Hickory

Rhakun

Convicted memer
Name:
Hickory

Young Adult

Lone (Former Selsa for the Southern Suns)

Personality:

Hickory is well-tempered and tries to be generous with everyone around him. He appreciates civility and is not a conflictive wolf, but he's a hardened combatant due to his position and formation. In addition, he's usually reserved. As for his moral compass, he holds the principle of justice and fairness as the main determinant of choices.

Backstory:

An old enemy to the Southern Suns: the rattlesnake, was responsible of the death of Hickory's parents. They were bitten four days after the birth of their 4-pup litter during a harsh emigration period and, much to the Pack's lament, the young couple died shortly after. To avoid the deaths of the cubs, different members decided to include the newborns into their families. It was then that Hickory, an old and robust wolf who roled as the Lead Selsa, expressed his interest in taking one of the members in. He never married in his youth and, given his advanced age, taking one of the pups in would be his chance to either build up a heir or keep his legacy alive via younger blood. Once the eldest son was nursed by a volunteer who had just had her own litter and passed through the Seven months of blindness typical to pups, Hickory took him in.

His name, quite bluntly, was a pass down. Young Hickory grew up and learned his ways in the company of Selsas. His tutor was a fierce and effective trainer (having, after many years, been the reference to lots of wolves), but he knew little of parenting and, once his trainee had reached a grown size, he grew to treat him more as a naive young friend rather than an adoptive son. Young Hickory didn't mind, for he held the idea that his elder was caring and kind in his own ways and  he had his own particular relationship with the lead.

Young Hickory grew to be a valuable and adepted Selsa; not an appointed to the main position for there were many who surpassed him in renown, but a golden rookie nonetheless. He grew in times of relative peace and there was little to no need of fighting. Pretty proud of his results, Old Hickory took in another  pup when the next tragedy stroke in an attempt to bring a second Selsa up, but this time he was older and Young Hickory grew to take care of much of his senile tutor's new apprentice. This young female whose name was Cypress had been adopted at an older age and she took the discipline of warring as well as her adoptive brother.

It was during the passing moons that the Pack's Alpha grew weary over the tensions arising over a potential fifth Pack; with no intetions to engage in combat (for having to mobilize everyone to the colder regions might be a treacherous risk), it was decided that the Southern Suns needed to know what was happening. Young Hickory (who was now refered to as 'Hickory', being that the Lead had officially become a Iota) was appointed with the task of scouting and reporting whatever was going on. Thus, he headed in direction of the Borealis.

Family:
Old Hickory (Adoptive Tutor; Cypress and Hickory refer to him as Uncle to avoid confusions)

Cypress (Adoptive Sister)

Mate/Crush:
None at the moment

Pups:
Still none.

Appearance:
Hickory has a currant, goldish fur; accompanied with a long black streak that goes from the top of his neck to the back of his tail, in addition to a beige underpart. Although thinner than the sturdier variants native to colder areas, he's dexterious and agile; relying in precise strikes rather than overpowering to hunt and fight. He can handle himself well in snowy weathers.

mexican_wolf_stock_14_by_hotnstock-d4ovcgw.jpg

Extra:

He holds a sibling rivalry with Cypress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting! He's accepted!

So quick question about him, did you mean Lone that he is a Lone Wolf for now but will join the pack at the start/midst of the RP? I just got curious since I'm adding new wolves to the roles category ^^

So quick question about him, did you mean Lone that he is a Lone Wolf for now but will join the pack at the start/midst of the RP? I just got curious since I'm adding new wolves to the roles category ^^

Techincally, he still is a Southern Sun. His objective is to scout-and-check the Borealis, but I was planning to have him stay with them. I think a midst joining fits the gimmick :3

Techincally, he still is a Southern Sun. His objective is to scout-and-check the Borealis, but I was planning to have him stay with them. I think a midst joining fits the gimmick :3

Well, lovely! Can't wait to see him in action! :D

Thanks! I think the same about Leila : P

As a sidenote, may his adoptive sister have a character sheet? I could hop her in too as a character I manage.

No problem by me! There's no limit to how many characters a person can play in here ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back