• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom High Republic OOC

GabeTheHunter

BLACKJACK!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Remember everyone. I am not putting anything in canon until we decide our characters.

Well, this is the character I'd like to go with, if at all possible.
I'd also like to reiterate that my participation is still hinging on whether or not we get a few more people in on this.

So like... anyone else still interested???

Sorry been busy.

Nabrina seems like she would fit quite nicely in this but it all depends if we can get more people in this role-play.

Sorry been busy.

Nabrina seems like she would fit quite nicely in this but it all depends if we can get more people in this role-play.
my sentiment exactly. I see a lot of "interest" but not a lot of actual commitment.

Finally got a chance to shimmy on over here now I'm out of work. I would be interested in playing the 'damsel in distress' character since you mentioned in the 'incompetent highborn royalty'. But instead it would be a Kuati Prince (Since Kuat is a strict matriarchy). I was thinking that maybe he's running away from an arranged marriage back home and knows literally nothing about life outside of nobility. Also he's sitting on a nice stash of credits that he's got invested in several different agencies to constantly make him more credits. He's basically just the crew's accountant.

I'd like to join. I have this idea for a character that left jedi training and is in hiding from some hunters.

So is this thing still happening or what?

Sounds cool guys, I like having a damsel in the group because that will probably clash with Nabrina. Yes I do want this thing to happen still.

I'd like to join. I have this idea for a character that left jedi training and is in hiding from some hunters.
That could work I guess. But what did they do to get hunted?

Greetings, so any character ideas? So far we got a space pirates, a prince, and a jedi

okay, yeah... so this has gone on for too long without actually getting anywhere. Going to officially rescind my involvement in this RP.
Apologies, and good luck to the rest of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back