• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hidden Within(Kitsine/Human Rp)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
The hurt Nine tailed fox backed away from the human, Shiko was bleeding badly from several deep wounds inflicted by a hunting knife. Having been on the run from several hunters, though these hunters only killed her kind for their precious soft and colorful fur. She limped back but the human still advanced, she hadn't seen this human with the others. "Come now I'm not going to hurt you... " the human cooed softly, Shiko shook her head, the humans words weren't making any sense to her anymore. Her mind was going fuzzy all she saw was a hand reaching towards her. Teeth sank into the humans flesh out, the male let out a harsh cry as the foxes teeth sank into his flesh. He had expected this though, this kitsune was bleeding and terrified. Any creature in the state this one was in would lash out. Fear was strong in the kitsunes lilac eyes, it black and red fur odd looking against the color of her eyes. He knew this one was female by looking at the body, what he didn't expect once she bit was for her eyes to start glowing.

Shiko's eyes widened in surprise as she felt a rush of energy? Her tongue ran across the bloodied hand and she swallowed. Her body began to feel a faint buzz and she bit down harder causing more blood to flow into her mouth. Now the man seemed to panic, noticing some sort of change. The more blood she got the more her body seemed heal and race with energy. It was like her healing ability was kicked into hyper-drive and she felt her powers swelling inside of her as well. Fear was soon replaced with boldness, her teeth tearing away from the man's hands she heard shouts. She didn't intend to kill this human, thanks to him she had just found out something interesting. She was going to find out if this human was special or if it was something about human blood. When hunters attacked kitsunes the kitsune didn't often survive do to their powers and healing abilities being interrupted. Her fire's rose around her at full strength as her size grew, the hunters saw her now and they skidded to halt. "Didn't we hurt her...with the weapons..." The man that had tried approaching her scurried back holding his bleeding hand. "You humans are so simple minded...." She said speaking to them through their minds, she didn't bother with illusions. Their minds were to strong for such things even as strong as her illusion might be.

Shiko moved quickly targeting the weak link of the small group, a young woman who thought she was the best. Her overconfidence was her downfall, Shiko snatched the woman up in her jaws. The other two males shouting something but she wasn't listening, she felt a sharp pain in her side, but also felt the rush as the blood of the human touched her tongue. Her body shook with excitement as she dropped the woman's body, blood dripping from her gums as the two men charged at her again only in anger. They didn't reach her however as her fox fire engulfed their bodies, leaving only ash in their places. The human who had tried helping her had gotten up and ran, but she could track him with ease. Taking her human form as she pushed her black hair away from her face, "I can heal that for you...all I ask if for you to come with me back to my tribe." The man turned slowly as the voice entered his mind, "W-what do you want..." She found him and smiled, her now green eyes holding humor. "All I need if for you to meet my older sister, I want her to know what humans blood can do for us. Then you will be free to go, I wont kill you seems how you only tried to help me." The male nodded slowly and they headed off to meet Yazumi, Shiko's older sister and the leader of her tribe. "Sister!!! Sister i found out something interesting!!!" Shiko shouted as the human followed the female nervously others turned and growled at him. Though the one that stood out was the woman sitting in a chair with golden eyes and black hair, "Sister why have you brought this creature within our camp." Shiko smiled as she pulled out a blade, some of the kitsunes hissed backing away. The woman with golden eyes curled her lips at the weapon, "What is the meaning of this Shiko!!!!" The woman's voice was harsh, "Let me see your hand sister please..." Yazumi glared at the blade and then the human but held out her hand, Shiko ran the blade across her sisters hand. Letting the blood fall and waiting for her sister to start feeling a bit weaker, she turned to the man. "Now give me your hand..." The man held out his hand and she took a nail slicing into his newly healed hand. He flinched slightly as blood pooled into his palm. "What is the meaning of this Shiko?" Her sister asked glaring at her, was this secretly Shiko's plan to over take the Malvolia Tribe. Next thing Yazumi knew Shiko move placing the hand against her mouth and forcing her to drink the blood. That was when things changed in the Malvolia Tribe as they began to use human's for their blood.

