Hi there!

MilkTeaCandy

Hi there, my name is Vee, nice to meet you all! This isn't my first time rping, but it has been a long time (maybe a year or two-ish?), so I'm just getting back into the swing of things.

I am very new and very nervous but I'm really looking forward to getting started! ^^

Hiya! Welcome to RPNation! I hope ya enjoy your stay here, meet some great people and play some wonderful rps! I know that's what my rpn experience has been like. :3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

I'd go for the punch personally.~

But hey! Welcome to the community Vee. There are plenty of people around here - both new and old - who are returning to the world of RPs after breaks of their own. I, myself, am one such person. (Whoooo~) Nervousness is common, but I wouldn't dwell on it too much. RPN has a wonderful community and I can guarantee that you'll fit in.

Great to have you on board!

Welcome and read up on the rules(Just a friendly heads-up).
10 posts to unlock most features and it's all very well presented for newbies. Enjoy your stay.

It's a good place with a solid community. I'm sure you'll find your writing inklings satiated eventually.
I am very new and very nervous but I'm really looking forward to getting started! ^^

Alas we can prob never be friends for I main Rein ...

I'd go for the punch personally.~

But hey! Welcome to the community Vee. There are plenty of people around here - both new and old - who are returning to the world of RPs after breaks of their own. I, myself, am one such person. (Whoooo~) Nervousness is common, but I wouldn't dwell on it too much. RPN has a wonderful community and I can guarantee that you'll fit in.

Great to have you on board!

Thank you very much!! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one just starting to get back in. Everyone here has been very friendly so far and I'm feeling a lot less nervous already!

Hey there.Hopefully you can find your place on Rp nation (Which you surely will find knowing how things go around here)
Just be patient and look for the Rp themes that interest you and I'm sure you will find something interesting to partake in.

Hey there, welcome to the site c: This post is a little late to the party, but it was at the top of the introductions page so I thought why not, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back