• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High school

Clara nodded along, chuckling at Dalton's last comment.

"You're such a nerd," she said jokingly. They walked together for a few minutes while Clara found her class schedule.
She studied it, then groaned.

"I have social studies with Mrs. Simmons this year. She is such a dud, seriously. My brother had her last year and he told me she would just read aloud from some book from the 90's." she said, getting increasingly frustrated. This school is a joke, she thought.

"I have Mrs. Simmons too," said Dalton. "My sister had her three years ago, and she hated her. She told me on a regular day, half the class was asleep. I actually heard a rather strange story involving Mrs. Simmons. Apparently ten years ago, a couple of students T.P.'d her house after she took away their iPods and refused to give them back even after a week had passed."

Clara laughed and shook her head.

"This isn't prison! I did not consent to anyone taking my belongings. I would've TP'ed her house, too. That sounds fun." She said with a mischievous smile, knowing that talk like that made Dalton uncomfortable.
They were an odd pair, some would say. Clara was a rebel, she usually did anything she could to get out of schoolwork, and she loved questioning authority - usually with what she calls good reason, sometimes just for the heck of it. Dalton was quiet, he loved schoolwork and science, and he rarely stood up for himself. They shouldn't really work, but as friendships come, this one was pretty strong.

Sydney began giggling to himself.He knew no one could get past Mr Sterlace.He was surprised that she even tried to get past him.Everyone knows that you can't get past Mr Sterlace.He might be old and 'bald' but his a heck of eagle, he thought to himself. More of a bald eagle, he thought as he giggled to himself.

Suddenly he remembered where his locker was.The number flew into his mind."Locker 217". He looked around and noticed that he wasn't that far away.I could make it, he thought to himself.He ran around the corner and stopped by Ms.Jones class.He finally arrived at the lockers 210 to 220. He wanted walk over to his locker but stopped and noticed something that made his stomach turn.Before him was a sweety,mildly built man, presumably a jock ,he thought to himself , and above him was a beaten up door of locker 217.
Sydney slumped to his knees in defeat.The only way to get his book back out of the locker was if someone broke it out, but who?, he thought.
Sydney was so deep in thought that he didn't notice the jock being taken away.He desperately checked his watch.4 minutes left.
He pulled himself up and began to walk back when someone suddenly appeared from out the corner of his eye.It was the infamous cleaner and handyman who walked the halls with pride, somehow making blue overalls look like a fashionable choice.The Janitor?THE JANITOR!!!When the Korean man so him and the locker , a faint smile appeared on his face.As stared intently at the locker, he pulled out a wrench from the back pocket of his overalls.After a while of bashing and pulling, he got the locker clean of its hinges.Sydney quickly grabbed his book and before a left, he bowed in respect to his hero.

The man put his wrench back in his pocket, tipped his hat to him and walked away.Sydney ,feeling a faint shimmer of hope in his heart, stared at his watch.2 minutes, he said to himself as he ran down the empty halls.Before the bell could ring, Sydney made it into the class.Before him was the Mr Sterlace staring down the girl from before.He quietly snickered to himself before he noticed him.With the ounce of pride he had left, he walked over to Mr Sterlace."Sir, I got my book and got to class within the 5 minutes you gave me."He said proudly."So ,am I of the hook?"

After a further 5 minutes a teacher approached him and lead him back to the class whilst informing him about his detentions. He mumbled a quiet apology to the teacher once he entered the class and glared down at the drama kid. With a sigh he sat himself back on his desk, resting his head on his arms suddenly feel exhausted with the day.

Blair Walking.jpg
Blair Ramirez

Blair heard the door open and Aiden come back into the room. She decided it would be best not to look at him right now. But she could feel his condescending eyes on her, and it made her squirm in her seat.

I don't know if I can do this... Her mind rang out. She wished she had just kept her mouth shut earlier.

She stole a dangerous glance at him. They made eye contact for a second. Blair turned away quickly, her cheeks flushing in her stupid embarrassment.

Why am I so... Blair stopped her thoughts in their tracks. She couldn't think that way about herself, and she knew that. The mixed girl took a deep breath and tried to salvage the last bit of information that Mrs. Jones was supplying in the fifteen minutes of the class.

Last edited:
Once the bell rang, Aiden slowly got up and made his way out of the class, followed by a few of his jock friends. As he was walking past he noticed the badly beat up locker. 'Damn poor kid who's locker that was.' He thought silently to himself. The day had only just begun and he could tell this year wasn't going to be easy, especially if that theatre brat was going to continue to get in his face about things. He had no use for his locker since he didnt carry any books with him, so he leant against it chatting with his friends and awaiting the start of the next class.

Mr. Sterlace looked angrily down at Eldiza and said, “What are you doing on the floor?” Eldiza meekly replied, “Looking for my seat.”

