• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hidden Within Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
We can chat out plans or ideas you all might have. Also I'll answer any questions you might have about the rp :)

What is it about?
Simply put? Its about Kitsunes living among humans in secret, but the Malvolia Tribe is still power hungry and starts killing more humans to gain more power while the Takao Tribe tries to stop a war from happening once again

Alright, there's my idea for a character. Let me know if that'll work for you.
I love him!!!! He is awesome

I got bored and made you guy on the Avatar maker that I have on my phone. Though they all look young haha i didnt know what color his hair was in the normal pic so I just went with the dark color XD1541901277973.png1541902012113.png
MagicPenguin MagicPenguin

Oh, aha, thanks. The human picture is actually Teru Mikami from Death Note. The kitsune pictures are from fire emblem fates. The fox is Keaton from Majora's Mask.

If I could draw, I'd try and be more original. Alas, I must satisfy myself stealing the likenesses of others for my OCs.

Oh, aha, thanks. The human picture is actually Teru Mikami from Death Note. The kitsune pictures are from fire emblem fates. The fox is Keaton from Majora's Mask.

If I could draw, I'd try and be more original. Alas, I must satisfy myself stealing the likenesses of others for my OCs.
Lolz this is about as good as my drawing gets and even then I want to shred them 😂😂😂20181102_095355.jpg20181102_095317.jpg

Still 1,000 times better than anything I can draw. Until there's an RP about stick figures or amorphous blob monsters, drawing my own characters will never be a viable option for me.

Hey guys want to get your characters up when you can! :) thinking about just going ahead and starting us up then to see if more people gravitate to us!!! XD

oh, sorry for disappearing, i was moving from one house to another! didnt have time for roleplay then, but ill be available now!

So I got an fc for the human and fox forms, but not an inbetween. Is that part super important or can i just skip over it?
Haha no it isn't important its hard to find one that is to the character you want. I just have the option there should people find what they like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back