• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TanteRegenbogen

Cuddly enby auntcle
Here is my idea. At the end of a devastating war, one nation used an ultimate weapon that killed most of the opposing nations population and turned it into a wasteland. Desperate for revenge the losing country's remaining regent who made a great sacrifice to gain demonic powers is gathering a band of heroes offering them a share of these powers to avenge their people and families. Basically, the protagonists desperately turn to dark powers to get revenge for a genocide. Whether they are actual heroes or villains who are no better than those who annihilated their nation is up to you.

How about it?

Do we get to pick what 'powers' we receive, or pick from a select few or will you randomly give us different abilities for us to work with?

It sounds intriguing!

Yes. But the powers just cant be godlike. I'd say rather superhuman. Something where large numbers of humans will be tiring or a fight against a higher being will be challenging. Because being too powerful might be boring.

I'm interested. In fact, I already have an idea for a character: The dutiful son of a noble house who failed to prevent his family members' deaths at the hands of the enemy. By nature, he is kind, humble, and hates conflict and bloodshed, but he is bound by his father's dying wish to avenge his house. Now he stands conflicted between his desire for peace and healing and his sense of duty, honor, and loyalty to both his father and his king.

Will this work?

Do you want us to DM CS for your approval?
Sure. I will get a roleplay up with character and OOC pages when I get back from running errands and getting dinner. Usually I make character templates along the lines of:

Name
Appearance
Clothing
Alignment
Powers/Skills
Weapon
Likes/Dislikes (optional)
Personality
Background

I considered having multiple humanoid species but I'd say you can choose between human, elf or demon and demons basically are taller and more muscular than elves, have pointed ears and horns. Skin color can be similar to humans. Whereas in this setting the demons are all former humans or elves who were bestowed with their powers by the demon lord/likely a former queen or princess of the destroyed land. I intend to play that role, but will try to not make her bossy or too dominant. Cuz she isnt the only protagonist. Era wise for clothing, I'd say they typical high fantasy stuff like tunics, armor, dresses, necklaces, collars/chokers, pendants etc. Due to the role of magic, I'd say glasses exist too. It is not limited to the above but I wouldnt say it is modern era.

Sure. I will get a roleplay up with character and OOC pages when I get back from running errands and getting dinner. Usually I make character templates along the lines of:

Name
Appearance
Clothing
Alignment
Powers/Skills
Weapon
Likes/Dislikes (optional)
Personality
Background

I considered having multiple humanoid species but I'd say you can choose between human, elf or demon and demons basically are taller and more muscular than elves, have pointed ears and horns. Skin color can be similar to humans. Whereas in this setting the demons are all former humans or elves who were bestowed with their powers by the demon lord/likely a former queen or princess of the destroyed land. I intend to play that role, but will try to not make her bossy or too dominant. Cuz she isnt the only protagonist. Era wise for clothing, I'd say they typical high fantasy stuff like tunics, armor, dresses, necklaces, collars/chokers, pendants etc. Due to the role of magic, I'd say glasses exist too. It is not limited to the above but I wouldnt say it is modern era.
Would you rather realistic or anime/art styled FCs?

Here are the links to the roleplay

Didn’t get any notification, but I’ll work on my CS asap <3
Don't forget to click the "watch thread" option at the top of thread to get notifications. There is also an option to automatically watch threads you create or write replies in in your profile settings.

Your character is accepted Emma. Sure you don't want her to have demon powers? All she has to do is swear allegiance to the demon lord.

We are still accepting. We aren't far in. However you need to have the time to participate. If you disappear for a week without warning or reason, I will boot you from the roleplay. So make sure you can guarantee that you can post regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back