• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy high class homos

holdie

back from hell (aka school)
hey y'all!

i'm interested in doing an rp based on the high class homos webcomic. if you've never read it, don't worry, I'll clue you in: basically it's about a prince and princess who are both gay and decide to marry each other to keep from having to marry other suitors. Meanwhile the prince is falling in love with a knight, and the princess is falling in love with a palace maid. it's a really cute, fluffy romance concept that i'd love to try out!

so i was thinking originally of only having four characters--the prince, princess, maid, and knight--but if you've read the webcomic, you know that there's room for a lot of other characters in the story. there could be additional maids, knights, and even a witch if you want to follow the webcomic story.

basically, i'm not sure how to run this yet, so i'd love to put it together with some of you. i made a discord server for the concept if you want to hop in and chat!

I remember joining this in the past and I would love to be a part of this again

Bump, this is still open if anyone wants to join. Just hop on the discord.

I got permission to bump the thread from Holdie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back