• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (HIATUS) ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ฅ(Parody Oc/Canon Multiverse Gameshow RP)

How are you feeling right now?

• Dancelike ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•บ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cholesterol Free

• Dead

• Total voters

Charles Cheese

Qualified Cheese Consumer
Roleplay Type(s)
Intro!๐Ÿ’ซ
Have you been too embarrassed to play a certain Canon character or character concept? Wanna bring your cringy, childhood oc back to life but haven't found the means to? Or maybe you just want to parody a character trope and have fun with it? Well, this is the show for you! A selective group of characters from all sorts of different media have been plucked from their own realities straight into Chaos Hotel, their new home and the setting of tonight's ultra special gameshow! Don't let the name fool you, this is not a hotel but a constantly shifting, reality-bending labyrinth poorly disguised as one. You may find yourself laying down for a peaceful night of sleep one moment, then find your room has shifted into a haunted house the other. Your favorite God of Chaos has been kind enough to run this show where they've handpicked many unwilling contestants to go through a series of Total Drama Island inspired contests. Whether it be by luck or skill(more luck, actually), only three will be bestowed a prize at the very, very end.. Whoever wins will be brought into the real world, whether to wreck havoc or.. yawwnn, live a peaceful life..
But that's not all folks, there's stakes! Onto the next section!

Exposition Dump!๐Ÿ’ซ
This RP is VERY casual, heavily focused on improv and fun over anything else. You can have a compelling characters, with defined reasons for wanting to win, or you could play Peter Griffin who wants to become real so he can show everyone that the bird is truly the word. You can have up to four characters, given that death will be common in this RP.

Oh did I mention that? When a character loses, they get erased from reality.. AKA killed. SO donโ€™t loseeee!
โ€ฆ But if you do, don't fret, it's not the end of the world. If you'd like, your character can be invited to the afterlife slumber party, watching scenes unfold from a TV in a cozy condo with the ability to hang out with other ghosts. Sometimes they'll get their own chances to 'haunt' the living world with.. Votes! Time from time, the option to vote will be presented to the undead which can affect the living world in mild to important ways as long as you make sure the votes are in character. This is a low stakes affair so don't be afraid to take the loss. Creating funny situations is more important than writing something coherent. Alongside that, Looney Tunes logic is completely allowed. If you can make up a justification for something, and it makes a situation funnier, go for it! Yes, Goku knowing tap dancing would be absurd, and stupid, but if itโ€™s funny, itโ€™s allowed. Just don't get overbearing, nobody likes a never ending scene.

Alongside the low stakes, this is low commitment! Again, Rule of Comedy. Sometimes, a long, dramatic post can be just as funny as a one liner. It all depends on context. In the end, this is first and foremost about having fun and enjoying ourselves.

Now onto the plot itself! The best comparison I have is Total Drama Island, or even reality television shows. The contestants are put into various, often random challenges ranging from cook offs, fashion contests, or even competitive Mario Kart.

Rules!๐Ÿ’ซ

-Please be respectful to your fellow writers. Obvious, I know.

-Discord preferred for OOC chatter.

-No powergaming. This isnโ€™t about winning. Itโ€™s about having a good time, so please donโ€™t get too focused on the destination, rather than the journey. That said, characters like Goku are still allowed, but they would've been nerfed when they arrived to Chaos Hotel. (Me or my mod will help you with this! Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

-Try not to overdo things. If a scene is going to be too long, try to make sure it ends, and try not to overuse jokes and gags constantly.

-There is no post minimum or maximum. Write as much as you want, as long as it makes sense. One liners are allowed just as long as they add to the comedy and allow for interaction

-No characters based on real people. You can absolutely have a character played by a real person though.

Contestants!๐Ÿ’ซ
Patrick Star ~ Me
Hank Hill ~ Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Shadow the Hedgehog ~ Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Hikaru Hitkatashi ~ Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
KIPO ~ Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Character sheets: Fandom - Cringe Royale Contestants โœจ๏ธ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ’ƒโœจ๏ธ

Last edited:
Lemme claim, My Oldest Oc Hikaru Hitkatashi and Also KIPO from the age of wonderbeasts!

As a small update for everyone who was interested in this rp, thank you for being interested! However, for now it's going to be on a indefinite hiatus due to limited free time and wanting to pursue other projects for the time being. I will bump this thread once it's back open, but for now have a good day! :bishiesparklesl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back