There was a piercing cry as the sound of an explosion happened, Shiko's large kitsune form fell to the ground. "SHIKO!!!!" Yazumi cried out as her sister fell, she rushed over to the kitsune's body as it began to take its human form. "No...no...no...come one you just have to drink human's blood...I'll be back we have more..." There was a gaping gash in the womans side and she shook her head slowly, "S-sis..." Shiko coughed, her lilac eyes trying to focus, there weren't any sounds, but there should have been. The sound of steps made Yazu turn her head seeing the white and gold kitsune she knew all to well. The one who had sided with the humans, had taken the side of their food. The kitsune changed to his human form, his long golden hair and blue eyes staring down at the two sisters in sadness. "I tried to tell you two to stop this madness, but you wouldn't listen to me..." Taro kneeled next to the sisters staring at Shiko as she slowly slipped from this world. "Shiko...I'll meet you again in another life my love...i am sorry things ended the way they did." The woman smiled at him bitterly before the life slipped from her eyes. Taro rested a hand on Yazumi's shoulder and she brushed it away, "How could you do this to us!!!!" She cried out holding her sister's lifeless body to her chest, humans and kitsunes fought around them. Ignoring them it seemed that Taro had put up a strong illusion, "I told you before this started Yazu...taking human blood here and there is okay...but thousands of humans had been killed before this began. I tired telling you to stop this greed for power but you and Shiko didn't want to listen." Yazumi stood storming away and taking her kitsunes with her, that was the last he saw her until the day the the fighting finally came to a full stop.

The room fell silent as the two leaders looked at each other. Each of their advisers glaring ready to fight once more if needed. "So you plan to sign this treaty for the sake of not only our kind but those who are human as well." The woman nodded even though she didn't seem thrilled, "There is no point in continuing this battle if we must fight against our own kind." The woman bit into her finger pressing it to the paper. The male kitsune smiled before doing the same, "Then from this day on we will seal this away and bring forth a better future for both humans and kitsunes alike." Yazumi's black ears flicked back at Taro's words. She wasn't really ready for peace but it would have to be this way. Kitsunes fighting each other was just suicide to their own kind. She stood as the papers were sealed away in a chest, Taro placed it in the ground before dirt and vines covered it up sealing it away for good.

Taro stood walking over to the leader of the Malvolia Tribe, "Yazu I'm glad to have you on my side again. Lets finish this up by having our best foxes use their memory powers on all of us. You must go west to complete this chain and I will be in the east. Until we met again my old friend." Taro took his large white and gold fox form before leaping into the sky and vanishing. Yazumi changed into her large red and black fox form doing the same. This was what was best for her kind, she reached her spot her size growing as her tails reached out touching the other two kitsunes tails that were on either side of her. Soon there were large kitsunes all over the world each connected through their tails. The largest of them though were Taro and Yazumi. ''Ready...'' she thought to Taro, "As am I." With that each kitsune closed their eyes lifting their muzzles in the air. The sounds of howling proceeded afterwards as their powers of memory wipe rose and spread throughout the world. Taking not only the memories of the war from the humans but from the kitsunes as well.

It left everyone of the world in a sleep for a couple of hours time seeming to freeze. The kitsunes who had used their powers slept for rest of the day, having changed back to their human forms from exhaustion. When they had woken up though it was like the world was normal and at peace. Thus started the lives of harmony between the kitsunes and humans.

This is just the back story if any of you want to read it, but you don't have to!!! :D

Last edited:
Melia Denri:25 - HB - Takao Follower
Melia rose from her bed and glanced over to her clock, it was only 2 in the morning. She groaned, having gotten that late call last night really messed with her sleep. She glanced over to her doctor coat that she had just tossed on the floor when she had gotten home. Her mind and body should've been tired enough for her to sleep till 10 in the morning. Instead she was running on a solid hour of sleep. Melia got up and made herself breakfast before turning the TV on and kicking back. She wasn't supposed to go into work until 1 today. Which also meant it was going to be a long night, "Maybe I should have chosen a different path in life if I wanted a normal sleep schedule... " she mumbled to herself as she pulled her black hair into a bun. Her green eyes hunting for one of her better hair ties. After her pizza was done she curled up on her couch with a coke and munched while random shows played. Before she knew it she had managed to crash on the couch her face planted in the empty plate on the couches arm rest.

