Hi! My name is Alba!

Alba Teno

The Forever Knight
Name: Alba Teno

Other Aliases: Al

Race: Human

Physical Description: Alba is 5,9 and weights 110 lbs. He is thin, has long brown hair, blue eyes, a scarf around his neck that is reinforced with a collar, wears a blue sleeveless shirt, scraps of his father's armor such as his gauntlets and leg guards, a necklace passed down in his family, his mother's sword on his back, and another shirt wrapped around his waist.

Personality: Alba was raised with the stories of the heroes that rose time and time again to save the world and took them to heart. He trained day after day to become a worthy warrior but has kept his childish naivety as he made it a personal goal to become a hero and refuses to kill anything if given a choice. He is easily fooled because of his trust in others. Alba can get easily excited and rash if things become too boring for him.

Magical Talents: His family's signature attack, the Zero Strike where he is able to put all his will into, however, it leaves him defenseless afterward. His necklace can influence magic.

Weapons and Talents: An old training sword that belonged to his mother. Other than the zero strike, Alba is a thinker in battle and is a good strategist.

Skills: Swordsman basics, an attack that he puts all his will into called the Zero Strike but it leaves him exhausted

Strengths and Weaknesses: Alba was trained in swordsmanship by his parents and has a pure heart because of his dedication to the stories of the old heroes. His belief in others can also be used against him as he can be easily tricked. Alba is a skilled swordsman but doesn't have the strength needed to beat people bigger than him, so he also studied his mind to become a fair strategist.

History: The child of a family of royal knights and brave heroes, his parents vanished and the boy was left with his uncle. The uncle told Alba stories of the adventures his parents had gone on and all the dangers they faced. Alba memorized every word and read other tales of legendary heroes. He found some of his parents' old gear when he turned sixteen and went back to the old family home. His uncle taught him to cook and run a farm but refused to teach sword skills, so Alba used old journals of his parents to learn. He had made one friend growing up and he dreamed of becoming greater than all his ancestors before him and finding his parents.

Welcome to the site, Alba Teno Alba Teno ! You're the first I've seen to do an introduction with a character sheet, but I think that's a pretty creative way of doing it.

Enjoy your time here, and happy roleplaying:bishiesparklesl:

Thanks! I'm very much me and honestly, all I want to do is have fun and improve my writing skills.

Thanks! I'm having a bit of trouble though. I can't comment back to people who said hello on my profile.

Users who are viewing this thread