• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hidden Treasure

Ghul

Haunted and Beautiful.
A story of daring, cunning and adventure.

William Lexington is a Caldwell University history major, whose parents died in a plane crash when he was young.

Expecting the upcoming summer break to be a reprieve from his studies, Will instead comes home to find a mysterious note in his apartment.

“Dear Mr. Lexington, I require your professional services. Meet at the Elshire Cafe this Saturday, 2pm.”

Unbeknownst to Will, what follows is a globe-trotting adventure of treasure, danger, and confronting the past.

Let me know if you’re interested. I’ll also provide some character info for Will below. Feel free to use it as a template when coming up with a character, though it’s very basic.

William Lexington:

Appearance: Will is 6’2, with sandy blond hair and blue eyes. He’s toned and fit, though not overly bulky, and retains something of a boyish charm.

Faceclaim is attached.

See you all out there!

**Notes**
Looking for MxF
Your character can be inserted into the story any way you’d like. I’d love to hear your ideas.

Attachments

• D79A8DD1-F870-43B1-8B75-38D8F557D2A5.jpeg
    D79A8DD1-F870-43B1-8B75-38D8F557D2A5.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back