• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Hi

Zefraron

I'm kinda new to this website. im hoping someone would teach me how to enter a chat so i can roleplay.

I'm kinda new to this website. im hoping someone would teach me how to enter a chat so i can roleplay.
If you are looking for a group RP just check out the other threads below yours. If you prefer 1x1, go to looking for partners. :) just check and see what interests you. This is realistic modern but there are other genres under the looking for group category.

If you are looking for a group RP just check out the other threads below yours. If you prefer 1x1, go to looking for partners. :) just check and see what interests you. This is realistic modern but there are other genres under the looking for group category.

Ok thank you. Is there any active groups or anything? I am searching for a group that do text based combat roleplay where we use our own original characters we create.

Ok thank you. Is there any active groups or anything? I am searching for a group that do text based combat roleplay where we use our own original characters we create.
Honestly... you just really have to scrounge. As long as you don't look in fandom, you're likely to be able to use an oc. As far as combat based? Nothing I have seen but recently my craving is modern so maybe fantasy has something? Otherwise, if you have ideas or a system, you can always start something. :)

If you're looking for primarily combat-based roleplay, I suggest checking out the Colosseum. It's not the most active section, but there are a few threads going there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back