• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom High School DXD: Next Generation IC

Izayoi emerged from the Captain's Cabin just as Aramiel asked about plans for the battle. He approached the group who were still together on the deck. "Kumi, if you're going rename the ship you should also restyle it before it reverts back to it's default Skidbladnir state." Izayoi said as he approached.

He then turned to face the group. "Sorry I had to go check who our first opponents are going to be. You guys can call me Izayoi. We are facing a team being led by Lord Vladi, if the name sounds familiar it's because he's the father of possessors of the 14th Longinus Class sacred gear Gasper Vladi. As it is the first match we don't have any information about his team. Our match is set for five days from today, so at best we can simply work on how to fight as a team cooperatively. Even if we just do our own thing and power through this match we'll undoubtedly receive bad reviews across all of the factions and powering through won't work against a God class team or a very strategy based team. And so, we do have a coach who we'll meet once we reach the Hyoudou Residence. Everyone will of course be rooming in the Hyoudou Residence for the duration of the Tournament."

BearBearBear BearBearBear Dante Verren Dante Verren TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet AI10100 AI10100 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

"Hmmm... it's been a while since I've been at a sleep over." Regina mused as she looked at each one to confirm their identities. Wei Wei was the Ox-Lady. Rami was the Fallen, Ali was the Vamp, Mimi was the Pervert, Izzy was the the snob, V was the Firebird, and the others, well a human, hadn't really said anything yet as far as she could remember.

At the very least the group of people she was dumped with weren't too bad, but that was outside business as it was. Their performance on the battlefield was yet to be determined, but she really didn't care about that at the moment. Hell, if worst came to worst she could always just hang back and let some of the known powers do the work for her, she really didn't need such a strong team in the first place; only a safe area to watch the matches. She would also need to start on the Enabler Loop later, but then again she wouldn't need to use all her strength until something drastic happened.

Back to the issue at hand, you never really knew a group of people until you started living with them, so this was, in her opinion, a good way for them to get to know each other. Well, here's to hoping that they didn't kill each other before the five days had past. "Room me with anyone but the red-" She paused, looking between Wei Wei and Mimi before nodding her head, her eyes practically glowing with mirth. "-the red head without horns and we're set!"

Field Marshall Field Marshall TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Dante Verren Dante Verren AI10100 AI10100 Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Weili-

Weili's angry expression faded away as quickly as it had appeared, returning back to her normal happy face. "I see you are a short sited as always dear Vitus." chuckled Weili. "As you should know very well by now I only ask for the proper respect, not yes or no men. Your free to have your fun but just remember that as long as you are my retainer you will obey my laws, whether we are in or away from Diyu." she said to Vitus before turning her attention to the rest of the group.

The other son of the dragon Introduced himself, along with their current team lead and her queen. When the complement to her breast came up and the funny funy bird man complemented Weili on her beauty she couldn't help but smile, admiration was another form of respect so it will do. The news that they were all staying in the Hyoudo residence was not surprising in the slightest. Though Weili was a little surprised when Alice brought up rooming with people. "Will we be sharing rooms? I was under the impression we would each have our own? Oh well I guess it really doesn't matter who I room with."

Marcus-

So Marcus had to spend the next five days living with and preparing for a battle against the child of someone who posses incredible power, what could go wrong. Marcus sighed heavily, considering he was the only one who haddn't introduced himself he should probaly do so. "My name is Marcus Kent, and it seems I will be serving as a knight. I do not know what these so called evil peices represent or even do but I will ensure you that I will fight with everything I have." He anounced.

Field Marshall Field Marshall Leo Radomir Leo Radomir TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet BearBearBear BearBearBear AI10100 AI10100

Aramiel turned to Izayoi, who had returned from who knows where. He quickly explained for why he had disappeared. It was to know who they were up against. Lord Vladi huh? So a vampire leader for their first fight. Like what Izayoi had said, there wasn't much they know about the head of the Vladi family. That was bad. Then again, their team was quite the unknown as well - but unfortunately, they, themselves, were also in the dark of each other's abilities and they only had five days to figure out how to work together.

"Five days should be more than enough~" He said with a cheery tone. His smile only widened when he mentioned that there would be a coach. That was great! Even if he did hold great control over his powers already, there was still the matter of how they would work together so that they can actually beat higher tier opponents.

"Whoo! Bunking in the Hyoudou Residences!" He exclaimed excitedly with a fist pump upwards. He was well aware that he was acting like a child excited for his first toy, but he didn't really care. The fact that they were up against Lord Vladi, an unknown, on their first battle was really exciting! He wasn't as much as a war junkie as some other fallen angels but he always liked a challenge. There was also the matter that he had to learn how to work with people he hadn't even met, with the exception of Kumi and Izayoi. "I also don't mind who I'm sharing a room with!"

Field Marshall Field Marshall BearBearBear BearBearBear Dante Verren Dante Verren Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Leo Radomir Leo Radomir TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Izayoi emerged from the Captain's Cabin just as Aramiel asked about plans for the battle. He approached the group who were still together on the deck. "Kumi, if you're going rename the ship you should also restyle it before it reverts back to it's default Skidbladnir state." Izayoi said as he approached.

He then turned to face the group. "Sorry I had to go check who our first opponents are going to be. You guys can call me Izayoi. We are facing a team being led by Lord Vladi, if the name sounds familiar it's because he's the father of possessors of the 14th Longinus Class sacred gear Gasper Vladi. As it is the first match we don't have any information about his team. Our match is set for five days from today, so at best we can simply work on how to fight as a team cooperatively. Even if we just do our own thing and power through this match we'll undoubtedly receive bad reviews across all of the factions and powering through won't work against a God class team or a very strategy based team. And so, we do have a coach who we'll meet once we reach the Hyoudou Residence. Everyone will of course be rooming in the Hyoudou Residence for the duration of the Tournament."

BearBearBear BearBearBear Dante Verren Dante Verren TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet AI10100 AI10100 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Vitus hears the group and smiles calmly but underneath is a burning fire that soon wouldn't be forgotten. In his mind that's rich coming from a women that only understands a little about me and flips out over a little tease, I've put up with a lot of things and I get people don't agree with every tjing or one but I will not tolerate threats of being sealed, you lost a loyal retainer due to your sheer arrogance, I will not fight you here but at some point well battle you have a lot to learn' Vitus then speaks up" I agree with that but before talks of strat that I need a drink and some food".

Kuro looked over the railing, enjoying the scenery and remembering the talk he had about joining this team. Kuro stayed quiet, wondering of why he was chosen to join this team, because he knew there were so many other people that would have been a better choice than him. He was still a newbie to these sorts of things, and didn't really know anyone here except for Amariel and the coach. As Kuro was in thought, he became alerted, hearing someone behind him. He recognized the voice, and turned to the coach. Kuro softly nodded to her demand, and turned back to the scenery. Even though despising social interaction with strangers, he knew that he would have to follow the command that he was given.

Field Marshall Field Marshall

"Who said anything about sharing rooms? The Hyoudou Residence has held over two peerages worth before without any need for people to have roommates. Everyone will get their own room since we'll be the only ones using it at this time. Food and drink also await us there, but it'll likely be take out since I doubt our coach has prepared a meal for us." Izayoi explained as the ship began to vertically descend. Izayoi looked over the railing to see the Hyoudou Residence below them the six story building owned by the House Gremory.

Outside one could see a familiar face that was clearly still using magic to alter her appearance known as Ravel Phoenix and someone else who had the aura of the a fallen angel. As the Ship descended Ravel turned to the Fallen Angel she had personally collected from Baraqiel's residence. He came highly recommended by the Cadre who didn't have room for him on his own team. She took it upon herself as Coach and now self appointed manager of this team to go get him. She had already updated the team registry with him listed as a Pawn. She would make an excellent strategic coach as her form of strategy the Path of Domination fits well with such a power based team. She wasn't participating due to Issei not being here and didn't want to make her own team. If she ever felt moved enough she may join in on this team but for now she'll just coach them. "Introduce yourself when they land." She said to the half human half fallen angel boy.

(Short timeskip)

The group was introduced to their newest pawn and greeted by a large sprawling meal personally cooked by Ravel Phoenix herself who now sat at the head of the table overlooking the team she would be coaching. "Well I recant my earlier statement that there wouldn't be food waiiting for because there is. I also take it everyone found their rooms accommodating especially since you guys got to choose your own rooms. This place is huge consdiering the second through fifth floor all have bedrooms as well as some other more purposed rooms." Izayoi said to everyone. Izayoi of course took Kuroka and Le Fay's old hideen room in the first basement floor to be away from everyone. Kouryuu had moved into a room on the second floor so he could be closer to the kitchen.

BearBearBear BearBearBear Dante Verren Dante Verren TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet AI10100 AI10100 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving @CuddlezScarf (that should get things moving)

"BOOOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIIING" Regina drawled in response to Izzy's stupidity. Of course she knew how big the dragon's den was; those things tended to be huge and excessive, even more than Devils usually were and the late Dragon Emperor had a bit of both in him. It was definitely possible for them to be accommodated in such a way that they would each have a room, but where was the fun in that? Who went to something like a training camp -call it what you want, it definitely looked like some sort of team-building activity- where they didn't all sleep in the same room? People who didn't think, that's who. Or people who wanted to lose. Whoever arranged such a thing clearly never heard of something like trial by fire; how else were they supposed to get along; it's not like anyone wanted to be here in the first place.

She managed to nab a room in the fifth floor, though the view wasn't really anything to write about. Meh, she supposed that she could practice teleporting around the place; walking did get tiring after so long. "What I don't get though-" She 'spoke' in between bites, using specially crafted wind magic to be able to replicate the rapid vibrations in the air to simulate speech while she chewed. "-is why Miss Yakitori is the one teaching us. Don't get me wrong, she makes a mean fried chicken, but shouldn't the one teaching us, the main protagonists, be someone who actually, I don't know, trained?"

Dante Verren Dante Verren TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet AI10100 AI10100 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving CuddlezScarf CuddlezScarf

(still not getting why Ravel of all people)

"BOOOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIIING" Regina drawled in response to Izzy's stupidity. Of course she knew how big the dragon's den was; those things tended to be huge and excessive, even more than Devils usually were and the late Dragon Emperor had a bit of both in him. It was definitely possible for them to be accommodated in such a way that they would each have a room, but where was the fun in that? Who went to something like a training camp -call it what you want, it definitely looked like some sort of team-building activity- where they didn't all sleep in the same room? People who didn't think, that's who. Or people who wanted to lose. Whoever arranged such a thing clearly never heard of something like trial by fire; how else were they supposed to get along; it's not like anyone wanted to be here in the first place.

She managed to nab a room in the fifth floor, though the view wasn't really anything to write about. Meh, she supposed that she could practice teleporting around the place; walking did get tiring after so long. "What I don't get though-" She 'spoke' in between bites, using specially crafted wind magic to be able to replicate the rapid vibrations in the air to simulate speech while she chewed. "-is why Miss Yakitori is the one teaching us. Don't get me wrong, she makes a mean fried chicken, but shouldn't the one teaching us, the main protagonists, be someone who actually, I don't know, trained?"

Dante Verren Dante Verren TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet AI10100 AI10100 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving CuddlezScarf CuddlezScarf

(still not getting why Ravel of all people)

Vitus is eating his food and when he's done chewing his sips some water then says" I can't say for sure but the way i see this is it's likely they have a fair load on their plates". He pauses for a minute then says" thanks for the food before I forget my manners and since it's been a while since I thought a god tire foe so I'm sure you have a few ideas that will stop the team getting to badly thrashed"

As they drew closer to the Hyoudou Residence, he felt a familiar presence. Beside their to-be coach was a very familiar face. "Kuro!" He exclaimed, waving at him enthusiastically. The young half-breed was part of the Fallen Angels he had picked up in the past. This one, however, has grown quite close to Baraqiel and Akeno. He wasn't very experienced though so Aramiel was quite surprised to see him here - well that only means that he can finally work together with the guy! See what he's made of and all.

"Aw, no sharing of rooms?" He pouted, falling on Alice's side on this one. He was looking forward to sleepless nights with these people, see what he can pry out of them. But looked like they had to be roomed separately. Once they had arrived, he ruffled Kuro's hair and gave him a grin. "Welcome to the team." He then proceeded to walk to the fifth floor, the topmost floor, and then took residence inside one of the rooms. He got the room to the far right. If anything, it was because it was the highest point in all of the house and where he felt safer - closer to the skies. He favored flying after all.

He quickly descended to take part in the dinner, taking and wolfing down the delicious food that their coach had cooked for them. He kept silent though, not really finding anything to question. While he might have liked if Akeno had been the one to train them, or even Miss Rias, he supposed anyone that was good enough should do. Though he really did hope that Ravel knew a lot about different fighting styles - because they won't be relying on devil magic here, but different forms of it - Angelic magic, Senjutsu, Onmyodo and probably others he hadn't picked up from these people.

Field Marshall Field Marshall TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet BearBearBear BearBearBear Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Dante Verren Dante Verren Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving CuddlezScarf CuddlezScarf

"Ah come now Regina." Izayoi sighed not realizing that he had used her real name without her telling them it suggesting that he somehow obtained that Intel another way. "We don't need a training camp to strengthen our powers. No what we need is a strategist who can work with a team of already powerful individuals and use them to their utmost potential. They call her the Path of Domination in the games because this was Issei's personal strategist during the first Azazel Cup and landed him an early victory against Baraquiel and Armaros two Grigori Cadre. She has been participating in the games long before even meeting Issei as she served under Riser Phenex and the former Lady Phenex. She was the one who put this team together when Kumi and I went to her for help. She has been around more, seen more, and done more than we'll ever know. There aren't many strategists who come close to her, she sits on the same level of the likes of Sona Sitri who outwitted Rias Gremory during their Rating Game in Youth Devil Tournament." Izayoi explained.

Ravel nodded to Vitus so he could eat to his heart's content. She seemed to eyeing the team intently matching information to this present tangible individuals who say before her. She knew a little too !Uch about each of them but that was her job, she wouldn't let a bunch of unknowns run around with Issei's children.

BearBearBear BearBearBear Dante Verren Dante Verren TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet AI10100 AI10100 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving CuddlezScarf CuddlezScarf

Yami lin was tailing a flying ship that has appeared from the sky in Kuoh Air space in knowledge if her friend inside of it. With a large bag the she carried she was flapping her wings onto the ground were her feet almost and barely touching it.

She was wearing a long green dress and a pair of yellow shoes with a large jacked that covered her whole body and it has a slit in the back were can put her wings out freely and she held onto a large bunny rabbit hugging in close to her chest and her blue aqua eyes are concentrated on the ship

When the ship landed she saw her best friend Vitus walking out and following the others "Guardy!" She said aloud but in all honesty her voice is just like a whisper like the wind. she watched him and his friends as they enter at the Hyoudou Residence.

she followed by the door but hide by the corners until they disappeared by the door

once alone she flew by the door and raise a hand by the wooden frame

first she hesitated and thought of negativity inside her 'what if they were talking of something important and i bothered' she thought as she look at the door. Negative thought splash onto her mind but from knowing her friend was there she knock three times and covered her face with her hair and her stuff bunny and waited for it to open.

Field Marshall Field Marshall BearBearBear BearBearBear Dante Verren Dante Verren TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet AI10100 AI10100 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving CuddlezScarf CuddlezScarf

Last edited:
Weili-

When they landed and started picking rooms Weili grabbed a room on the highest floor she could. It was mostly so she could get a change of pace from what she was use to. Living in the chinese version of Hell wasn't really anything to look at, having a view of something new and something fresh would be a nice change of pace. As she was getting ready to go to dinner she gently laid her ax down on her bed and left it there when she went to dinner.

With the okay to start eating the food Weili began to pick and choose wanted to eat, she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when izayoi called alice regina. Looks like someone was either doesn't like her real name or was trying to keep secrets from the team. " I believe you told us your name was Alice, care to explain?" she through a questioning gaze at Regina.

Marcus-

After they had landed Marcus took a room as close to the trainning room as he could. He wanted to keep practising, after all he had no clue what he was going to be up agaisnt so he couldn't lose his edge., but now that he was at dinner it felt like he was in the middle of a battle he was completly unprepared for. He watched on with a silent sigh until the doorbell went off. He turned to look in that direction thinking that he would go get it if no one else did.

Field Marshall Field Marshall Leo Radomir Leo Radomir TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet BearBearBear BearBearBear AI10100 AI10100 CuddlezScarf CuddlezScarf Donatello Donatello

Vitus ate his fill and then gets up walking to the door and says" I know who it's and it takes my mind off this pointless drivel of why she didn't want to tell us her real name".

There's a small amount of darkness coming off vitus, now fun loving vitus almost completely replaced by a nearly stone cold persona.

Once at the the door he opens it and his face shows next to no emotion but just a little oh looks like I was right slight smirk.

After a minute he says" it's lucky for you were not going into a meeting right away, but most importaint you didn't didn't get to scared".
He gently takes her bag and starts walking back to his seat and the empty one right next it Donatello Donatello

Last edited:
Yami Lin heard the door open but she was quit unbearable to see who it was from the stuff doll that covered her face. but all come to an ease when she heard his voice. she put her stuff bunny down to her waste level and she look up to see him with a smiling face "i-i-its good that you believe that i dint get scared, Guardy" she said with her soothing voice and thanked him when he take her bag. she followed right next to him and sat on an empty seat. then observe the people sitting in the tables then she face down her stuff bunny she look at Vitus "what w-were you doing on the spaceship Guardy?" she ask him

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back