• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hidden enemy hxh

Characters

Wolfsman33

New Year's, Baby!
Someone from the hunter organization has gone rogue and is hunting other hunters taking them out one at i time. There has been a rumor of the organization being corrupted. You want to stop the corruption and stop the killer. In order to do so you need to infiltrate the organization and become one of the best in order to stop the killer.

Name: Akashi
Clan: Kurta
Personality: independent and charismatic
Appearance: long black hair in a ponytail blue eyes that turn red when angry. Wears a gi.
Equipment: dual swords, colored contacts
Traits: physically strong, high endurance, martial skill
Each ability takes time to charge between 30sec-5 min
Nen ability: destiny rewritten
Conditions: pull three cards representing past,present,future. Must show the cards to the enemy and speak what they are.
  • Past card: it’s the last card that was used
  • Present card: the card that I can use at the current time
  • Future card: the card that I will get after using the present card
I can use the cards at half strength by only showing the cards instead of saying them
  • the Fool: upright- slot weapon/ a slot machine like crazy slots will appear and roll and 1d6, 1- katana: ability/quick draw high speed cut, 2- gun: ability/ multi shot piercer , 3- sithe: ability/ aoe attack that cuts every in a 20foot area in half, 4- spear: ability/ pierce the guard of an enemy, 5- bow: ability/ highly accurate long ranged shot of 1 mile, 6- whip: ability/ restrain an opponent
  • Inverted: redirect an incoming attack to a target of my choice
Weakness: can’t switch weapons until the ability is used. Can only redirect one attack
  • the Magician: upright- gives an ally the use of my future card for 10 minutes
  • Inverted: negates an ability that the enemy used on you last for 10 minutes
Weakness: can’t use an ability until the gifted card is used
  • the high priestess: upright- redraw your future card
  • Inverted: switch your future card and your past card
Weakness:
  • the empress: upright- put the future back and choose the future you want
  • Inverted: lose your future card and can’t redraw your cards for 1 minute
Weakness:
  • the emperor: upright- can use the past and future cards at the same time
  • Inverted: flip the past and future cards and use the at the same time
Weakness:
  • the hierophant: upright- create a triangle in front of you and absorb a single ability and store it. You must know the name of the ability to absorb it
  • Inverted: send a parasite to latch onto an enemy and slowly drain their nen. The leach can be taken off as long as it is taken off by the one it is attached to. I can take the leach off if I touch it and say mine.
Weakness: takes 1 min to create parasite
  • the lovers: upright- links two allies together allowing them to communicate telepathically within a 100ft radius
  • Inverted: links two enemies together causing them to share damage
Weakness: can’t connect more than two enemies or five allies
  • the chariot: upright- increases my speed and mobility allowing me to run on walls as well as ground
  • Inverted: summons a large chariot that can hold 2 other people and can fly
Weakness: if the chariot is damaged to much it disappears. After using the enhancement i get tired
  • strength: upright- mark a target with the card and super enhance their ability and physical abilities for 1 minute.
  • Inverted: mark a target and enfeeble them to the point of almost 0 nen.
Weakness: after the upright is used the person is exhausted. After the inverted the target gets double their nen for 30 sec.
  • the hermit: upright- creates a 50ft forest that is pitch black except to those deemed as an ally to allow them to see
  • Inverted: a radiant light appears and blinds all those in the 50ft area and deafens any in the area
Weakness: takes 3 minutes to create the forest
  • the wheel of fortune: upright- mark a target with a card and switch places with that target at will up to 3 times
  • Inverted:give the card to someone else. If they don’t know what it does they can’t use it. Disappears after 1 minute
Weakness:
  • justice: upright- this card does nothing if it is drawn. When I die it appears and revives and inverts all the cards for 7 more draws
  • Inverted: does nothing
Weakness: get exhausted for 10 minutes, has to recharge for a week after use
  • the hangman: upright- attach the card to an enemy and change their age for 1 minute
  • Inverted: attach the card to an ally changing their age to their prime for 1 minute
Weakness: I take any drawbacks from the aging while the target is only tired 5-10 minute exhaustion

