• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hidden Deities

Zombocalypse

Quintessential Badboy
In the year 2021, January, a group of military strategists, the brightest minds from all countries, discovered what they believed to be an ancient tomb housing the spirit of a demigod.

As they broke the stony structure, they uncovered a coffin made entirely of gold and gems. And as they opened it, there appeared a ghost. Garma, the ghost, spoke. "He who disturbs this great tomb must show me subservience, for I am Garma, great god of dominance. I reward those who work on my behalf. I reward them with the privilege of dominating slaves who will bend to his or her will. Who among you shall be my servant?"

Albert Ragnar, Cory Seether, and Brian Wallace, the military strategists who were there, were first awe-stricken by the sight. It was no cheap magic trick or illusion, it was real. The rumors were true. This was, in fact, the tomb of a Hidden Deity, once the stuff of legends, now a reality.

The so-called Hidden Deities were first heard about when a simple farmer in Idaho, USA uncovered an odd scroll as he was farming, tilling the land. As he tilled, his rake hit at something. He examined it further to discover a scroll and unrolled it. In it, in plain English, said...

There are one-hundred and four gods all across the earth whom will be discovered by Man on January 13, 2021. These gods will bless those who discover them and together they will all work towards uniting the world under the rule of the God of gods.

It was January 13, 2021 when that farmer discovered that scroll.

About you.

You are the avatar of a modern god. How you discover your own god will be up to you. This god will represent something on earth, whether that's something abstract (like love, courage, sadness) or something tangible (like pizza or basketballs). The God of gods, simply referred to as "God", will issue you all missions and the like, all with the overall purpose of world domination. And also, your god will, of course, grant you great powers. We'll discuss the limits of your power as we go.

But yeah, first we establish how our god came to be discovered by us, and then all of us will be magically transported to a sort of base of operations, and the RP will go from there...

This will be a modern setting.

If you are interested, post here AND send me a PM.

Electious Electious Reiylan Reiylan BlackoutThieving BlackoutThieving

Thanks folks. Alright, I think four total people should be enough and will keep things manageable. Of course we'll be welcoming to more players, but we've reached the minimum here. If you are all ready, tell me so either here or through PM. I'll get things started!

BlackoutThieving BlackoutThieving Reiylan Reiylan Electious Electious

Just a reminder folks, I won't create the IC thread until all three of you (or more) post something, ANYTHING, in the OOC thread. I'm just making sure everyone is actively still interested.

Also, Reiylan is gonna make a discord channel. Right girl? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back