Other Hi new here with ideas..

Typ13

Hi, I am new here. Lately, I was looking for a forum to do some roleplay and I found here. So I was thinking to create a nation building rp + heroes. Like, every nation might have heroes and it depends on their way of ruling or building.

I want to create a map and ask people what kind of nation and a hero they want. Also there can be other race or custom race. It depends on player's imagine.

First the technology also will be medieval like . I will also put some random nations ruled by me across the map like they are bots.

what do you think? Would it be worth?

Greetings! Welcome to RPN! Hope ya have a great time here :) Now, I just wanted to give ya a friendly tip, if ya're looking for roleplay, ya might want to post somewhere else.

Looking for Players

If ya follow that link, you'll get to where you want to post threads like these. You can post in the "looking for partners" part if you're looking for 1x1 or post in one of the "looking for group" subforums if you're looking to create a group RP.

If rather than specifically create a roleplay, you wish to simply discuss your idea, or any other aspect pertaining to roleplay, please follow the link below instead

Roleplay Discussion & Advice

That's all! Good luck and happy Rping :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back