• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hi!

Arayhia

I'm Arayhia! I'm pretty new on here and I'm trying to get some good roleplaying partners/partner. I do groups or 1x1. Basically any kind, I'mat least willing to try. If your interested or have any questions feel free to ask!

Do you have any plots in mind? what gender role do you prefer? What kind of rps are you good with or would like to improve on? :D I'm another one of those open to anything kinds of people! xD

I'm basically looking for any plot lines at the moment. There's a few I haven't done before, but I'm basically open to anything. I prefer the female gender, it's more easily relatable for me, but I'm willing to try a male.

I'm not too experienced with futuristic themes. And I've always had a fascination with the Renaissance and medieval times, but haven't had a chance to try it yet.

But like I said, I'm willing to try anything. :D

I've always thought so. I haven't had the chance to try, so I don't know how well I can that. c:

Like the legend of King Arthur, Guinevere, Lancelot, and all that?

That's all pretty interesting. I'm not too knowledgeable about it, but I wouldn't mind learning more about it. c:

I interested in a rp. Got anything in mind. Or would you prefer I think of a plot? (Oh j just realized your on another rp we are both a part of. Xp :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back