• death: upright- summons the reaper that follows me and has a range of 20ft, inside the area any enemy will have a symbol appear on them, if 6 symbols appear on the target and the reaper hits them they are forced into zetzu for 3 days. The symbols will appear every minute
  • Inverted: summons an angel that follows me and heals any one I choose as an ally within 20ft, allies within the area will have enhanced strength and defense as long as they remain in the area
Weakness: takes 2 minutes to create
  • temperance: upright- completely reshuffle the cards and redraws and flips the cards. Use the future card as the present
  • Inverted: shuffle and redraw. Flip the cards and use the past card
Weakness:
  • the devil: upright- take two items and combine them and create something made of both as long as the volume is the same. The object will stay until this ability is used again
  • Inverted: creates the targets greatest fear and forces them to fight till one is left or the phrase I surrender is said
Weakness: creating items takes 1 minute creating the fear takes 2 minutes
  • the tower: upright- throw three cards into three areas with a 10ft radius. Any enemy that is in the area gets trapped in the tower prison for 10min being able to see out but not able to do anything.
  • Inverted: mark a location with the card and create a tower allowing any allies to enter into a safe room. Lasts 20min.
Weakness: can only capture up to 3 enemies
  • the star: upright- make multiple points in a 20ft area to create a consolation that comes to life for 1 minute
  • Inverted: makes a black hole around you pulling everything in of a radius of 20ft for 10 seconds
Weakness:
  • the moon: upright- can undo someone’s Nen at the cost of your own nen for 1d10 days
  • Inverted: can gift a Nen ability that you have been hit by to someone as long as you caught the ability in your card with the hierophant card
Weakness: undoing nen takes 5 minutes
  • the sun: upright- have a five minute time period and I get stronger until it reaches 2 1/2 minutes where I am unstoppable for 1 second then I decrease in power till it runs out
  • Inverted: ignite the a area of 5ft around me and send fire tendrils out after enemies. 3 tendrils up to 15ft
Weakness: I can’t use men for 5 minutes after use of the upright card
  • judgment: upright- if the damage dealt to me and my allies would equally fatal damage to one of us within a 30ft radius the damage is dealt to the enemy. Has to happen within 5 minutes
  • Inverted: the damage dealt to an enemy with a 30ft area is divided and dealt to all enemies in the area
Weakness: takes 40sec to activate
  • the world: upright- alters the perception of time in a 30ft area. Any enemy in the area will be slowed down while thinking they are going at their normal speed
  • Inverted: alters the perception of time in a 30ft area. Any ally in the area will be sped up while the enemy looks slow
Weakness: takes 30sec to create the area
  • coins: upright- fuse card with nen and place on an ally. When the ally takes enough nen to equally the amount given it reduces the damage by half
  • Inverted: fuse card with nen and place it on an enemy. When the enemy is hit with enough nen to reach the number on the cards the damage that was taken is doubled
Each card is worth 200 nen and can stack cards
Weakness:
  • swords: upright- fuse the card with nen and place it on an ally to enhance their physical strength for a minute
  • Inverted: fuse card with nen and place it on an enemy to reduce their physical strength for a minute
The more cards you use the stronger the ability
Weakness:
  • cups: upright- infuse the card with nen and place it in an ally to gift them your nen for a minute
  • Inverted: fuse the card with nen and place it on an enemy to reduce their nen by that amount for a minute
The more cards you use the stronger the ability is
Weakness:
  • wands: upright- fuse card with nen and place it on an ally to enhance their nen abilities
  • Inverted: fuse card with nen and place it on an enemy to reduce their nen abilities
The more cards used the stronger the ability
Weakness:
If I don’t use the card I got I can’t redraw until 25sec pass
Fate of another: I can pull three cards for past present future for another person and they can use the cards abilities. I can not use my ability for myself until their cards are done
Seer of fate: by sacrificing half my health I can see my cards in advance
Keeper of fate: if I draw the emperor, empress, and high priestess I can control three cards at once

Last edited:
Name: Aiolos Zoldyck
Clan: Zoldyck
Personality: Calm and nerdy, not one easily moved to violence with the temperament of an assassin.
Appearance: Black hair and dreads, brown skin and cold brown eyes. He usually wears black jeans with a plain black shirt on the inside of his wrist is a tattoo of a playing card.
Equipment: Hunting knife, deck of throwing cards that are bladed, pouch for basic first aid.
Traits: overall better than normal humans due to his assassin training, as a result he is proficient with all martial weapons, proficient at stealth and stealth kills, hand to hand combat, field medicine, and all Zoldyck family arts.
Suits-

Hearts: Manipulate feelings to force someone to do something, the condition is that the command from this card can't be precise and has to play into a feeling that I manipulate in them.
Spades: Spades manipulate physical objects allowing one to change substances or how they function from the strength of walls to the power of a body. Spades level up differently than the other suits and all the cards with this suit have slightly different abilities.
Clubs: The Club allows it's user to manipulate the minds of it's target planting subliminal commands with specific triggers for each command. The commands they receive are sudden commands that the target is usually unaware of until the activation conditions are met.
Diamonds: The Diamond manipulate a person's motivation/ personality the commands they receive must fall in line with something they would willingly do.

