Hi!

Fae

Faery
Hi all, I’m Fae!
I’m fairly inexperienced at rping. I used to love to rp when I was younger, but since then, I’ve hardly done any.
I enjoy fantasy rps, and I would probably like realistic ones as well. I’m a sucker for some romance too lol.
I’m still trying to figure my way around this site, but I’m sure I can find out what I’m supposed to do. The posts on here are very helpful. Thanks to whoever made those haha.
I hope I get to chat or rp with you guys someday!

Hiya Fae! Welcome to RPNation! I hope ya have a wonderful time here, meet some amazing people to write with and make a few wonderful rpin' memories writing awesome stuff while you're at it :D

That's cool. frankly, I always thought a DC Marvel hybrid would be cool

I agree! To be honest, I don’t care too much for DC vs Marvel. If it’s a good hero/villain, then it’s a good hero/villain; doesn’t really matter where it comes from (at least for me).

Well imagine a Joker/Venom blended character, vs an Iron Batman. I mean, those are really cool concepts. Then a Deadpool/Harley Quinn (female). Outside of the batman zone, there could be a few others-- that aren't majorly OP like Superman-- but those are a couple good examples. And who says that you can't tweek the personality a bit? Every actor is gonna portray the same character differently anyways and people seem fine with it

Well imagine a Joker/Venom blended character, vs an Iron Batman. I mean, those are really cool concepts. Then a Deadpool/Harley Quinn (female). Outside of the batman zone, there could be a few others-- that aren't majorly OP like Superman-- but those are a couple good examples. And who says that you can't tweek the personality a bit? Every actor is gonna portray the same character differently anyways and people seem fine with it
Woah that was a lot of names thrown at me and of course I know all these characters but it’s hard for me to picture what those hybrids would be like... but for the rest of what you said, yeah that’s true!

Joker + Venom =
sketch-1548876343313.png Frenzy

Batman + Iron Man =
sketch-1550642143845.png Dark Avenger

Harley Quinn + Deadpool =
sketch-1550642180292.png Harleypool (Name may need work)

You get the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back