hi i'm mika and i want to make friends ✨

kitpu

мooncнιld.
hello, i'm mika! it's been a while since i've been on a roleplaying site, mostly bc the one i was on previously ended up being completely remodeled and the site was catered to furry/animal roleplays. some things to know abt me! :

• while i type like this in casual conversation, i typically try to make my replies/roleplays as grammatically correct as possible!!! i appreciate rp partners who cater to this and put their all into their replies!
  • i usually write para/novella. i'm not good with script rps!
  • i'm very much into steven universe and have several gemsonas. my favorite gem is jasper, and so long as the ship isn't gross, i'm into pretty much anything with her. for a long time, i was a popular jasper roleplayer on tumblr!!!
  • my discord, skype, and tumblr are available upon request!!

pls feel free and comfortable to approach me regardless of whether you want to chat, get to know me, or rp! i love you all and i hope you have a great day!!!

Welcome to RpNation kitpu kitpu .

You may want to take a moment and take a peek at the FAQ to help you get started with navigation the site. It's also useful in answering many common questions new users ask. :3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

welcome to rpnation, mika! trust me when i say this is the best role-playing site—with the best community and the best staff. satisfaction is very much guaranteed.

Last edited:
Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread