• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hi I like liminal spaces, original stories, and some specific fandoms

Inkstone

Warbling Marble

• Hello and welcome to my partner search!

Some info about me and my rp preferences:
    -Must be at least 18; I am in my mid-twenties and am not comfortable roleplaying with minors
    -I work a full time job with variable hours. This means my schedule changes week to week, and I will have periods where I can respond frequently and get a lot of writing done, as well as days where I'm too tired to do anything during my down time.
    -That being said, if I get really into an rp I love being able to post several times a day if time allows and really enjoy solid back-and-forth writing sessions with a partner
    -Quality over quantity, always. Please don't write me essays in every single post; I want this to be an interaction as much as I want to tell a story. I absolutely can and will write a lot when I'm inspired but I dislike enforced word or paragraph minimums when it is unnecessary to what is at hand in the roleplay, such as conversations or action sequences
    -One liners are acceptable in dialogue between characters
    -I'm not great at making pretty posts but can put an amount of effort into it. I do enjoy making moodboards for characters and other shorthand visuals like that, I'm just crappy at coding
    -OOC chat is rad; I like getting to know my rp partners
    -Doubling is nice, you have to populate a world somehow
    -Any gender pairing is cool, and romance is welcomed but not required. You can't force romantic chemistry where there isn't any, and likewise chemistry isn't always romantic in nature.

Last edited:
I'm living for modern fantasy faeries, like yes please. I've got a fae character I'm just itching to use, I've never placed her in an urban setting, but with a disguising spell, I think that could go over great. XD

I'm living for modern fantasy faeries, like yes please. I've got a fae character I'm just itching to use, I've never placed her in an urban setting, but with a disguising spell, I think that could go over great. XD
Aaaah I just saw your response, sorry about not getting back to you sooner! I'd like to know more about this character 😀

I love Modern Fantasy and I'd love to see elves in the modern day. A magical coffee shop also sounds really fun. But I loooooooooooooooove Gravity Falls especially BillDipp

I love Modern Fantasy and I'd love to see elves in the modern day. A magical coffee shop also sounds really fun. But I loooooooooooooooove Gravity Falls especially BillDipp
I'd be more inclined towards a modern fantasy coffee shop deal over Gravity Falls right now if that's alright with you c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back