Numbers-

Ace: The ace card is used to manipulate those with nen and are made so that they can't affect anyone without nen training. The manipulation abilities of the Ace is dependent on what suit it is.
1-10: The number cards are meant for normal people and when they take control of a person it leaves them with a small card tattoo on their body only visible with the use of Gyo.
Conditions: Each number also counts as a level they can be used to temporarily bring people under my command each time they complete what task I give them they can either be leveled up by me or released from their hold. When they reach level 3 I can see what nen type they are and at level 10 they are completely loyal to me and have their own hatsu.

Jack: The Jack is a support card meant to help the royalty and the leader of the group. All Jack's can buff the defense stat of one person at a time. The Jack of spades is a humanoid golem that boasts superior defense based on the number of other troops around it it's level will also raise depending on troops around it.
Queen: The Queen can amplify the troops of her suit. If applied to a nen user they can instantly promote one troop to level 10 the Queen however can only be placed on a female while the king is active.
King: By appointing a king to someone I give command of all my forces to that person and they can manipulate my cards for 3 minutes. Their strength is equal to whatever level they are at.
Joker: One allows a target to be turned into a familiar that's loyal to the caster the second can only be summoned in times of turmoil to manipulate whatever is needed for the moment.
Techniques-

King Down: Upon dying all troops are immediately reshuffled to form 4 Kings of level 10 they immediately consume all their Nen and use it to suspend The caster and then heal him until he is back in action.

Castling: Whenever the jack of spades is out and above level 3 it can transfer it's position with either a king or the caster.

Blackjack: If 5 level 1 soldiers of each rank are present and another level 1 soldier is made the caster can sacrifice all troops to create 1 level 10 troop. This can only be used once a month and requires a fair amount of nen to use.

Gamblers Sleeve: A special 6 person deck that contains the abilities of level 10 soldiers or my familiars. The abilities are one use and to use them 'The Gambler' is summoned and places the card on me.
Gamblers Shuffle: 'The Gambler' is summoned above me rooting me in place and for 3 minutes the gambler can grab and move any card in the vacinity from one person to another or in the air however if a card is moved from one person to another then the command is reset, if a person fails the command then they loose a level with a 10% chance to be freed from the compulsion. This skill can't be used for 3 days.

Last edited:
Name: "Silk"

Appearance: Silky blonde hair that seems to be made of spider webs, red scarf covering half her face, black long sleeve shirt with a red hour glass on the back, silver colored bracers on each wrist, black leather gloves with red finger on middle and index fingers, black skinny jeans and black boots

Clan: whale island

Personality: She is very smart but also quiet and reserved as a result of this she often goes unnoticed in social gatherings or life in general

Equipment: wrist bracers

Traits: high stamina, high agility, good stealth

Nen ability: Conjurer

All spiders and webs can be elementally charged

Nen ability name: Spider Queen (Garden Spider)
What it does: Conjures a female garden spider who will create a nest and egg sac which will spawn more garden spiders. The mother spider will defend her best with extreme aggression and will alerts it's caster to the danger.
Any conditions:
  • Takes 5 minutes to create the nest and egg sac
  • Spawns a garden spider every 25 seconds

Nen ability name: Spider's Lair (Golden Silk Orb-Weaver)
What it does: Creates a golden silk orb-weaver which will then find the most ideal location to create a trap or retreat.
Any conditions:
  • Takes 2 minute to create the lair.
Limitations: can not be used in an open environment. Ex: Fields, deserts, Etc.

Nen ability name: Brood mother
What it does: Conjures a brood mother which upon death will release 50 mini garden spiders. Each garden spider has a 2% chance to mature into a brood mother.
Any conditions:
  • 10 minute lifespan
  • Spiderlings who mature into a brood mother take 2 minutes to mature

Nen ability name: (Jumping Spider)
What it does: Summons a trio of jumping spiders.
Any conditions
  • 9 minute lifespan
  • Only two trios can exist at a time

Nen ability name: (Wolf Spider)
What it does: Conjures and highly intelligent and aggressive wolf spider
Any conditions:
  • 10% chance to eat another spider
  • 5 minute lifespan
  • Only one wolf spider may be summoned at a time.

