• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Hi! I'm new here! What's some good advice to know about joining RPs?

PeriwinkleSky

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ 
Hello!! I just joined yesterday as I haven't been apart of an RP in a long time and my previous RP site is rather small compared to here. I was hoping people who know a lot more about this site than me could give me some general advice and rules of thumb to keep in mind while trying to join a new RP!

hey there! welcome to rpn c: i would say first things first, check out the community hub and rules linked on the home page of rpn so you can get acquainted with the site's regulations and the vibes of other folks here. maybe also take a peek at the discussion boards so you can get to 10 posts, because the spam filters are heavy on new users until they reach 10+.
depending on whether you want to do 1x1 rps, or group rps, or even both, i would say don't be afraid to post your own search threads and ask questions. everybody was new here at some point, and plenty of us folks are friendly!

hey there! welcome to rpn c: i would say first things first, check out the community hub and rules linked on the home page of rpn so you can get acquainted with the site's regulations and the vibes of other folks here. maybe also take a peek at the discussion boards so you can get to 10 posts, because the spam filters are heavy on new users until they reach 10+.
depending on whether you want to do 1x1 rps, or group rps, or even both, i would say don't be afraid to post your own search threads and ask questions. everybody was new here at some point, and plenty of us folks are friendly!
Honestly it the same as any other site I've been on. Just bigger. So really do as you would any other community (follow the sites rules) and just enjoy all your options (bigger honestly just means more choices!) XD

Thank you both so much!! I'll keep these in mind, I appreciate the advice a lot!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back