• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mason Valley

Professional Dreamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm Mason and I'm from the USA (EST time)! I'm a 20-year-old male, so I'd prefer to RP with someone in the 18+ range. I love to roleplay and feel like RPing is insanely fun when creativity is allowed to run free. I am not super strict. I prefer sci-fi/fantasy/romance/action, but as long as there are characters and a plot to have a good time with, I'm there. Some of my fandoms are Percy Jackson, Marvel, Star Wars, Avatar, Harry Potter, and custom stuff. I can play any gender but I typically lean towards male. I am in college but I am still super active despite that (activity is great, it means more RPing!) If you are active, open-minded, and love RPing, hit me up! Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back