Nen ability name: Trespassers Tomb (Skeleton Tarantula)
What it does: Conjures a Skeleton Tarantula which will make a hole to use for hiding and ambushing
Any conditions:
  • Takes 35 seconds to build the hole and 25 seconds to build it's web

Nen ability name: Apex Predator (Creature)
What it does: Combines a maximum of 5 spiders into a single spider taking on all of the positive traits.
Any conditions:
  • Takes 5 to 10 minutes for fusion depending on the amount of spiders used
  • The spiders create a caccoon to fuse in which can be attacked.
  • Only one Apex Predator can be active at a time
Limitations: Only one spider from a species can be used for fusion.

Nen ability name: Apex Predator (Summoner)
What it does: Combines all the positive traits up to a maximum of 5 spiders to the summoner altering her physical appearance, and attributes.
Any conditions:
  • Only one Apex Predator can be active at a time
  • Takes 7 minutes to complete
  • Requires a large amount of focus to perform
Limitations: Only one spider from a species can be used for fusion

Nen ability name: Web Shooters
What it does: Allows the bracers worn by the user to create, mold, and shoot webs. Several web types can be preloaded for immediate use. Webs hinder targets mobility
Web types:
  • Net
    • 5-3-1-2-4
  • Rope
    • 5-4-3-2-1
  • Impact
    • 1-5-2-4
  • Ball
  • Cacoon
    • 542-134-123
  • Bandage (web bandages)
Any conditions:
  • Maximum of four webs can be preloaded per bracer.
  • Each web types requires a certain finger pattern to be done before it can be created.
  • Fingers must curl inwards to complete the motion
  • Any finger can be used however the last motion must be completed on the same hand which will determine which bracer the web is stored on
  • Damage done to bracers will impact web effectiveness.

Story start
You are all in a medium size room with a large ring in the center. A thin man in a suite walks up. (He has no mouth) the man starts saying “ my name is Satotz and I will be your examiner for the 6th phase of the hunter exam, in this final phase you will be teamed up into teams of three and will have to fight the other teams in a fight. You can use any weapons but you may not kill the opponents. Furthermore you will win if the enemy is unconscious, nocked off the stage, or surrenders. Now the teams will be Silk, Aiolos, and Akashi vs Kalisz, Barnz, and Stalz.”

You are all in a medium size room with a large ring in the center. A thin man in a suite walks up. (He has no mouth) the man starts saying “ my name is Satotz and I will be your examiner for the 6th phase of the hunter exam, in this final phase you will be teamed up into teams of three and will have to fight the other teams in a fight. You can use any weapons but you may not kill the opponents. Furthermore you will win if the enemy is unconscious, nocked off the stage, or surrenders. Now the teams will be Silk, Aiolos, and Akashi vs Kalisz, Barnz, and Stalz.”
Aiolos had managed to keep most of his tricks up his sleeves for the most part but those two who he would have to work with were interesting. He would walk up to them and say "you guys can do whatever you want until I figure out a plan of action. I recommend picking a target and sticking with that until they lose or until you hear otherwise from me got it?"

Aiolos had managed to keep most of his tricks up his sleeves for the most part but those two who he would have to work with were interesting. He would walk up to them and say "you guys can do whatever you want until I figure out a plan of action. I recommend picking a target and sticking with that until they lose or until you hear otherwise from me got it?"
Akashi says “that’s fine by me, but we should target Barnz first since he seems to still be recovering from the last phase”

Akashi says “that’s fine by me, but we should target Barnz first since he seems to still be recovering from the last phase”
Aiolos raised an eyebrow and said "focus on hitting him in his right kidney and then temple he shouldn't be able to withstand two if your full attacks in his condition."

Aiolos raised an eyebrow and said "focus on hitting him in his right kidney and then temple he shouldn't be able to withstand two if your full attacks in his condition."
“Hopefully but I need someone to keep the other two off while I attack” Akashi looks at silk and says “ can you hold one or both off”

“Hopefully but I need someone to keep the other two off while I attack” Akashi looks at silk and says “ can you hold one or both off”
Silk looks at Akashi and nods raising up two fingers and says "I'll keep them busy for as long as I can"
" I'll keep the sneaky one busy while the two of you hopefully don't get taken out before I finish." He said with a bored tone. In his mind his biggest worry was not accidentally killing one of these people.

