hi! i'm new here

venaxle

Proud Owner of 200 OCs and Counting
as the title says, i'm new here! (i'm really nervous about posting lol) i'm venaxle (usually axle), age 15 and 1/2... i've been rping for a long while (maybe since i was 10 or 11?) but it's usually only with the same few people... i like most rp except for really dark rps, unless they have lighter breaks in between. i like to think i'm good at making characters...
um, yeah...hi!

hi! i forgot to mention in my post that i tend to prefer non fandom rp. (if i know enough about it, i'm still interested though) i like fantasy rp especially too, i think.
i'd be interested in rping with you! if you want to, feel free to send me a PM!

hi! i forgot to mention in my post that i tend to prefer non fandom rp. (if i know enough about it, i'm still interested though) i like fantasy rp especially too, i think.
i'd be interested in rping with you! if you want to, feel free to send me a PM!
Okay..

Hiya Venaxle, welcome to RPNation! :3 I hope ya have a wonderful time here and settle in well. ^.^ I definitely understand your nerves, lel, so here's a free hug from me to you as a welcome gift! *Huggle*

oh ummmm, im really into D&D rn but i also love a lot of video games. im mostly just trying this out. i haven't RP'd in a long time so im just trying to shake off the rust lmao :smilepuff:

Users who are viewing this thread