• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hi there forum n00bie here but experienced RPer...

Erased

Lurker
I have been getting back into RP'ing as of late (in my mid-30's, hopefully, that's not an issue) (15 years+ experience) & I have a couple of partners already BUT we're involved in two very different stories & they're not on all the time so it's very sporadic with them (haven't heard from one of them in over a month) & I'm looking for someone who can be online quite a bit. I'm on every single day from around 11 am to around 3 am (Cenral Time) maybe even longer just depending on what kind of day I'm having and how tired I get. I like to do realistic roleplays like real-life situations & whatnot. I don't know if this is a big deal to you or not but I am in a wheelchair & sometimes if you're comfortable with it I like to bring my real-life situations of being in a wheelchair into my roles. I'm human so I also like romantic things. If you're interested we can use here, Reddit or Discord. Or whatever you platform prefer if you're interested (as long as it's free) Also i'd prefer it if whatever chat client we use it to be available for PC as well as I like to use my laptop as my primary way of rp'ing. I've done all sorts of roles in the past. I'm always up for new ideas as well. I'm a pretty easy going kinda guy so if you are interested and have any questions feel free to message me if you want. My name is Joe but you can call me Joe or Joey or whatever. Doesn't matter to me. If you have any questions feel free to PM me on here & we can go from there.

((I'm looking for female partners only))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back