• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic High Rose Academy (H.R.A) [Open]

Countryrps Countryrps It's no problem, your character wouldn't be put into a category until they are 13. However, the sub-categories would not be that specific, though it would follow under general tech

I am sorry bout DAT in two different rps right now and submitted another cs to another rp tonight so its hard to remember every detail...

To late :p already put one up (although he hasn't gotten his category yet he is decent with mechanics for his age anyways)

It's mainly just the armor and the sword. I just like the more high tech yet medieval feel of it. I'll change it if you want.

xAlter xAlter Though this is a high-tech school, they wouldn't be giving the students armor and weapons outside of the classroom unless it's physically part of them (i.e. modified cybernetics--but modifying your own cybernetics is technically against the law) or you make a special case/background as to why you would be allowed to have the armor and weapons

As of no one's fault but my own, I believe I will be quitting my own role play. It hasn't turned out the way I liked it to and with the awkward start, I have lost interest in this. I apologize greatly to all. However, I might eventually reboot this in the future.

What?! It was one of the best roleplays I have seen in a long time! Why does this always happen to the good rps?

Countryrps Countryrps I am very sorry. I just started this roleplay at a very bad time. As well as I sort of rushed this roleplay and did not fully thought out the details. I would like to have more structure and for it to be well thought-out. If I ever reboot this, I will tag you in it, if you are still interested in that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back