Hi there!

Vague

♥ black pink in your area ♥
Hello everyone! I'm new to RPN. I've been roleplaying for about 3 years now. I roleplay both realistic and anime, I don't really prefer one over the other. I hope I can make lots of friends on here!

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. An admin will come by with a super post with helpful information and stuff, but in the meantime, I can answer any questions you may have. Enjoy your stay!

Kestrel said:
Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. An admin will come by with a super post with helpful information and stuff, but in the meantime, I can answer any questions you may have. Enjoy your stay!
Thank you for the welcome and the confetti too!

full

Image created by the user Darkangel666.

I'm sorry, that was very Vague. Could you be more Specific?

Jokes aside, welcome to :RPN:! You've definitely come to the right place.

If you have any questions, post in the Site Questions & Information forum, but your Welcome PM should answer most of them already!

Anomaly said:

full

Image created by the user Darkangel666.

I'm sorry, that was very Vague. Could you be more Specific?

Jokes aside, welcome to :RpN:! You've definitely come to the right place.

If you have any questions, post in the Site Questions & Information forum, but your Welcome PM should answer most of them already!
I already knew something like that was coming, lol. Thanks for the welcome!

Wait, Xylin should have...!?

What happened since I was gone! Where are the Admins!! What year is it!!!

Panicking aside, hope you have a swell time round here parts. There's nary a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xylin is a human being who has a full-time job, last I checked. ( :P ) Besides, all the information in her posts is already in the Welcome PM, so it's not as if there's a sense of urgency!

Her duties don't actually include welcoming members, funny enough - she does it from the goodness of her heart. ( :P ) So, no, I'm not taking her duties over. I just like to make sure each member is getting a personalized, warm welcome~.

@Vague, what genres do you like to RP in?

Don't worry all, I am here. My brother, my amazing SIL, and their 4 month old son are visiting from Norway (she's from there) and so everyone is taking a back seat to my nephew! Right now they are out visiting a brewery with my sister and that's not exactly my thing so I'm home with a sick mommy. :(

Vague: If you're looking for real stuff and anime, then you have come to the right place as we've got those coming out the yin yang. We've a very active anime community on the site and they are all very warm and welcoming to people who share their love of all things Japanimation (at least, that's what we called it when I was younger).

And now I am going to offer you my standard welcome post.

Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You've found us, congratulations for choosing the best RP site on the whole intertubes, we're glad you're here and a part of the expanding universe that is RP Nation. Also, now you're officially one of the cool kids.

Before you being your quest to becoming one of the old hats here at RPN, please do take a second and take a look at the site rules. You can find them here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum.

Unlike the Pirate code, they aren't more like suggestions but rules that we take a bit seriously. If, however, you've got a few pieces of eight you'd like to swing our way, we're always more than happy to take it. (I said, the rules weren't suggestions, never said we weren't piratey mate).

Once you've had a glance over the rules there's more information to be had here: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum. You can find something there to answer just about any question you might have.

Now then, I know that you have to answers that you're wanting answered now and the first is, you can join any RP that is open. You can find the different RP genres here: Roleplays | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're set up by genre so if you're looking for that Belgariad fandom RP (sorry, none yet exists here) then you'll know you aren't going to be looking in the futuristic genre. Each genre has an interest check at the top of the page and you can peruse this to see if anyone is wanting to create an RP.

If you are trolling the RPs and you just gotta make your own futuristic version of the Elenium, then you can pick the genre (future or fandom? I don't know!) and create an interest check. In the interest check you can tell the whole world about your RP and what you want to do with it. If you get enough people to say Aye! then you create your RP.

Do NOT under any, uncertain circumstances create an interest check in the RP forum! Make sure that you create your interest check in the interest check forums! If you create an interest check in the RP forums then you have just created an RP and all the threads that go along with that. Then administration has to go through and delete all those threads. That is a hassle and a pain in the rear so please make sure that you are posting an interest check in the interest check forums ONLY. Your friendly neighborhood staff thanks you for your cooperation.

If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with either the moderators of your forum (the genre), the Super moderators, or even the admin staff. You can do that here: Site Questions & Information

If you have any questions you need to address to me, please tag me in your comments as I don't always get to every single response in every welcome thread and I end up missing a lot of questions. You can do that by using the @ before my handle.

Again, welcome to RPN and happy RPing.

Xylin

Department of Human Resources

Kestrel said:
Yay! @Xylin's here! We thought you died.

Good lord no. If something happened to me... ya, that would not be good. I see bad things happening should that happen. There'd be a spiral of despair in admin as Captain Hesperus and I go way back before the times when RPN was still Pattern Spider and The Dark Wizard, I remember him when he was still just a teenager merging Pattern Spider and the other one about 5 years ago. Oh yeah... things would be hard if something were to happen to me.

Hey, that makes me indispensible.
:P

Xylin said:
Good lord no. If something happened to me... ya, that would not be good. I see bad things happening should that happen. There'd be a spiral of despair in admin as Captain Hesperus and I go way back before the times when RPN was still Pattern Spider and The Dark Wizard, I remember him when he was still just a teenager merging Pattern Spider and the other one about 5 years ago. Oh yeah... things would be hard if something were to happen to me.

Hey, that makes me indispensible.
:P
That means you're important, and in a zombie apocalypse, we'll have to protect you and the other admin and staff.

Vague said:
Hello everyone! I'm new to RPN. I've been roleplaying for about 3 years now. I roleplay both realistic and anime, I don't really prefer one over the other. I hope I can make lots of friends on here!

Welcome To RPN!!!~ (shield)(shield)(shield)

Hope you enjoy your time here!~

(If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll help out if I can.(:3)(o'v'o)(B'))

Also, If you'd like me to tag you in some good Rp's I'll be sure to do that!~ :D I hope we'll meet again around the site. :3

(Tag means that it'll come up in your alerts that I mentioned you in one, therefore allowing you to click it and view the role-play.)

I would also be more than happy with role-playing with you sometime if the opportunity arises!!!~
:D :D :D

-Pika!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back