Mr. Sterlace sternly replied, “Get up” Before she could stand up, he said, “Stop, I was going to give you detention, but I have a better punishment planned for you. If you like being on the floor, then you should stay there. You will spend the rest of the class on the floor.”

Wanting to humiliate Eldiza more. Mr. Sterlace went to his desk and picked up a textbook. He walked back to Eldiza and held it up in the air. “Take it.” Edliza couldn’t reach it, so she started to stand up. Mr. Sterlace sternly said, “No. You have to stay on the floor.” With a grin he said, “This is why people walk, so they can grab stuff. I would have hoped you would have learned the value of walking in Kindergarten.”

Eldiza was close to tearing up. All she wanted was to have an uneventful first day and the teacher is calling her dumber than a Kindergarten student. Eldiza was relived when a boy she saw earlier entered to talk to Mr. Sterlace. She thought about crawling out of the classroom and running home, but she worried that would draw more attention to herself.

Sydney stared at the girl in confusion.She had long,blackish hair and teary eyes.She was shorter that most girls and for some reason, she was sitting on the floor.
"Sir,what she doing on the floor?"sydney asked.
"What do you think?It's a punishement!"he exclaimed in anger.
As he bent down over him, Sydney could smell his old musky breath.The closer he got,the smell got worse.It smelt like was a mixture of chicken and onions to Sydney.The if it wasnt the dead-shot, eagle eyes staring a hole into the back head that killed him, it would be the sufocating smell that did it.
Instead of having to look at the old man, Sydldney stole a glance from the little girl.He could see her fear in her eyes.He wanted to help her but he couldnt think of anything to do at that moment.Instead he thought of something else in mind.

"Sir my back is aching from running all morning, can I also sit down?"
The teacher looked at him in confusion.
"I suppose you have done what I asked so yes, you can sit at your desk."he replied as he rubbed his eyes.
"No."he continued."Can I also sit on the floor?"
Mr Sterlace stared at him in shock but then slowly nodded as he walked back to his desk.Sydney then immediately took his book and sat next to the girl."Hi, stranger.What is your name?"he asked turning to her expectantly.

Once the bell rang, Aiden slowly got up and made his way out of the class, followed by a few of his jock friends. As he was walking past he noticed the badly beat up locker. 'Damn poor kid who's locker that was.' He thought silently to himself. The day had only just begun and he could tell this year wasn't going to be easy, especially if that theatre brat was going to continue to get in his face about things. He had no use for his locker since he didnt carry any books with him, so he leant against it chatting with his friends and awaiting the start of the next class.

Blair Walking.jpg
Blair Ramirez

Blair packed up her things in her bag, taking her time as the other students filed out of the class. When they were all out, she slung her bag over her shoulder and left. She really didn't feel like walking with a group at the moment, like she would normally do.

She turned the corner to head to her second period, Creative Writing, trying to find her bright smile. Blair knew that her mind would be cleared in writing. She chose the elective because she wanted to get some experience with being a playwright. She was going to try and write an original play or musical and present it to the Drama Club to see if they would want to perform it.

The Drama Club. Blair frowned as she thought of Aiden's cruel words. She wasn't a brat! ...

...was she? Blair tried to be kind and welcoming to everyone, but it didn't stop her from having her temper. And she could be a bit sassy... But-

But she had to stop thinking negatively if she ever wanted to turn her attitude around. Theater kid stereotypes couldn't mess her up. Blair had to be the nice girl to everyone. Including jerks like Aiden...

Ugh.

Blair was almost to her writing class when she saw him leaning against a locker surrounded by all his buddies. She rolled her eyes and headed in her second period.

Oops. Was that not nice enough?

Last edited:
Aiden had noticed the look he was given by the brat in first period and to make matters so much worse, she was in his next class by the look of it. Creative writing may not seem like an elective he would take by choice, most of the jocks went for wood working and 'manly' classes. Aiden however, liked to write. It was a good way to channel his emotions and make sense of his thoughts. He grabbed a notebook from his locker which he used only for his writing class, he wouldn't know what to do if someone other that the teacher looked at it as it held his rawest and most honest thoughts. Aiden looked at the clock on the wall ame figured he better head to class. He waved bye to his friends and headed into the class, not looking at anyone, and sat in the furthest back corner.

(Im to far behind and don't know where to interject. Im just going to monitor and make sure everything is going ok other then that have fun!)

Aiden had noticed the look he was given by the brat in first period and to make matters so much worse, she was in his next class by the look of it. Creative writing may not seem like an elective he would take by choice, most of the jocks went for wood working and 'manly' classes. Aiden however, liked to write. It was a good way to channel his emotions and make sense of his thoughts. He grabbed a notebook from his locker which he used only for his writing class, he wouldn't know what to do if someone other that the teacher looked at it as it held his rawest and most honest thoughts. Aiden looked at the clock on the wall ame figured he better head to class. He waved bye to his friends and headed into the class, not looking at anyone, and sat in the furthest back corner.

