• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern High School Detectives (Always Accepting)

NekoQueen49

女王の猫
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Please note, this is a reboot of an old idea I had before I'd like to try again. I didn't want to try to bump the old thread but I did basically copy and paste it onto this.

Dear Interested Student; HEyoo!! It's me, your neighborhood junior detective at large, Wes! That is the Great Detective Wesley McMillan! I know, I know, hold your applause please~ I'm sure everyone at Stonewall High has already heard of me by now. And I'm sure that you've already heard about the great tragedy that occurred in the art room the day before yesterday. It's so sad that everyone's hard work had to be so ruthlessly stolen TT.TT It's hard for me to admit, but I'm stumped ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ So!! I'm enlisting YOUR help, yes YOUR help! I'm sure with all of our brains and smarts combined we'll be able to crack this case! So how about it? If you're interested, you can meet me at the trackfield outside of the school, Friday at 6pm. I will NOT bring any cupcakes this time.
Wesley McMillian, Junior Detective

This is the email received by each and every student at Stonewall High Thursday morning. As it says, there was a thievery in the school's art room where many talented painters have lost their precious paintings. Whether you are one of those painters or simply a curious student, it's important that this thief is found and it's up to you. But it won't be easy considering the teachers' lack of interest, except maybe the art teacher herself, yet they also frown on students staying late on schoolgrounds. There doesn't seem to be any clues except one: an open window. Will these meddlesome students catch the culprit? Will the lost paintings be found? It's up to us to find out.

Rules:
1.) As I've stated before this is a reboot. It died due to inactivity. It would make me sad if that happened again so please don't express interest/make a character if you're going to abandon this rp without saying anything. I get it, life happens but be sure to let me know if you have to leave. No hard feelings, just be honest.
2.) Be kind to the other players. Kind of a no brainer but has to be said.
3.) Follow RPN rules. Also sort of a no brainer.
4.) Post length for 4 sentence minimum. Kind of a casual rp but I'd rather not have to deal with one liners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back