Hi, I'm Rose! \( ̄▽ ̄)/ Friendships?

R0s3

Hello everyone. I have not been on here in quite awhile, though I am back, and looking for friends to talk to on a daily basis, as well as hopefully role-play with. I was going through a lot, however I am back and with a much healthier mindset. Things were not looking too great, but I worked on my life and my mentality, and now I am a much stronger person. I really hope to meet many long term friends on here, nothing would make me happier. If you're interested in talking or writing a story with me, be sure to message!

Hello everyone. I have not been on here in quite awhile, though I am back, and looking for friends to talk to on a daily basis, as well as hopefully role-play with. I was going through a lot, however I am back and with a much healthier mindset. Things were not looking too great, but I worked on my life and my mentality, and now I am a much stronger person. I really hope to meet many long term friends on here, nothing would make me happier. If you're interested in talking or writing a story with me, be sure to message!
What type of rp are you into?

Users who are viewing this thread