" I'll keep the sneaky one busy while the two of you hopefully don't get taken out before I finish." He said with a bored tone. In his mind his biggest worry was not accidentally killing one of these people.
As everyone entered the arena Satotz said “begin” Kalisz quickly threw three knives toward Aiolos as Stalz rushed in with Barnz to attack Silk.

As everyone entered the arena Satotz said “begin” Kalisz quickly threw three knives toward Aiolos as Stalz rushed in with Barnz to attack Silk.
Seeing the knives being deflected by his teammates and approached Kalisz quickly circling the contestant and using rythm echo to make it seem like there were many of him. "let's play a game of cards. Here catch." As Aiolos said this he produced a card from nowhere and proceed to throw it at the kid with incredible speed.

Seeing the knives being deflected by his teammates and approached Kalisz quickly circling the contestant and using rythm echo to make it seem like there were many of him. "let's play a game of cards. Here catch." As Aiolos said this he produced a card from nowhere and proceed to throw it at the kid with incredible speed.
Kalisz caught one card and threw cattle prods on the ground forcing you to stop your technique. Stalz grabbed Silk by the arm and attempted a throw. While Barnz clashes swords with Akashi

Kalisz caught one card and threw cattle prods on the ground forcing you to stop your technique. Stalz grabbed Silk by the arm and attempted a throw. While Barnz clashes swords with Akashi
Aiolos would quickly throw out more cards interested in the fact that someone managed to catch his cards and not cut themselves. He would also throw a card towards Stalz just to make sure their weakest link was able to escape mostly unharmed.

Aiolos would quickly throw out more cards interested in the fact that someone managed to catch his cards and not cut themselves. He would also throw a card towards Stalz just to make sure their weakest link was able to escape mostly unharmed.
Kalisz managed to catch two more but was hit in the arm by the third. He quickly chose to throw his own blades at Aiolos.

Kalisz managed to catch two more but was hit in the arm by the third. He quickly chose to throw his own blades at Aiolos.
Without hesitation Aiolos would shake his hand and produce his hunting knife and deflect on of the knives before chuckling and dropping his blade in favor of catching all the other ones thrown at him. "you're pretty impressive let's see if you can handle my next move." Aiolos then begins to juggle the knives before throwing them all back with a card for each shadowing them. By now he had thrown about 8 cards.

Without hesitation Aiolos would shake his hand and produce his hunting knife and deflect on of the knives before chuckling and dropping his blade in favor of catching all the other ones thrown at him. "you're pretty impressive let's see if you can handle my next move." Aiolos then begins to juggle the knives before throwing them all back with a card for each shadowing them. By now he had thrown about 8 cards.
Kalisz smirked and dived out of the way throwing a knife into your leg. The blade sank deep. “You are pretty good yourself “

Kalisz smirked and dived out of the way throwing a knife into your leg. The blade sank deep. “You are pretty good yourself “
Aiolos would pull the blade out of his leg and look at it with mild interest "well you're better than I thought." Aiolos would then roll his shoulders " I find it very hard to go against you I really do." He says as he approaches and produces 3 more cards.

Aiolos would pull the blade out of his leg and look at it with mild interest "well you're better than I thought." Aiolos would then roll his shoulders " I find it very hard to go against you I really do." He says as he approaches and produces 3 more cards.
“I guess we are done playing tag” as he brings out two kukris and swings them at Aiolos

“I guess we are done playing tag” as he brings out two kukris and swings them at Aiolos
Aiolos blocked the attack and for a moment his killing aura would radiate from him before he managed to reign it in. He would then try and stab him with two of his cards and throw up the third.

Aiolos blocked the attack and for a moment his killing aura would radiate from him before he managed to reign it in. He would then try and stab him with two of his cards and throw up the third.
He managed to block one but the other sunk deep while the thrown one grazed his cheek. He dropped to one knee and said “you are good I surrender”

He managed to block one but the other sunk deep while the thrown one grazed his cheek. He dropped to one knee and said “you are good I surrender”
Akashi was fighting Barnz both fairly skilled in sword fighting. Barnz hit Akashis leg cutting it deep but Akashi managed to get one sword to his throat and forced him to surrender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back