Blair Walking.jpg
Blair Ramirez

Blair sat down in a seat near the front of Mr. Daniels's class and read the board. It said to decorate the cover of your writing journal to get your "creative juices" flowing. She smiled and began to make a fun design on her notebook with her pack of colorful sharpies. She wrote her name in big, loopy letters in the center of the design. When she was done, she looked around at the students in the classroom, curious of who she would be spending her (most likely favorite) period with. Blair smiled at a couple of students that made eye contact with her and they smiled back. Looks like it was going to be a nice change of pace from Precalc. Or at least it was.

Until Aiden walked in.

Blair internally groaned. Why is my first day so cursed?

She watched him as he sat in the back corner of the room. He didn't look at anyone, so he wouldn't have noticed her staring. The mixed girl turned back around, now facing forward again. Can I have a friend walk through the door now? She thought, slumping in her seat as she waited for class to start.

Eldiza was very glad that the boy was arguing with Mr. Sterlace since that took attention away from her. She was confused when the boy asked to sit on the floor. She was too frozen with fear to realize that he was doing that to make her feel less embarrassed.

When the boy asked her name, Eldiza wasn’t sure whether to respond for fear that Mr. Sterlace would get angry again. He scared her. Mr. Sterlace went to his desk, so Eldiza whispered to the boy, “Eldiza.” She looked at Mr. Sterlace and he didn’t notice so she figured she could keep talking. “What’s your name?” After a pause, “I don’t like Sterlace, he's mean and he scares me.”

Sydney giggled at Eldiza's comment.Nobody liked Mr Sterlace.Not even the other teachers.Mr Steralace's personality just gave Sydney a sour taste in his mouth.As he thought this, he stuck his tongue out at Mr Sterlace, who was luckily not looking.Suddenly he forgot about Eldiza sitting next to him.
"My name is Sydney."he whispered, still staring at Mr Sterlace.

For the rest of the period Sydney could not pay attention to Mr Sterlace's class. Instead he was thinking about Eldiza.He had never noticed her before which was weird since he knew almost everybody.
Ever since he started at highschool, his always been known as a drifter.He never used to make friends in one clique but in a various amount of them.From the gamers to the troublemakers and from the hippies to the arty intellectuals.He practically made friends within all of those groups.This meant that he knew almost everbody in the school.Like 75% of the school.

But he never heard about Eldiza.

Who is she, he asked himself

Eldiza was very tense. She worried that if she moved an inch that Mr. Sterlace would suddenly erupt in anger again. Having Sydney next to her made her feel a little less alone, since she wasn’t the only one in trouble on the floor. Eldiza put her hand on Sydney’s shoulder and said, “Thanks for sitting by me.”

When Mr. Sterlace turned, Eldiza took her hand away and looked down. Later when Mr. Sterlce starting writing on the blackboard, Eldiza whispered to Sydney, “Do you think he’s going to make us sit on the floor everyday?” She hoped not, she couldn’t image having to do assignments or tests on the floor.

Sydney stared at Eldiza.Would he keep us here,he thought to himself.He thought again for a second but shook his head in response."I'm sure he'll forget this by tommorrow."he whispered, returning his gaze to Mr Sterlace.When he looked back, he noticed Sydney staring.He then turned to him and smiled mockingly.

It wasn't too long before the period finally ended.The class didnt even bother to wait for Mr Sterlace to excuse them and all just bolted out the classroom.When the two were outside, Sydney turned back to Eldiza."Well that was awful, but atleast I got a new friend out of it.Hope we'll meet again!"he laughed as he disapeared into the crowd.
Now,which class is next, he thought

Eldiza didn’t share Sydney’s confidence. Mr. Sterlace didn’t seem like the kind of teacher to forget things. She meekly responded, “I hope so.”

When the bell rang, the students start to run off. Eldiza didn’t want to be last in the room with Mr. Sterlace, so she quickly left too. Before Syndey walked away, Eldiza gave him a hug and said, “thanks for sitting with me.” Eldiza is a very emotional person. When people are mean to her, it really hurts her. When people are nice, she can get a great sense of gratitude.

(Should we play multiple characters?)

(Maybe a certian individual who's spectating could probably step in...)
*wink*wink*
*nudge*nudge*

I am not sure,sorry
I am not sure if this is dead yet,
But this usually happens on some rp's
'Commitement is a problem'
I hated it at first but you learn to get used to this...

Sorry if it didnt work out but there are a lot of other rp's to find.
I stopped rp before becuase I had personal problems to take care of so other people could have the same thing.
Whats done is done.There choice.
If they come back then good
If not then good
It then leaves more time for more rp's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back