captain_bumblebee

🐝 bzz bzz
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello,
I'm Alpaca!

requests-alpaca_2441680k-600x375.jpg

I'm a 17-year-old bisexual girl from Luxembourg (Europe) who - surprisingly - loves Alpacas!
Other interests of mine are drawing, writing and playing the piano.
I'm also a huge fan of movies/series, such as
Lord of the Rings (Aragorn), MARVEL (Bucky), Supernatural (Dean), Transformers: Prime (Knockout), Transformers Movie Franchise (Bumblebee), My Little Pony (Luna) and Need for Speed!
I'm also an avid fan of Rock music, but listen to other genres too. My favorite bands/artists are BTS, Three Days Grace, Nickelback, Hollywood Undead, Shinedown, Panic! at the Disco, Five Finger Death Punch, Papa Roach & Hayley Kiyoko.
I obviously love Alpacas - have I mentioned that already? - but am in general just a big animal lover. Other animals which I just can't get enough of are horses, cows & dogs.

Regarding roleplays, I'm semi-lit/lit/advanced, write in the past tense and love fluff. Drama is amazing too, as long as it isn't like cheating or verbal, physical or sexual abuse (*cough* rough past *cough*)
My native language isn't English, so I might make mistakes from time to time but I always try my best not to!

I'm really excited to finally start rp'ing and make new friends, so if you're interested, just write me a pm!

Last edited:
Hello, welcome to the site! If you have any questions you'd like to ask, you can ask me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back