Serian Kilhine:1,673 - PB - Malvolia Leader
Serian chuckled after taking a drink of the dark red liquid. "So how many of them do we currently have in stock? " The male kitsune glanced away from her. "W-we only have about 10 leader..." Serian growled lowly in her throat, "Haven't more people been sent out to collect." Tuesday man nodded, "Y-yes my lady but we have to be careful as to how many we take... " her red eyes pierced through him, "Then just go to an orphanage and take the children who don't get adopted. They would have much more exuberant energies anyways." The male began to shake, "Miss we can't do that, not only would that draw unwanted attention, but also children would die a lot faster than an adult." Seri huffed, "Fine do whatever as long as out blood supply doesn't run out I don't care." The man nodded before turning and rushing out of the room.

Charles Hinford:27 - Kitsune Hunter - Pet: Tank
Charles was lying in bed, his thoughts moving over more humans who had vanished. There seemed to be a bit of a rise in the last two months and it was worrisome. His only thought was kitsunes were killing humans for the fun of it. He knew that hunters out there killed them only for their furs. But he actually had his reason for killing the foul creatures thinking them all to be evil. He didn't want another family to go through the same thing he had. It was bad enough that it took more to actually kill one of the beast when they were all hopped up on human blood.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Cosmos Cosmos Probably George Probably George Will_0121 Will_0121 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 MagicPenguin MagicPenguin Hestialuna Hestialuna VioletShadow VioletShadow Kazig Kazig Necromantic Necromantic RetroDragon8507 RetroDragon8507 (just tagging everyone so y'all know :) )))​

Red-HB-Loner
cardboard box in alley, human form

Red was sleeping in big empty cardboard box, she had just last evening get to there after traveling from her last place that had burned down after some mean people had punched some of her permanent teeth that she had still off, after she had bited them. Her stomach rumbled, but walking to new safe place had made her so tired that she wanted to sleep to morning.

2ea969b1d49fc66aa29ff6f8ae1291cf.jpg
Hastur Lovecraft
Morning came, bringing it's bright blinding light into Hastur's eyes. The clock read 30 minutes before Hastur's planned wake up. "Well, I'm already awake." Hastur mumbled to himself as he struggled to push himself out of the comfortable bed. After going through the morning routine, Hastur decided to skimp out on breakfast. Had to make sure of some things asap. Talks with people who broke the tribe's laws, checking in on the injured and sick, and meeting with officials and ambassadors. Hastur cared very much for his tribe and the people within it. Once he got a break, he made his way to an empty seat and took a rest. Doing most of the civil work by himself got tiring, but he only did it solo because he believed he was best at the job.

(I'll get that bio done I swear)

Kurosai HinariKurosai yawned as she woke up, the kitsune rubbing her eyes as her fluffy ears and tail twitched. She promptly hopped out of bed and grabbed up an outfit to change into, showering and brushing her teeth. She had another full day ahead of her, though luckily things had seemingly calmed down for now...she didn't suspect that to last long. She had a lot of documents and the like to look over, ensure everything was going smoothly. After changing into a plaid skirt, red long sleeved shirt, and a fluffy parka she got herself some breakfast. Checking her phone for any messages she promptly headed to her office within the Tribe, smiling and greeting anyone that she came across. She didn't have work today, so she could focus fully on her work here. Work that she otherwise preferred to do anyways. She took off her parka once inside and sat down in her leather office chair, something she bought for herself; a bit of a luxury item that made work more tolerable. Tuning basically everything else out she got to work going through the papers.​

Melia shivered slightly as she went to roll over in her bed reaching for covers. Instead she was met with the sound of a crashing plate and falling off her couch. She groaned, "Ow...at least the plate didn't break." She sat up slowly with a yawn as she glanced to her watch, "7:20 definitely not as long as I wanted to sleep... maybe I can crash again in my bed." Though she laughed slightly as she said that she knew she was up for the day.

