• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hi I'm Quest, and I'm on a quest for writing partners

Quest

A wild ENBY appeared!
:ghost:Hello:ghost:
My name is Quest, and I am coming back to RPN to help me revive the artist in me that I have been neglecting. Roleplaying is fun, and I think it's a good hobby to start up again. I'm not sure what information you would like from me, so here are some facts.

-I'm 23 years old, almost 24 (therefore, I need you to be an adult, as well)
-I'm a queer nonbinary person, and most of my characters with be LGBTQIA2S+
-I have disabilities and things on my plate that can make my schedule change
-That being said, I will communicate when I will not be able to post in more than 48 hours
-I don't post large amounts, but I can be more detailed depending on our story
-I'm all for romance, but I believe in the decency of *fade to black*
-I enjoy roleplays with relationships, family, and strong friendships
-I'm not into fleeting themes like high school romance unless there is a further timeline planned
-I don't really do fandoms, but I'm into slice of life with supernatural themes like "super" powers, end-of-the-world, etc.
-I'm not great at character sheets, etc. This type of formatting is typical for my character/plot/scene descriptions that happen before the writing
Let me know if you have any questions here or in a private message. I am willing to discuss different ideas or just chat! I'm not great at introductions, but here it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back