• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So, new RP advert. Brand new. Going to attempt to find a new partner here. If you like what you see here, if you message me, I first want to know what... Your favorite mythical animal is. Probably cliche AF, but Eastern Dragon, the serpentine kind, are just cool~

RP stuff!

I've got a few prompts here that all take place in a high fantasy setting. If you like any of them, if they catch your eye, then let's chat! Let's talk about any of the prompts, I'm pretty flexible. My ideas probably involve a hint of romance because it's a 1 on 1, two characters traveling, they grow close, etc. Is romance necessary? Nah.

Every world mentioned is High Fantasy based. Magic, Monsters, Castles, Exciting stuff happening.

Rules being - No Minors under 18. No godmodding, the general stuff.

If there is romance, I can do M/F or F/F.

Prompts!

The Bodyguard - The plot involves Character A needing the help of some protection on a journey to a place, to find someone, to reach a certain item or goal, etc. Protection in the form of Character B. That's the general premise. I don't want to dictact the entire plot here - I want to build it. I would prefer to play Character B, the Bodyguard.

The Trial of the Mage - This plot involves Character A, an imprisoned Mage, being given their opportunity for freedom. They have to traverse between the Shrines of 4 Deities and must obtain their blessing to free themselves. Character B is a knight of the realm traveling with them to make sure they stay in line.

The Great Forge - In this world, magic weapons are numerous. These weapons can control elements, house great beasts and summon them, rend the world!! Their powers vary greatly, but... They appeared from nowhere. Tales of the Great Forge have been spreading forever and the story here is about that Forge. Many people are hunting for it, for their own reasons.

The Life of the Forest - This story takes place in a great forest where a dark plague is starting to destroy it. Chosen individuals are called to the Great Spirit of the Forest and given her blessing, her gift, to assist in the destruction of this plague.

Last edited:
Griffons and wargs tie for my fav. Dragons are a close second.

I am willing to do any of the last three. They are all so good. DM me at

Arren the Ring Breaker #2275

The bodyguard roleplay sounds incredibly fun! Seems like lots of room for adventure and intrigue! You can message me on Discord! soitgoes01#9749

I'm interested in the Great Forge prompt! My fav mythological creature is the Sarkany, also a type of dragon that is Hungarian in origin. In some depictions the dragon can shapeshift while in others, they look almost human with dragon-like qualities.

So, new RP advert. Brand new. Going to attempt to find a new partner here. If you like what you see here, if you message me, I first want to know what... Your favorite mythical animal is. Probably cliche AF, but Eastern Dragon, the serpentine kind, are just cool~

RP stuff!

I've got a few prompts here that all take place in a high fantasy setting. If you like any of them, if they catch your eye, then let's chat! Let's talk about any of the prompts, I'm pretty flexible. My ideas probably involve a hint of romance because it's a 1 on 1, two characters traveling, they grow close, etc. Is romance necessary? Nah.

Every world mentioned is High Fantasy based. Magic, Monsters, Castles, Exciting stuff happening.

Rules being - No Minors under 18. No godmodding, the general stuff.

If there is romance, I can do M/F or F/F.

Prompts!

The Bodyguard - The plot involves Character A needing the help of some protection on a journey to a place, to find someone, to reach a certain item or goal, etc. Protection in the form of Character B. That's the general premise. I don't want to dictact the entire plot here - I want to build it. I would prefer to play Character B, the Bodyguard.

The Trial of the Mage - This plot involves Character A, an imprisoned Mage, being given their opportunity for freedom. They have to traverse between the Shrines of 4 Deities and must obtain their blessing to free themselves. Character B is a knight of the realm traveling with them to make sure they stay in line.

The Great Forge - In this world, magic weapons are numerous. These weapons can control elements, house great beasts and summon them, rend the world!! Their powers vary greatly, but... They appeared from nowhere. Tales of the Great Forge have been spreading forever and the story here is about that Forge. Many people are hunting for it, for their own reasons.

The Life of the Forest - This story takes place in a great forest where a dark plague is starting to destroy it. Chosen individuals are called to the Great Spirit of the Forest and given her blessing, her gift, to assist in the destruction of this plague.
not sure if you’re still available or looking for partners, but i’m very intrigued by your prompt “the life of the forest”! i’m available if you’d like to discuss our characters ^^

my favourite mythical beings are… i can’t decide. but i ALWAYS create elf/faerie ocs… so my answer is faeries/the fae and elves!! many of my high fantasy worlds have elves and faeries involved. maybe the occasional dwarf too 👀

Not sure if you are still seeking partners, but I would love to explore the great forge! My discord is Vannah#0564

Users who are viewing this thread

Back