Serian frowned watching the male leave, they had been taking in more humans. Anymore Serian drank human blood simply for the taste. "They are at least good for something therefore we should use them as we please." She glanced around wondering where her mate had ran off too. Miros was about the only person that ever got Serian to become soft and gentle. Other than that she was a pretty mean person and hard to get along with. But Miros's gentleness and the fact that he loved her or at least seemed the made Seri turn in to a love stricken girl. And even though she liked both men and woman, Miros was constantly changing from either gender and his looks. She found it interesting always wondering what new look he might have the next time she saw him. "Dealing with these people though can be so exhausting... "
Mentioned: Necromantic Necromantic

Charles sighed as he rolled out of bed, it had been yet another sleepless night for him. He rarely ever slept which a few doctors had told him was not good for his health. The sound of paws came from the doorway and Tank jumped up on the bed, "Hey boy...did you sleep well?" He had gotten Tank shortly after having lost his sister. Dogs seemed to know when they saw a kitsune or even a half blood. And most dogs didn't seem t care for the creatures.

(By the way Veltsu VI Veltsu VI would you like for Melia to come across Red sleeping in the street at some point? Doesnt have to be right now could be later :) ))​

Red-HB-Loner
cardboard box in alley, human form

Red turned side in her box, as sun started to shine in to alley, where she sleeped. And she continued sleeping still.

The man had left to go search for any easy victims to take back to his leader. She was always so demanding and rarely ever did this kind of work herself. He shifted to his fox form to move quicker and used his power of invisibility. Coming across a male human who was passed out drunk on the side of the street. He dragged the body back to the vehicle he had hidden in an alley way. Panting once the job was down he paused to catch his breath. Then he was on the move once more to try and find yet another hopeless human to Target.

((
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI you can keep her asleep or wake her up depending on that is how I'll go about taking her.))

Melia woke with a start, she often had nightmares about losing a patient. Then again that was about every doctor in the world worst fear. She had lost a few patienrs due to different matters and it never got easier. She sighed yawning before she got up and took her plate to the kitchen. "I should go out and have some fun of some kind. Just a change of pace..." she smacked her cheeks and smiled before going to get a shower and dressed to head out.

Serian finished off her glass of blood glancing over to one of humans that was little more than a husk. "We should finish you off today, your blood is almost foul." The human shook slightly but there seemed to be a faint look of relief. Serian's smirk made the relief fade from their eyes though. This last time was going to be the worst pain they had ever felt. A couple of Kitsunes came and collected the human who now shook with new fear. "It's ashame they had fairly decent blood until it got to this point. So which one of you will become my favorite now." She was rewarded with whimpers from the humans in the cages. "What this is what you humans do to to my kind. Trapping us in cages, tormenting us until we die for nothing. Or hunting us simply because our coats are beautiful like we don't have our own families or feel emotions." She looked to her empty glass, "At least this way you guys are of some actual use for your deaths aren't for nothing. I'm simply evening out the playing field don't you think."

Charles sat up and left his place heading for a cafe for some food. He had left Tank at home because the cafe didn't allow animals. Of course he would have to make up for it by bringing Tank something to munch on. The waitress walked up, her eyes falling on his face. First she seemed attracted then she saw his right eye that was covered by a patch. Her eyes lingered on it and he cleared his throat, "Can I order or are you going to just stare..." He was use to it by now, people being nosey wanting to know what happened. The waitress blushed, "I...I'm sorry sir what can I get you to drink." "Black coffee and I want a western omelette gravy on everything." She nodded scribbling down his words quickly before walking off.

NPC MALVOLIA FOLLOWER
He had been walking around the Slum's of the city trying to find homeless people. Some of them he offered them lies of a place to live in. Others he had just grabbed and tied up or knocked out. It was always a chore to do this thankfully his powers lied withing invisibility. So it was easier to move around with kidnapped people. He had just turned down a corner to and alley way and caught the sent of a person. He tracked it down and came across a young red head sleeping in a box. He smiled for a split second she looked young and the young ones were highly liked by their leader. He reached down shaking the girls shoulder but she didn't seem to wake up. With that he gently picked her up carrying her to the van he had his away with illusions. The girl was super light and would definitely need to be fed a full proper meals before being presented to their leader. Especially if they wanted her to last longer she also needed a good long scrub down.
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back