roxas and some Nekomata. With a nod, he walked over to the now company of three, seeing Arakad over there as well. He slung the rag he was cleaning with over his shoulder. "What's up?" He asked everyone trying to figure out if there was a problem and what it was.

Interaction. Japanime Japanime and Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1
My animal sources say that this nekomata tile money from people. And peoples shiny valuables. Multiple birds a few squirrelsand a crow told me about it so im
Tryna reason. With him trying to make make him a deal that I won’t have dusk chase him and he snuck in past the greeters when the commotion with those boys was happening. “ roxas would say as a he opens a window and a few birds and squirrels come in. The birds laned on his arms he had out and the swirled holding on to him

Shourlia Agares

Interaction: s u n f l o w e r s u n f l o w e r Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Dimple Doll Dimple Doll
Mention: s u n f l o w e r s u n f l o w e r Japanime Japanime Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage Dimple Doll Dimple Doll

d5i7el2-ca4ca175-8882-4b73-9f9a-af64bc877d42.png
Shourlia was currently sitting on a bench right outside the school, watching as students, teachers, visitors, etc passed by and enjoyed the festival. She was also on the phone with Lephres. "I have. I haven't gotten the chance to see them although I plan to pay their cafe a visit. Hoping to be able to speak to Arakad privately. Do you really think this is something that will get serious? Right. I will speak to Arakad as soon as I can. You too." She hung up and stood, brushing the back of her skirt off. "I could actually use some coffee right now." She giggled to herself and walked into the school. She eventually found the maid cafe and entered. "Oh hi Mikazuki, Hikaru." She had a pleasant smile on her face and nodded to greet them.

3d5cf785dd1ea8c33dd1a42deffe3005.png

1b1cfa2ad1c5fd786379b169267328d7.png

~Location: Outside Kuoh Academy~
58a09320ebe1ca46f3a4568c8a09da6178526395.png

Standing outside the gate to Kuoh Academy, the silver haired wolfman leant over the guardrail at the opposite end of the street, violet eyes scanning each and every individual that entered into the academy. From is vantage point across the street, Mikhail watched as a flurry of activity serenaded the school entrance, families, friends and the odd passer-by or two entering the Academy grounds, each eagerly awaiting to see what this year's festival had in store for them. Mikhail on the other hand was not interested in the festival in the slightest, nor was he interested in playing his role as part of his class's 'haunted house' gimmick. Honestly, it was quite a surprise that Mikhail had even turned up near the academy today, the boy posing as a student was absent more than he was present.

Had he a choice in the matter he would not have enrolled in the academy at all, yet considering how adamant and persuasive or to be frank, annoying his convincer was, he had willingly lost that battle in favour of some peace and quiet from the nagging. No one had told him he needed a perfect attendance, only that he needed to enrol in the school and appear there every now and then. Honestly, the only thing he did enjoy about the school curricular was the 'Physical Education', or to be more specific; the game dodgeball. Nothing was more satisfying than the sound of a rubber ball slapping against the face of some unlucky dullard unfortunate enough to be his opponent. Alas, the recent Physical education activities had been more focused around what these humans called a 'Blip test', some trivial exercise where everyone had to run from side to side within an allotted time frame, beating the Blip so to speak. Mikhail didn't need some boring activity to tell him that he was fit.

Sighing and turning around so that his back was now leaning against the rail and facing the school, the rebellious boy now stared skyward as his right hand rose, bringing a freshly lit cigarette to his face. Inhaling deeply as he placed the cigarette against his lips, the rough tobacco taste of this particular brand tickled away at his taste buds as he held the smoke within himself for a few seconds before exhaling it all in small circular puffs. Much to the amusement of some passing human child who had stopped and pointed at the smoke; though rather then joining their son in his amusement, the mother had instead briskly ushered her child away from Mikhail; the woman unaware that her whispering had been completely heard by Mikhails keener senses.

"A truly oblivious race..." mumbled Mikhail as he tapped the cigarette; ash dropping to the ground by his feet. "Integrating and pretending to be one of them is beneath me " sighed Mikhail as he watched a plane fly overhead. How easy it would be for him to create some 'excitement' right about now.

neko male.jpgCurrent location-Maid cafe Current interation- Professor Red, Japnime, Nico D. (Yay fun times! :o)

Blinking as he sat there for a few minutes, he soon looked up when a man walked over informing the starving nekomata that he was seen stealing by birds and squirrels and this human could talk to them. How could someone like this human talk to animals? That was crazy! The only explanation he had was that this guy was like the crazy old timer back in his old home town, senile and believed that he was able to speak with animals. If this guy smelled like cabbages then he would be exactly like the old man. Gulping, he was about to get up and protest but soon saw others look and him and then his belly started to growl loudly. After the loud stomach growl, even a couple of the patrons started to look over to him as he slowly started to sink into his chair. He was freaking out with so many people paying attention to him. He did not like being the center of attention ever! Giving in, the young nekomata started slowly pulling out what he took. Some of it was loose change and a couple paper money but the others were just random. A bottle cap that had a free drink symbol under it, a lighter that looked like it was well used, and even just some paper that looked like garbage but was a little bit shiny in the sun. "I-I don't know who these belong to o-or how to give them back. B-But i'll try to give them back i-if your promise of a meal is sincere." It was obvious that this little guy had no idea what he was doing was wrong. Heck all he knew was that this guy he ran into when he first showed up into this city said that taking this stuff was how you acquired goods and services as long as you did not get caught. And thanks to being surrounded and his hunger, he could not escape even with his magic. He looked like a frightened little kitten in the scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back